Author Topic: Vyo-tech Bouncing Checks??  (Read 3425 times)

mikediesel

• Getbig III
Vyo-tech Bouncing Checks??
« on: May 01, 2007, 06:33:45 PM »
Melvin Anthony claimed that checks he recieved from Vyo-Tech were bouncing and that is one of the reasons he left them and signed with Muscletech. Anyone know if this is true  ??? ??? ??? ???

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
Re: Vyo-tech Bouncing Checks??
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 06:41:25 PM »
Melvin Anthony claimed that checks he recieved from Vyo-Tech were bouncing and that is one of the reasons he left them and signed with Muscletech. Anyone know if this is true  ??? ??? ??? ???

Check with Vince.  He said, Melvin was let go for not meeting his contract obligations...such as working booths, etc.

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 06:46:25 PM »
Check with Vince.  He said, Melvin was let go for not meeting his contract obligations...such as working booths, etc.

What about the bouncing checks? ANY truth to that

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 07:01:51 PM »
What about the bouncing checks? ANY truth to that

is this regarding that one contest drama where all the checks bounced?  i thought bob chick cleared this up, the money just wasn't transferred to the escrow account  on time, and all the people were paid a couple days later.
Deep Tissue Massage

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 07:40:37 PM »
is this regarding that one contest drama where all the checks bounced?  i thought bob chick cleared this up, the money just wasn't transferred to the escrow account  on time, and all the people were paid a couple days later.

No its about VYo-Tech not paying the athlets that represent the company like Melvin Anthony

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 07:45:34 PM »

Melvin
Pros
Getbig II

Getbig!

Re: Sir Dennis James will be making his professional return to the stage in NYC!
« Reply #343 on: Today at 05:19:48 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets it way I walked away from contract idiot.  Fired thats a laugh.  I then signed a bigger deal with Muscle tech where my checks dont bounce.  My Wife has nothin to do with this.  By the way I hear checks are still bouncing.  I left just in time.  Smart business deal.

Marvelous   

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 07:52:51 PM »
wow thats embarassing
-

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 08:39:56 PM »
I spoke to some one in our industry yesterday.Her company suplies the raw materials to companys like VT. She said they are one of the few companys that pay right up in time. They own hydroderm. VT is almost a sideline to them.
I doubt the whole check cashing thing

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 08:56:57 PM »
it's stupid to pay to fast

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 09:02:59 PM »
Sean Ray selling DVDs out of his car, selling his house and now living with friends, Melvin top 5 Olympian leaves, Colorado Pro show winner's checks bounce, owe magazines thousands, Arnold worker's checks bounce, vendors not being paid on time and last year for the colorado pro show approaching.

Sounds like a company that is doing well.

That fat bastard Vince is going down faster than the drugs he snorts.

Enjoy your dish.

Enjoy your dish...

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 09:08:32 PM »
It's confirmed VT did bounce checks this month and were 20 days late paying last month. They didn't have respect to tell thier people that thier checks will not be on time. There's nothing wrong with that..SH#t happens... but to not inform your people is totally disrespectful.
The BBinsider

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 09:16:44 PM »
It's confirmed VT did bounce checks this month and were 20 days late paying last month. They didn't have respect to tell thier people that thier checks will not be on time. There's nothing wrong with that..SH#t happens... but to not inform your people is totally disrespectful.
and ghetto

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 09:18:38 PM »
Shawn will delete this thread as opposed to posting a rebuttal.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 09:25:39 PM »
what happened to his website?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 09:48:39 PM »
what happened to his website?

Same thing as King??

Ron: "I am lazy."

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 09:53:29 PM »
I am a mini beast

mikediesel

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 05:19:28 AM »

Bump so we can see what Shawn Ray has to say about this

Deltissimus

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 05:28:50 AM »
Hey Bob Bonham - are you still goin to MMA events with Rob Lopez walkin around with a retarted tough guy look on your face like youre important for some reason? Go clean up the weights in your gay gym toolboy.

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 05:33:50 AM »
No its about VYo-Tech not paying the athlets that represent the company like Melvin Anthony

Where is a copy of the bounced check?  Melvin, show us the money!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 10:42:53 AM »
Her company suplies the raw materials to companys like VT. She said they are one of the few companys that pay right up in time.

That's very telling.

Thanks for the info, Bob. 

It sounds like there was just the one incident following the Colorado Pro, but when else have prize monies been paid *that* quickly? 

Muscletech obviously gave Melvin a 1254% better offer, so he had no choice but to switch.   ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 10:51:46 AM »
That's very telling.

Thanks for the info, Bob. 

It sounds like there was just the one incident following the Colorado Pro, but when else have prize monies been paid *that* quickly? 

Muscletech obviously gave Melvin a 1254% better offer, so he had no choice but to switch.   ;D

Mucletech only gave him an 1154% better offer, get your facts straight  :D
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 11:01:31 AM »
They dont even make a legit supp. Ive managed a supplement store for a long time and never ever moved Vyo-tech despite a decent margin. I have had 17-HD on my shelves for over a year. Money is in preworkout supplements. NO's, CEE's, fat burners and Pre workout supplements are what sell. Not Bogus hormones. Advice to Vyo-Tech, knock off american cellular labs TREN XTREME and then you'll have a product that moves. Not AB cream.
-

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 11:03:51 AM »
It sucks because Vyo-tech sponsers alot of events and doea alot for the sport. Why they dont make better supps and prettier labels is beyond me.
-

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 11:20:46 AM »
I spoke to some one in our industry yesterday.Her company suplies the raw materials to companys like VT. She said they are one of the few companys that pay right up in time. They own hydroderm. VT is almost a sideline to them.
I doubt the whole check cashing thing

So Bob, what you're saying is that VT only screws the athletes that endorse their products, not the suppliers, right?

Deltissimus

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2007, 03:19:52 PM »
They would never screw a wanna be bodybuilder that owns a shithole of a gym in the slums of new jersey