Author Topic: How long before..........  (Read 1603 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
How long before..........
« on: May 01, 2007, 01:01:31 PM »
Irshad Manji is assasinated??

She is the infamous lesbian Muslim author ("Faith without Fear") who is desperately trying to find (and create) a moderate  peaceful tolerant voice in Islam and she isn't finding it contrary to Islamic propaganda. There is just no moderate muslim movement here in American and that is dangerous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irshad_Manji
http://www.muslim-refusenik.com/
http://www.pbs.org/weta/crossroads/about/show_faith_without_fear.html
http://www.artthreat.net/topic/irshad_manji
http://www.myspace.com/irshadmanji

She lives with body guards around her all the time.

She should be supported by all moderate Americans or all faiths and beliefs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: How long before..........
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 01:02:29 PM »
but i thought "religious" people were supposed to be tolerant and forgiving, Nycbull.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 01:09:15 PM »
but i thought "religious" people were supposed to be tolerant and forgiving, Nycbull.

hay mirc, i thaught you would continue to own people in the grocry? since you posted your pics , no ownings whatsoever. last night i fucked your daughter, and she smiled at me.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 01:11:05 PM »
hay mirc, i thaught you would continue to own people in the grocry? since you posted your pics , no ownings whatsoever. last night i fucked your daughter, and she smiled at me.
i actually owned a couple of little bitches in the gym today, and my sister laughed at you because the last time she saw a "penis" as small as yours was when she gave her hamster a bath in ice cold water.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 01:14:43 PM »
 ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 01:15:41 PM »
Man, she got here start on CBC, here in Canada, years ago. Farking annoying coont. She would never, ever shut up. You just wanted to punch her in the face.  'I'm a lesbian.' 'I'm a Muslim.'  'I'm oppressed.' All the frickin' time. :)

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 03:18:03 PM »
Man, she got here start on CBC, here in Canada, years ago. Farking annoying coont. She would never, ever shut up. You just wanted to punch her in the face.  'I'm a lesbian.' 'I'm a Muslim.'  'I'm oppressed.' All the frickin' time. :)

yea I know she is annoying, lesbians can be. they are so damned organzied and always protesting something. BUT, she is trying to do something really really good, which is getting muslims to reform and to be more tolerant and to stop taking the QUran literaly. She wants to see a moderate muslim movement that is open to other cultures and religions and one that denounces ISlamic extremism and violence. That doesn't really exists in significant numbers  in Canada or here. We need that in order to avoid another 9/11.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 03:19:41 PM »

hahah, well the moderates ones are, but the extremists, especially evengelicals, which are growing in numbers are full of shit.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 03:21:45 PM »
i actually owned a couple of little bitches in the gym today, and my sister laughed at you because the last time she saw a "penis" as small as yours was when she gave her hamster a bath in ice cold water.

care to tell more about the owning you had in the gym today? and how you fucked your sister's hamster up the ass.  last night i had sex with your daughter, not your sister by the way, she is too much of a skank.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 04:07:10 PM »
what has this to do with bodybuilding?
TEAM WOLF

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 04:23:04 PM »
yea I know she is annoying, lesbians can be. they are so damned organzied and always protesting something. BUT, she is trying to do something really really good, which is getting muslims to reform and to be more tolerant and to stop taking the QUran literaly. She wants to see a moderate muslim movement that is open to other cultures and religions and one that denounces ISlamic extremism and violence. That doesn't really exists in significant numbers  in Canada or here. We need that in order to avoid another 9/11.
You are correct, of course. I guess I just tune out out when I hear her one-note, shrill tone. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 04:24:52 PM »
She is pretty popular up here in Canada.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 04:46:05 PM »
She is pretty popular up here in Canada.

There's a shock!

Seriously though...

You can either be pro lesbian (and I certainly am) or you have to be pro Quran... take your pick people... You can't have it both ways.

Neo-Cons, you must figure out which one you would rather she be... (I'm all for lesbian myself)

:D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 04:52:47 PM »
Lol "moderate movement"

How's about denouncing religion all together.

She's a man hating dyke.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 04:55:08 PM »
Lol "moderate movement"

How's about denouncing religion all together.

She's a man hating dyke.

Eh... I'm sure most women are man hating dykes... I'm a dyke myself!