Author Topic: I'm in no good mood: Anyone of you fat fucks want to pick a fight go right ahead  (Read 3897 times)

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
You are welcome any time if you bring some of your chavs with you I can organice some of my local knackers and we have a real ball :D

I don't know any chavs, but this is the internet so I will take on you and all your mates  >:(

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
;D
And to believe this is the guy calling people ugly, no wonder his girlfriend does black guys.

Stark

• Getbig V
are all those marks on your girls face because you like to hit women? makes sense now

again a picture says more than a 1000 words... I wanted to keep this for a later owning but I cannot resist now, the way you talked about Latvian woman last time has pissed me off enough to contact a class mate of yours, he send me in return this picture... I think you and me know who send me the image? Let's say it like this, you were NOT the most popular person in class ::)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
again a picture says more than a 1000 words... I wanted to keep this for a later owning but I cannot resist now, the way you talked about Latvian woman last time has pissed me off enough to contact a class mate of yours, he send me in return this picture... I think you and me know who send me the image? Let's say it like this, you were NOT the most popular person in class ::)

;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V

;D

yeah lets see him weasel his fat ass out of his m0therfucker ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin

ahhahahha
its comin today

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman

LOL!!

Stark

• Getbig V

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
which one of my emo classmates did you get that from? skyler or tadpole? those fucking dicks...
its comin today

Stark

• Getbig V
which one of my emo classmates did you get that from? skyler or tadpole? those fucking dicks...

I think you know who it was :D

Debussey

• Getbig IV

Lol, is that you? :o
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
no but i do give stark credit for that pic, its pretty hilarious...im sure stark wishes it were true
its comin today

Stark

• Getbig V

Debussey

• Getbig IV
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!