Author Topic: My ideas on working out and nutrition are not meant to be boastfull about me"  (Read 6000 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
You probably didn't know that many of the most successful money makers on Wall Street use astrologers, as did Hitler. In fact, one of the major turning points in the war was when OSS agents were sent in to modify Hitler's charts in a way his astrologers would not be aware of, but would throw off all his calculations.

1: Stop smoking weed.

2: Start praying to Gary Busey.

3: Finish high school.

4: Thank me later.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
DW you know they're all just jealous.....btw don't give up the smoke, not a wise decision

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
1: Stop smoking weed.

2: Start praying to Gary Busey.

3: Finish high school.
4: Thank me later.

:D
nasser=piece of shit

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
Astrology is bunk.  

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Astrology is bunk. 
ancient cultures based there entire lively hood off of astrology. when to work, harvest ect.
A

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
You probably didn't know that many of the most successful money makers on Wall Street use astrologers, as did Hitler. In fact, one of the major turning points in the war was when OSS agents were sent in to modify Hitler's charts in a way his astrologers would not be aware of, but would throw off all his calculations.

moron... there was never any real turning point in WWII. Hitler fell victim to the law of attrition and eventually became outnumbered on all levels and fronts. This was bound to happen by taking on more and more enemies.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

moron... there was never any real turning point in WWII. Hitler fell victim to the law of attrition and eventually became outnumbered on all levels and fronts. This was bound to happen by taking on more and more enemies.

of course man, like anything , there are many elements involved
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
by the way im losing 2-3 pounds a day now , ive cured the weed munchies. down to 227 today

i was 227 sunday morning pigged out all fuckin day on carbs
weighd 235 on monday ate light 1200 calories 1 hour of cardio
230 on tuesday 1200 calories 1 hour of cardio
227 on wednesday (today) ill do 1hour of cardio in a bit im guessing ill be 224 tommorrow
A

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
ancient cultures based there entire lively hood off of astrology. when to work, harvest ect.

Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and again.

It's gibberish, waddy. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and again.

It's gibberish, waddy. 

oh yeah the built pyramids for no reason too right. all of them aligned with certain stars creating a geometric super force
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
most ancient cultures ended in a fire laden clusterf**k also,hence the term "ANCIENT" ;)

bench

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
most ancient cultures ended in a fire laden clusterf**k also,hence the term "ANCIENT" ;)

bench

yes because the earth is subject to frequency changes and shit happens out of no where. the universe is in a fine balance of gravity and vibrations, sooner or later things can happen in the unforseen universe that can alter the balance, and or it could just be the normal cycle of things. cultures have flurished then died then reborn again
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
yes because the earth is subject to frequency changes and shit happens out of no where. the universe is in a fine balance of gravity and vibrations, sooner or later things can happen in the unforseen universe that can alter the balance, and or it could just be the normal cycle of things. cultures have flurished then died then reborn again
so what you are saying is that this is more "talking out of your ass" than science,hence astrology is bullshit with no real world relevance ;)

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
and dont come back with some stupid adonis google shit,before you believe shit like this always remember at the end of the day some people are just good liars :)

bench

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
ive cured the weed munchies.

Stopping weed smoking outright will also cure them lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
so what you are saying is that this is more "talking out of your ass" than science,hence astrology is bullshit with no real world relevance ;)

bench

no im saying things can happen and the degree on wich they happen can be unexpected..

there is alot of documentation on how some planets stars galaxies ect will be aligned in a certain way in the year 2039 that will bring us into a "new age" i ll read more on this too, this is also the year the USA plans to realase all ufo documentation!!!. look it up about us releasing ufo documents if you dont beleive me

but when planets are lined up a certain way amongst other things , my speculation is that our frequency on earth will change in 2039 this could be catastrophic or the second coming of "christ" or "god", wich isnt a person but a law and order of the universe something will happen
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
I usually throw chicken bones on the table and then spit whiskey over them. 

The answers to all my questions are usually right there plain as day.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
kill yourself!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
The truth already came out. Waddy is 186lbs. LOL. Enough of this "I'm 235" shit.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
oh yeah the built pyramids for no reason too right. all of them aligned with certain stars creating a geometric super force

Which stars? 

While you're at it, define this "geometric super force."  How does it work?  More importantly, what does it do?  Where/from whom did you "learn" about it?

... and not to be a greedy bitch, but I'd really like to hear a little more about 2039, too.  If you sincerely believe that, surely you've good reason to, right?  And if you've good reason to believe, it shouldn't be too hard to share that reasoning with me. 

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Daddy.

You are one dumb fuck.

Don't say that! You are insulting all genuine dumb people. daddyfuc*ker is beyond dumb with his IQ smaller than his shoe size. Fu*ck, when you go to your backyard with a shovel, and you fill a bucket with dirt, there is more intelligent lifeforms in that bucket than he is.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Looks good daddy, but i am far too stoned to read all that  :)