Author Topic: Al Quaeda leader dead  (Read 1186 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Al Quaeda leader dead
« on: May 01, 2007, 07:52:37 AM »
More and more good news from iraq.  God Bless america and our tremendous president.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Al Quaeda leader dead
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 08:04:47 AM »
in other news he died from a car bomb so he was not counted among the dead...god bless skewing statistics

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 08:05:52 AM »
Excellent.

If I ever vacation in Iraq (as egj13 militaryracist69 says we all will), I will stop at his grave to enjoy a ham sandwich and urinate on his remains.

I will then visit an amusement park, go shopping in local markets with my Senator, then haggle with local vendors about the price of an "I love USA" t-shirt.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 08:06:22 AM »
in other news he died from a car bomb so he was not counted among the dead...god bless skewing statistics

and moments later another kooky towel head proclaimed 'hey i'll be the leader, bring me someone to chop their head off'
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 08:08:02 AM »

Next week, the white house will redefine the word car.

The new definition will exclude any vehicle carrying terrorists.  After all, without a state to call their own, these terrorists cannot possibly own a car to call their own.  The vehicle, now classified as an "unlawful conveyance", can now be destroyed, counted, and used to pad statistics to ensure the folks here get the best surge news possible.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 08:08:34 AM »

The new definition will exclude any vehicle carrying terrorists.  After all, without a state to call their own, these terrorists cannot possibly own a car to call their own.  The vehicle, now classified as an "unlawful conveyance", can now be destroyed, counted, and used to pad statistics to ensure the folks here get the best surge news possible.
*burps*  thats fantastic!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 08:09:31 AM »

lmao, I bet it's already been done.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 08:10:50 AM »
Excellent.

If I ever vacation in Iraq (as egj13 militaryracist69 says we all will), I will stop at his grave to enjoy a ham sandwich and urinate on his remains.

I will then visit an amusement park, go shopping in local markets with my Senator, then haggle with local vendors about the price of an "I love USA" t-shirt.

Why do you keep calling me MM69? Granted we have alot of similiarities but we are not the same person.

I did figure out who he is though, he was in my unit a few years back. So yes I know who he is but that is far as it goes. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 08:41:15 AM »
Why do you keep calling me MM69? Granted we have alot of similiarities but we are not the same person.

I did figure out who he is though, he was in my unit a few years back. So yes I know who he is but that is far as it goes. 

?   omg.

dude common.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 08:46:12 AM »

The new definition will exclude any vehicle carrying terrorists.  After all, without a state to call their own, these terrorists cannot possibly own a car to call their own.  The vehicle, now classified as an "unlawful conveyance", can now be destroyed, counted, and used to pad statistics to ensure the folks here get the best surge news possible.

If I ever vacation in Iraq (as egj13 militaryracist69 says we all will).

LOL, 240, you're on fire this morning.

BTW, your militaryracist quip might just rival your neotaint discovery. Did you visit Starbuck's this morning?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 08:47:36 AM »
on april 14th, mm69 melted down a bit and was outed as a racist in the military.  

he got rattled, realized if they did track him (and the pics of himself he had posted), he'd be out of a job.

Hey, didn't you register on april 14th, right up the morning he was supposed to arrive back form his trip?

And didn't you pick up posting 10 times a day on the politics board, on that same morning he said he'd be back?

And don't you and him share every opinion, down to the avatar gung-ho-ed-ness?

And mm69 hasn't logged in or posted since then.  

Hey, maybe it's just a series of highly unlikely coincidences.  We seem to chalk up everything else to that around these parts.  

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 08:47:55 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 08:49:35 AM »

that strikes me as hella odd. I guess it's a small world war after all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 08:53:48 AM »

So not only are you not him, but you can definitively prove it to us.

Only you can't reveal the proof - it's classified.  Gotcha.  But we have your word.  So we're good then.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 09:32:42 AM »

You are pretty much a more refined version of mm69. You are mm69.  :-\

Comparing scientists to Hitler and whining about BBQ grills being siezed.  ::)

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 10:40:13 AM »
on april 14th, mm69 melted down a bit and was outed as a racist in the military.  

he got rattled, realized if they did track him (and the pics of himself he had posted), he'd be out of a job.

Hey, didn't you register on april 14th, right up the morning he was supposed to arrive back form his trip?

And didn't you pick up posting 10 times a day on the politics board, on that same morning he said he'd be back?

And don't you and him share every opinion, down to the avatar gung-ho-ed-ness?

And mm69 hasn't logged in or posted since then.  

Hey, maybe it's just a series of highly unlikely coincidences.  We seem to chalk up everything else to that around these parts.  

Well you guys think what you will but I promise we aren't the same. I found out who he was by another poster on Get Big that, imagine this, was in the same unit with us (no I won't reveal who, sorry). We were under MM69 when we were in RED HORSE. I believe he is at the school house now. I did e-mail him this morning and he is waiting for his profile to be re-approved. It doesn't suprise me we have many of the same opinions, our career field is a tight one and most of us feel the same on most topics. I assure you he isn't a racist and is definately not the type to care if someone reports his words from a site. Let's put it this way, at his rank it would take an O6 or higher at a Wing commander level to demote him. And it would take congresional action for him to not retire at his rank ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 11:18:56 AM »
Well you guys think what you will but I promise we aren't the same. I found out who he was by another poster on Get Big that, imagine this, was in the same unit with us (no I won't reveal who, sorry). We were under MM69 when we were in RED HORSE. I believe he is at the school house now. I did e-mail him this morning and he is waiting for his profile to be re-approved. It doesn't suprise me we have many of the same opinions, our career field is a tight one and most of us feel the same on most topics. I assure you he isn't a racist and is definately not the type to care if someone reports his words from a site. Let's put it this way, at his rank it would take an O6 or higher at a Wing commander level to demote him. And it would take congresional action for him to not retire at his rank ;)

Interesting.  And he said he was mid-20s.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 11:29:00 AM »
Interesting.  And he said he was mid-20s.

I know he did, I was reading his posts and alot of his personal info is along ways away from who he is. his age, kid/s age, other things. I probably shouldn't have mentioned rank issues because it will narrow it down alot.

Obviously you won't believe me, but well what can I do. Hopefully he will be back on here soon, I admit I have a lot of respect for him and am interested to see more of his opinions.