Author Topic: Palestinian Speaker calling for death to Americans and jews  (Read 1022 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1178020746583&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

But they're all misunderstood right? I noticed he didn't say only right wingers will die...yet another reason why these folks gotta go.  >:(
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Palestinian Speaker calling for death to Americans and jews
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 02:02:22 PM »
why shouldn't they call for this? Jews are occupying their land.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 02:16:16 PM »
Um look at your history......anyway this was all techinically Indian land..are u planning on moving.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 02:18:00 PM »
why shouldn't they call for this? Jews are occupying their land.

Gotta work out a peaceful solution.. Look at Ghandi and how we went about trying to free his people.. He was beaten but he kept his course and freed a billion people. Of coure he was an educated barister, while this Hamad guy is a savage.

Still arabs have to wake the fuck up and realize that a) although their land was taken from them, acting like savages isn't going to get them anywhere and b) they gotta loosen the influence of islam on their culture, as islam shuns free thinking. Free thinking is the only way they'll figure out a peaceful and humane way of gaining ground.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 02:26:18 PM »
I'm sure the Jews want all this to end..all the old hardliners are dying or retireing..the younger folks will want a peaceful solution.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 05:50:34 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1178020746583&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

But they're all misunderstood right? I noticed he didn't say only right wingers will die...yet another reason why these folks gotta go.  >:(

muslims living in whats now israel for thousands of yrs

..lemme ask you..do you think when israel ws made they just knocked on doors and politely asked " excuse me mam/sir this is now my house..would ya kindly fuck off and leave?"

NO..they were made to leave thru rape..murder..terrorism. .israel invented it..

lemme come to your house and rape your wife/sister in order to make you leave and see if ya hold a grudge..hezbula ws formed in responce to israeli terrorism.but of course ya never hear about zionist crimes in the US... :-\

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=zionist+crimes&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=goldstein+massacre&hl=en

carpe` vaginum!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 06:29:52 AM »
Gotta work out a peaceful solution.. Look at Ghandi and how we went about trying to free his people.. He was beaten but he kept his course and freed a billion people. Of coure he was an educated barister, while this Hamad guy is a savage.

Still arabs have to wake the fuck up and realize that a) although their land was taken from them, acting like savages isn't going to get them anywhere and b) they gotta loosen the influence of islam on their culture, as islam shuns free thinking. Free thinking is the only way they'll figure out a peaceful and humane way of gaining ground.
and the Israeli's aren't savages?