Author Topic: What's up with all the lat tears?  (Read 7731 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: What's up with all the lat tears?
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 07:12:48 PM »
Seems like a lot of the guys who use shitty form and to much weight are tearing muscles. Pretty easy to see how Ronnie and Branch could tear muscles by watching the way they train.

some tear due to massive intensity on the muscle like Dorian while Ronnie and Branch tore their muscles due to some douchbag forms
I am a mini beast

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 09:13:33 PM »
will injured his lat during a g4p chokeout session that got out of hand..

body88

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 09:26:38 PM »
some tear due to massive intensity on the muscle like Dorian while Ronnie and Branch tore their muscles due to some douchbag forms

True, not a dig on those who train heavy. Some guys tear muscles warming up. Just not hard for me to see guys like Ronnie and Branch tearing muscles. I know people like to think Ronnie is hardcore.... But at this point all he is doing is injuring his way out of contention. There is no need for him to lift that heavy anymore. The guys a mutant, he could lift reasonably heavy and make great gains. No need to pile on so much weight he is sheering muscles all over the place.

He is to old to train like he used to imo.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2007, 10:52:12 PM »
True, not a dig on those who train heavy. Some guys tear muscles warming up. Just not hard for me to see guys like Ronnie and Branch tearing muscles. I know people like to think Ronnie is hardcore.... But at this point all he is doing is injuring his way out of contention. There is no need for him to lift that heavy anymore. The guys a mutant, he could lift reasonably heavy and make great gains. No need to pile on so much weight he is sheering muscles all over the place.

He is to old to train like he used to imo.

Well, he believes in Jeebus for healing
I am a mini beast

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 06:17:51 AM »
yeah, having injuries just because of bad form doesnt explain Dorian´s, Levrone´s, Milos (i think) and Toney´s injuries and tears....just to name a few

and the IF the guy did tear the muscles, it was i dont know 20 years after heavy traning???

it may be a bad idea to use so much weight now, i agree...but it was the best method for him for decades until now, so i understand when he doesnt want to change it....
!