Author Topic: My ideas on working out and nutrition are not meant to be boastfull about me"  (Read 6019 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
http://www.atlantis.to/LTA/chapter-six-different-points-of-pg13.htm

I love everyone here, dont bash me you are only bashing yourselfs. and if i seem to offend you it is probably because im on the defensive but not trying to offend you . read this maybe you will get a better understanding. by the way the diet is going along well, i have my reasons for the way i diet, remember to take a universal conciousness (one) approach rather than a self centerd approach. thats why many of my ideas may seem crazy to you but in reality they are not, i can see things from your perspective, i know you are going to say or beleive that low protien is bad, try to see it from my point of view of 12 years of doing this with high protien ect ect. read this too my friends

The difference between having separate self consciousness, or having Universal Consciousness, is, as I said before, like night and day.  Consider again,  an environmentalist who has expanded his/her separate self consciousness to include concern for ecology.  This is good.  And if being aware of the flow and balance of Earth’s nature is good, imagine the significance of being really aware of the flow and balance, of all things -  of the entire Universe?  And if being concerned about all humans on Earth is good, what about being devoted to caring for all life within the entire Universe?  A person who has attained Universal Consciousness, has transcended separate self consciousness, and thus sees infinitely more, understands infinitely more.  Imagine being able to ‘see’ the outcome of many of your actions in advance - or whether or not you ‘see’ the outcome, being able to know if what you are doing is really going to ultimately help, or ultimately harm.  Or using the classic car allegory again, imagine seeing one side of the car, and not assuming that the other side is the same?  How would you like to be able to sense what all sides were like?”

“That would be incredible Father.”

“Yes? That is just a small nothing. What if you really had an awareness of being One with everything - even God, even all other separate selves?  How would you see things then?  And how would you treat everyone and everything?  If you absolutely KNOW that every person you are dealing with, is you, just in a different form, how will you treat yourself (others)?  Is there any point in stealing from yourself?  Hurting yourself?  Is there any point in being tyrannical with yourself?”

“It would make no sense, there would be no point if you really believed that to be true.”

“Precisely.  A being with Universal Consciousness Loves everyone unselfishly, and is (within the needs of Universal flow) giving, kind, compassionate, caring, knowing, and harmless (that doesn’t mean incapable of defending the innocent).  Why? Is it because the person has read something that made them that way?  Studied to be that way?  Trained to be that way?  No.  Maybe such things were stepping stones on the path towards attainment of that consciousness, but once there, the fact is that being any other way simply makes no sense to someone with Universal Consciousness. It just is their reality - it is just natural. 
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this is related, do not read this with a close mind thinking "daddywaddy is stupid fuck whos tripping on lsd"..

All Is Vibration

All Vibration Follows Universal Law

All Gives All Receives

All Loves

All Vibration

Seeks its own Level

To find any Level

Set forth the Vibration

By Law you Will Go there

By Law it Will come.
A

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
"this sentence is a lie."

Well, is it a lie or not?
Explain that one.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
how old are you  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
"this sentence is a lie."

Well, is it a lie or not?
Explain that one.

It is as natural for a person with Universal Consciousness to be totally giving, as it is for a person with separate self consciousness to be selfish.  A person with separate self consciousness is focused inward, and thus they are like an ‘energy vacuum’, a black hole, always trying to get energy.  But a person with Universal Consciousness is focused outward, and thus they are like an energy beacon, a Sun, always giving energy
A

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Are you a little stoned right now?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Are you a little stoned right now?

i quit and probably for good
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.

Maybe that was a bad idea. Your posts made more sense before.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Your schizophrenia is showing.
~

affy

this is related, do not read this with a close mind thinking "daddywaddy is stupid fuck whos tripping on lsd"..

All Is Vibration

All Vibration Follows Universal Law

All Gives All Receives

All Loves

All Vibration

Seeks its own Level

To find any Level

Set forth the Vibration

By Law you Will Go there

By Law it Will come.

Law of Attraction?

lmao read some shit by abraham hicks

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Law of Attraction?

lmao read some shit by abraham hicks

no it is based on what weve always known all is vibration all atoms are vibrating even dead objects, you take an electron out or add one it and its something totally different. but everything is still an atom or vibration. no speculation here these are all facts
A

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
no it is based on what weve always known all is vibration all atoms are vibrating even dead objects, you take an electron out or add one it and its something totally different. but everything is still an atom or vibration. no speculation here these are all facts

Did you actually watch that whole video? 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
why is this guy talking about vibrators in thread after thread?
Z

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III

Moderation in all things, including moderation.  

Don't worry about testing.  
If someone tells you that you are going to be given a drug test next week, but you won't know the date, you can't be tested.

You know the test won't be friday, because if you haven't been tested by thursday, you know you will be tested on friday, and that is not a surprise.  Then you can prepare to pass the drug test.

If they can't test you on frdiay, you know that you cannot be tested on thursday.  Because since friday is impossible, by the time wednesday comes, you will know you would be tested on thursday, and can prepare.  

This also means wednesday isn't possible, because if you weren't tested by tuesday, and thursday and friday are out, you must be tested on wednesday, and can prepare.  

This same reasoning means tuesday won't be a surprise either, and if it can't be tuesday, monday is the only day it could be, which isn't a surprise, as you just prepare for monday.  

So, toke away!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
how is it that if a person is very intelligent like Dw, is called crazy by the less intelectual one's.  i was very intrigued by that knowledge you had about when the lightning struck''s the flying saucers come to absorb the energy. care to tell more about that phenomenal and share your knowledge with the less bright soul's on getbig.

AVBG

Don't hate DW.. From the looks of things he dropped the bar when doing skull crushers.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Don't hate DW.. From the looks of things he dropped the bar when doing skull crushers.

I couldn't agree F**KING MORE !

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
dude did you give up weed for acid,because your tripping ;)

what is next a gravity suit.

bench

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
how is it that if a person is very intelligent like Dw, is called crazy by the less intelectual one's.  i was very intrigued by that knowledge you had about when the lightning struck''s the flying saucers come to absorb the energy. care to tell more about that phenomenal and share your knowledge with the less bright soul's on getbig.

You guys are on the same shit aren't you?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
This vibration law has already been theroized in stringtheory, has it not? BTW Law of attraction is a FARSE.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
This vibration law has already been theroized in stringtheory, has it not? BTW Law of attraction is a FARSE.
yes,was proven wrong in the late 40's i think.

bench

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

string theory is more of a fact. we are gathering alot of info from the ancients latley and putting it all together

just like when im 210 ultra ripped and embarass everyone :) but atleast im not going to cheat to get there and im offering a new method besides the high protien diet. the gatorade diet is much bettter
A

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
string theory is more of a fact. we are gathering alot of info from the ancients latley and putting it all together

just like when im 210 ultra ripped and embarass everyone :) but atleast im not going to cheat to get there and im offering a new method besides the high protien diet. the gatorade diet is much bettter

Daddy.

You are one dumb fuck.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Daddy.

You are one dumb fuck.

You probably didn't know that many of the most successful money makers on Wall Street use astrologers, as did Hitler. In fact, one of the major turning points in the war was when OSS agents were sent in to modify Hitler's charts in a way his astrologers would not be aware of, but would throw off all his calculations.
A