Author Topic: Bush: "I'm the commander guy"  (Read 3038 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Bush: "I'm the commander guy"
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 07:55:25 AM »
easy one - I have always been a single issue voter - Second Amendment.

Now that the parties are essentially equal on it, I have started to look at other issues.  I saw Gore as the gungrabber that Bill "I would be okay with a nationwide handgun ban" Clinton was.
Thanks for answering that.

I think it would be political suicide, not to mention politically impossible, to ban handguns.

As a sidenote, you do realize that there is no fundamental constitutional right to own a gun?  The SpCT has always held that gun ownership is a mere property right and nothing more.  That doesn't change the fact that guns are ingrained in the history and traditions of the US.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bush: "I'm the commander guy"
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 07:58:11 AM »
yep.  i am sure they'll grab them someday, but i just hope it's a long time from now when I'm long gone.

when it comes to politics, i am more about arguing than anything else.  I like to debate and learn about the world.  I know that both dems and repubs work for the same forces and it'll always be that way.  I think the thing that bothers me most about everything are the douchebag parrots who argue it here.  The folks that say "WTC7 fell from fire, nothing shady about it!" when even the 911 report hasn't said how it fell.  And the dicks that think we're not there for oil.