Author Topic: A couple of newbie questions  (Read 912 times)

Nicrah

• Getbig II
A couple of newbie questions
« on: May 01, 2007, 08:45:01 PM »
I'm starting some EQ 400mg a week, is it best to take it in two shots or all at once, never used it before.
Second question is regarding a "cutting" stack of Test Prop, Tren and Winny. Would adding Masteron be useful in that cycle?
Lastly if taking HCG and Aroma during that cycle what dosage and frequency should i be looking at? I know these are probably some stupid questions but better to ask then go in not knowing.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
Re: A couple of newbie questions
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 09:11:22 PM »
all in one shot

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 09:24:17 PM »
I'm starting some EQ 400mg a week, is it best to take it in two shots or all at once, never used it before.
Second question is regarding a "cutting" stack of Test Prop, Tren and Winny. Would adding Masteron be useful in that cycle?
Lastly if taking HCG and Aroma during that cycle what dosage and frequency should i be looking at? I know these are probably some stupid questions but better to ask then go in not knowing.

*Split the EQ into at least 2 shots.

*You shouldn't use aromasin "on" cycle...go with arimidex or letrozol.

*If you use HCG on cycle, 350iu-500iu e5d...in this cycle here though no more then 350iu. However, I don't see it as really being necessary at all on this cycle, and I've begun to question using on cycles of any type lately. I've posted this on several threads, look around and you can see my thoughts on this.

*Masteron is an OK thing, but unless you're getting ready for a comp and have BF levels at almost comp state, then it's useless. The prop/winny/tren combo will be fine.

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 10:10:06 PM »
I would have thought Aroma would have been good on cycle. Whats is the reason to go with dex over aroma on cycle?