Author Topic: Democrats holding up mine proof trucks for troops  (Read 1107 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Democrats holding up mine proof trucks for troops
« on: May 01, 2007, 08:17:32 AM »
Way to go democrats, get more troops killed as you vote for your silly ass bill that will be vetoed, but in the meantime, what the hell do democrats care if troops get killed, it gives them more cry material to have the war ended.

democrats will burn in hell.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Democrats holding up mine proof trucks for troops
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 08:28:08 AM »
Wow, the dems voted to give the troops more money, and the president said "no".

Why did he say no?

because the bill included a suggested date to bring our men and women home from that hellhole.

Imagine the nerve of them, trying to stop US soldiers from dying.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 08:29:33 AM »
Wow, the dems voted to give the troops more money, and the president said "no".

Why did he say no?

because the bill included a suggested date to bring our men and women home from that hellhole.

Imagine the nerve of them, trying to stop US soldiers from dying.

the delay is on the democrats heads, jabber all you want, the truth is the truth.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 08:32:11 AM »
the delay is on the democrats heads, jabber all you want, the truth is the truth.

Explain it to me then.

From what I see - they voted to give the troops a whole bunch of money for armor, training, etc.

They also voted to include a suggested date to get them out of war.  They're tired of seeing them die in a war with no progress.

Bush has said he will veto the bill - meaning take away money from the troops - because he doesn't like the idea of a SUGGESTED withdrawl date.

So because he doesn't like a suggestion, our troops don't get money.  Please explain it to me terry.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 08:32:45 AM »

truth is the truth?   

Well if anyone was even remotely smart we wouldn't have had to have this mine proof truck be an issue if the War was waged right to begin with.

And who's monster error was that?   BUSH!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 08:34:52 AM »
Explain it to me then.

From what I see - they voted to give the troops a whole bunch of money for armor, training, etc.

They also voted to include a suggested date to get them out of war.  They're tired of seeing them die in a war with no progress.

Bush has said he will veto the bill - meaning take away money from the troops - because he doesn't like the idea of a SUGGESTED withdrawl date.

So because he doesn't like a suggestion, our troops don't get money.  Please explain it to me terry.
I know you are a tad dense but Bush told them beforehand he would veto the bill if it included a withdrawal date because hes not a moron like the democrats that want to tell Al Quaeda when we will wave the white flag and surrender.
Democrats didn't give a fuck so they sent the bill to him that way anyway knowing it would be vetoed and cost american lifes.  But hey, as long as they have ammo to get elected, what the fuck do they care about american lifes.

Anyone wanting to tell the enemy a specific date that they win the war is an absolute moron.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 08:43:14 AM »
I know you are a tad dense but Bush told them beforehand he would veto the bill if it included a withdrawal date because hes not a moron like the democrats that want to tell Al Quaeda when we will wave the white flag and surrender.
Democrats didn't give a fuck so they sent the bill to him that way anyway knowing it would be vetoed and cost american lifes.  But hey, as long as they have ammo to get elected, what the fuck do they care about american lifes.

Anyone wanting to tell the enemy a specific date that they win the war is an absolute moron.

Dude, guess what - the terrorists are already delivering us the deadliest month on record - they don't give a shit about calendars.

And do you think it's gonna be REALLY that hard for them to know when we leave? 

Face it - Bush has his vietnam, which is exactly what the corporations and his party wanted.  They got it.  They're not gonna end it.  They're not even gonna look at a suggestion to end it.  "The enemy" as you put it, is 2500 pricks that our 160,000 men haven't been able to kill in 4 years.  If you ask me, you should stop looking at how to stretch this war another 2 years, and mayb look at how to kill those 2500 pricks.  Of course, if you'd prefer to settle for mediocrity, then by all means, stay the course buddy!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 08:44:44 AM »
Dude, guess what - the terrorists are already delivering us the deadliest month on record - they don't give a shit about calendars.

And do you think it's gonna be REALLY that hard for them to know when we leave? 

Face it - Bush has his vietnam, which is exactly what the corporations and his party wanted.  They got it.  They're not gonna end it.  They're not even gonna look at a suggestion to end it.  "The enemy" as you put it, is 2500 pricks that our 160,000 men haven't been able to kill in 4 years.  If you ask me, you should stop looking at how to stretch this war another 2 years, and mayb look at how to kill those 2500 pricks.  Of course, if you'd prefer to settle for mediocrity, then by all means, stay the course buddy!
Bro, I just think pulling out and announcing when we will pull out is the most idiotic thing i've ever seen democrats do....and god knows i've seen them do a lot of idiotic things.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 08:59:27 AM »
Bro, I just think pulling out and announcing when we will pull out is the most idiotic thing i've ever seen democrats do....and god knows i've seen them do a lot of idiotic things.

no, the most idiotic thing, was our announcement this month that we are NO LONGER TRAINING IRAQIS TO TAKE OVER RUNNING THEIR POLICE AND MILITARY.

Yes, we told the insurgents that there won't be an iraqi military or police force to deal with.  Just us.

How was that for *signing up for Operation Iraqi Liberation (OIL) for another ten years? ;)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 09:06:45 AM »
Way to go democrats, get more troops killed as you vote for your silly ass bill that will be vetoed, but in the meantime, what the hell do democrats care if troops get killed, it gives them more cry material to have the war ended.

1) there is no god or a heaven or hell!
2) bush vetoed the bill..soo HE'S THE ONE HOLDING BACK FUNDING  :)
3) bush ws the one that sent em to war in the first place  :)
carpe` vaginum!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 09:09:23 AM »

Nice job on the rhetoric today, you must have taken a class on propaganda recently.

You must have missed the fact that Bush's veto is what's holding up the resources but you keep obliviously spinning your propaganda for attention.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 09:38:25 AM »
I guess securing our interests(oil) is more important than better equipping our troops and setting a date to have them home safe.  ::)

It's not about "al quaeda" hitting us here, but about those assholes wanting to take control of their country. They're more concerned about their own tails and turning Iraq into a Islamic theocracy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 10:52:26 AM »

I have to agree.  From a strategic military standpoint, it doesn't get much dumber than this.