Author Topic: many of you said i can eat whatever i want so here's my diet plan for u 2 see  (Read 630 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
as a wrote out religous diet plan everything prepared two hours early i don't have a diet. we call them more "guidlines". about ten eggs in the morning with two peices of bread and a cup of coffee(5 whole eggs 5 whites). 2nd meal is usually a sandwhich with meat lunch meat and w/e i choose a small snack half hour later workout my postworkout meal consisting of creatine and steak eggs or another sandwhich and some form of carbs(i love twinkys lol) and then dinner. pretty simple diet. during the more active part of summer it usually looks more like eggs coffee bread and bacon in the morning eat again w/e i get hungry grab a burger or two at noon a steak at dinner time and a shake post-workout. simple.

Beener

• Getbig IV
Kid you're dumber than true adonis. You say you'll have a sandwich and then something else for carbs. Yknow what bread has a lot of?Carbs.

Hope that helps.

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
Kid you're dumber than true adonis. You say you'll have a sandwich and then something else for carbs. Yknow what bread has a lot of?Carbs.

Hope that helps.

nah that was just worded wrong is all. its steak and eggs plus some form of carbs or another sandwhich. just the wrong sentance structure.

Beener

• Getbig IV
ten eggs in the morning, and then steak and eggs again?? Thats just crazy talk.