Author Topic: Bush: "I'm the commander guy"  (Read 3069 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Bush: "I'm the commander guy"
« on: May 02, 2007, 03:10:31 PM »
"The question is, who ought to make that decision? The Congress or the commanders? And as you know, my position is clear -- I'm the commander guy."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070502-2.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bush: "I'm the commander guy"
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 05:43:28 PM »
I used to love Bush.  Then when I found out about 9/11, not so much.  Now, it's more comedic than anything else.  Politics is a joke, this war is a joke.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 06:06:06 PM »
I used to love Bush.  Then when I found out about 9/11, not so much. 

Oh shit, not again........c'mon Rob, you're smarter than that!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 06:11:09 PM »
I used to love Bush.

And what was your esteem based on?

I don't mean to bust your balls or anything. But if you didn't notice his sub-normal intelligence as far back as when he was campaigning in 2000, I don't think you were paying attention.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 07:12:50 PM »
Oh shit, not again........c'mon Rob, you're smarter than that!

Joe, there are so many stories coming out about 911 inside job that I don't even post them anymore. 

Yesterday, another federal employee came fwd with details of WTC7's lobby being blown out BEFORE WTC1 and 2 collapsed.   Every day there's a new piece with another cop or fed coming fwd saying it was an inside job.  We're talking people who were IN those buildings that day, not internet geeks.  And I can list many people from the Bush and Reagan cabinets and CIA/FBI that now admit it was an inside job.

Italy's top TV station ran a big special on the inside job on april 16, showing all the WTC7 evidence. 

Israel and Germany told us about the attacks, including precise details on location, date, and attackers.

Joe, you can spend the rest of your life believing "our govt could never do such a thing".  But they needed a reason to justify invading in the middle east in order to ensure we stay the only superpower.  3000 lives wasn't a burp on the radar (7000 die daily in America on a normal day) in the bigger scheme of things.  We have 75 tril in oil, and 14 new bases to battle china someday if needed. 

It's global politics.  You don't have to understand it, accept it, or agree with it.  Chances are, since looking at 911 evidence would cause your political views to completely clash with your religion, you'll never go there, even as the rest of the world realizes it.  But for God's sake, please don't say "c'mon Rob, you're smarter than that!".  I've studied the evidence, the history, and the economics behind it.  I used to BE you - a diehard Bush zealot, so I know exactly where you're coming from.  But don't insult my position, when it's a position you cannot explain.  I can rattle off 25 holes in the 911 story before you can paste one Rush article.  I know my shit.  Don' insult my intelligence, please.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »
Can't be too hard on the guy, he's been a great conversation starter.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 10:51:57 PM »
Joe, there are so many stories coming out about 911 inside job that I don't even post them anymore. 

Yesterday, another federal employee came fwd with details of WTC7's lobby being blown out BEFORE WTC1 and 2 collapsed.   Every day there's a new piece with another cop or fed coming fwd saying it was an inside job.  We're talking people who were IN those buildings that day, not internet geeks.  And I can list many people from the Bush and Reagan cabinets and CIA/FBI that now admit it was an inside job.

Italy's top TV station ran a big special on the inside job on april 16, showing all the WTC7 evidence. 

Israel and Germany told us about the attacks, including precise details on location, date, and attackers.

Joe, you can spend the rest of your life believing "our govt could never do such a thing".  But they needed a reason to justify invading in the middle east in order to ensure we stay the only superpower.  3000 lives wasn't a burp on the radar (7000 die daily in America on a normal day) in the bigger scheme of things.  We have 75 tril in oil, and 14 new bases to battle china someday if needed. 

It's global politics.  You don't have to understand it, accept it, or agree with it.  Chances are, since looking at 911 evidence would cause your political views to completely clash with your religion, you'll never go there, even as the rest of the world realizes it.  But for God's sake, please don't say "c'mon Rob, you're smarter than that!".  I've studied the evidence, the history, and the economics behind it.  I used to BE you - a diehard Bush zealot, so I know exactly where you're coming from.  But don't insult my position, when it's a position you cannot explain.  I can rattle off 25 holes in the 911 story before you can paste one Rush article.  I know my shit.  Don' insult my intelligence, please.

Yesterday huh? After 5 years he comes out yesterday? K!

Rob, I'm not insulting your intelligence, but if you believe all the bullshit from CT sites CT wackjobs then they're the one's insulting you and the rest of the publics intelligence and don't think I'm saying it just  because it's Bush, I'd be calling bullshit even if it were Clinton. Please don't insult the people who don't buy into the CT's!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 01:39:40 AM »
  Y'know, I don't even bother bashing Bush anymore--quite frankly, at this point, it's just too easy.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 04:26:17 AM »
Yesterday huh? After 5 years he comes out yesterday? K!

Rob, I'm not insulting your intelligence, but if you believe all the bullshit from CT sites CT wackjobs then they're the one's insulting you and the rest of the publics intelligence and don't think I'm saying it just  because it's Bush, I'd be calling bullshit even if it were Clinton. Please don't insult the people who don't buy into the CT's!

Yeah what's funny is I guarantee the people who have come "forward" are being paid for their stories. But either way it's just like all those people who have evidence that we never landed on the moon ::) Just because you have good ideas that could easily make sense doesn't mean they are fact and are what really happened... Until someone presents bulletproof evidence that proves without a doubt that the story we all know is untrue and infact an inside job I couldn't give two shits about who said what and when they said it. As long as there are millions more people believing and having proof that's against this conspiracy that's all it is.... Just a conspiracy. Oh yeah don't you all know pharmaceutical companies pay food manufacturers to put things in food which cause long term health effects hence the need of so many for perscription drugs for previously unheard of health problems ::)
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 04:37:04 AM »
36% of Americans believe 911 was made/allowed to happen to justify wars.

25% of Americans support Bush.

Joe, more Americans agree with CT "wackjobs" than they do with you.  Who is the fringe/extremist now?  That would be you :)

You can no longer label anything CT and write it off as wackjob.  Members of Reagan and Bush 1/2 administration - are they liberal nutjobs too?  You can argue evidence - but you can no longer label CTers as wackjobs - because there are more of them, than there are of you.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 04:52:08 AM »
36% of Americans believe 911 was made/allowed to happen to justify wars.

25% of Americans support Bush.

Joe, more Americans agree with CT "wackjobs" than they do with you.  Who is the fringe/extremist now?  That would be you :)

You can no longer label anything CT and write it off as wackjob.  Members of Reagan and Bush 1/2 administration - are they liberal nutjobs too?  You can argue evidence - but you can no longer label CTers as wackjobs - because there are more of them, than there are of you.

Where do you get these numbers from, polls which are geared to interest those who believe in that crock of shit. Polls rarely show the general opinions of everyone but rather are used to persuade others to re think their own thoughts and beliefs.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 05:01:20 AM »
CNN Oct 8 2006 poll
Scripps 2004 911 poll
Zogby NYC poll

google em.  Done by major reputable firms that do every other poll we see on tv.  Legit.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 05:09:32 AM »
CNN Oct 8 2006 poll
Scripps 2004 911 poll
Zogby NYC poll

google em.  Done by major reputable firms that do every other poll we see on tv.  Legit.

That's my point, those polls are the same ones used by the media to hype up things. How many people get polled and what are there backgrounds. I have never been one to agree on polls regarding most issues unless it's a specialty poll on a niche subject. Politics and world events effect everyone but only a handfull get polled but if you poll baseball fans about baseball your more likely to get a more accurate conclusion.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 05:27:45 AM »
That's my point, those polls are the same ones used by the media to hype up things. How many people get polled and what are there backgrounds. I have never been one to agree on polls regarding most issues unless it's a specialty poll on a niche subject. Politics and world events effect everyone but only a handfull get polled but if you poll baseball fans about baseball your more likely to get a more accurate conclusion.

science shows the polls are solid.  They've been used to predict elections, and are accurate every time.  Attacking polls isn't an option - they are based in fact, stats, and math.  You don't have to like their findings, but if you believe they're inaccurate, you gotta deliver some science to back up what thousands of economist, statiticians, and mathematicians have reached after hundreds of years of research.

Plus - how do we know that 25% of people support Bush, if we doubt the 36% number on 9/11?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 06:40:26 AM »

How have they made NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX keep quiet about  this big conspiracy?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 06:50:06 AM »
How have they made NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX keep quiet about  this big conspiracy?

Maybe it's not that big.  Maybe a few key people here just took that morning off so the terrorists could pull it off.  And the networks have talked about it a lot in the last 5 years.  MSNBC's Contessa Brewer (regular anchor married to a top NBC executive by the way) spent 20 seconds this morning talking about the "possible implosion of World Trade building number 7 by the US government".

Kerry, obama, rudy and others are all frequently asked about it by people when they speak - and none of them ever dismiss it as crazy or idiotic.  They almost always say the same thing - something to the effect of "there is a lot that needs to be looked into".  You would think if the notion of an inside job would piss them off, and they would INSTANTLY call it insane.  But they don't.  THey don't touch it. 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 06:56:59 AM »
Maybe it's not that big.  Maybe a few key people here just took that morning off so the terrorists could pull it off.  And the networks have talked about it a lot in the last 5 years.  MSNBC's Contessa Brewer (regular anchor married to a top NBC executive by the way) spent 20 seconds this morning talking about the "possible implosion of World Trade building number 7 by the US government".

Kerry, obama, rudy and others are all frequently asked about it by people when they speak - and none of them ever dismiss it as crazy or idiotic.  They almost always say the same thing - something to the effect of "there is a lot that needs to be looked into".  You would think if the notion of an inside job would piss them off, and they would INSTANTLY call it insane.  But they don't.  THey don't touch it. 

OMG IT MUST TRUE THEN :o :o :o :o :o ::)
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 06:59:37 AM »

OMG IT MUST TRUE THEN :o :o :o :o :o ::)

Brilliant retort.

Neither you, nor I, know for sure that it was an inside job or not.  Can we agree on that much?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 07:04:55 AM »
Brilliant retort.

Neither you, nor I, know for sure that it was an inside job or not.  Can we agree on that much?

Yes, but until it is proven it was an inside one I will stick to the original reports as being fact just like how things go in the world of science.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 07:11:03 AM »
Yes, but until it is proven it was an inside one I will stick to the original reports as being fact just like how things go in the world of science.

Okay - and on that point - there IS NO official report on why World Trade 7 collapsed.

The 911 Commission did not mention it once.  Not once.  A 47-story skyscraper falls into its own basement from isolated fires, and there is NO OFFICIAL POSITION ON IT.

So what people are doing is talking about why a major American skyscraper collapsed from fire - somehting never happened before or since. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 07:13:33 AM »
Yes

Also - my point of this thread - after Mr I called my 911 beliefs dumb - was to show that tens of millions of Americans DO BELIEVE that 911 was an inside job.  It wasn't to debate the evidence or start a big debate on that.  joe said it was dumb, and I pointed out that more people believe 911 inside job, than believe bush. 

You might be right, I might be right.  History will show that.

But in the short term, it cannot be denied that a huge number of people DO believe it was an inside job - so many that it can no longer considered a fringe belief - rather, one that is held by 1/3 of America, at even the most conservative estimates.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 07:43:36 AM »
I used to love Bush.  Then when I found out about 9/11, not so much.  Now, it's more comedic than anything else.  Politics is a joke, this war is a joke.
You're a smart guy.  What was appealing about George Bush as a politician?

In my opinion, I always thought he was not presidential material.  I started following his career in 1998.  He was wrong about social security, taxes, healthcare, mingling religion with government, education, the environment and more.

His public speaking proficiency is dull normal.

He can't speak extemporaneously without sounding like a fool.

His record as governor of Texas was horrible any way you look at it. 

If his name was not "Bush" he'd be selling shoes in Decatur, Illinois.

What exactly did you see about this man that made you love him?

I'm not trying to foment an argument with you.  I just don't understand how someone could look at that guy and think, "he'd be a good president!"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 07:51:25 AM »
easy one - I have always been a single issue voter - Second Amendment.

Now that the parties are essentially equal on it, I have started to look at other issues.  I saw Gore as the gungrabber that Bill "I would be okay with a nationwide handgun ban" Clinton was.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 07:51:29 AM »
Okay - and on that point - there IS NO official report on why World Trade 7 collapsed.

The 911 Commission did not mention it once.  Not once.  A 47-story skyscraper falls into its own basement from isolated fires, and there is NO OFFICIAL POSITION ON IT.

So what people are doing is talking about why a major American skyscraper collapsed from fire - somehting never happened before or since. 
If this was an inside job, there is just absolutely no way in the world it would not have been figured out that was the case by the day after it happened.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 07:54:55 AM »
If this was an inside job, there is just absolutely no way in the world it would not have been figured out that was the case by the day after it happened.

the day after it happened, several world leaders made comments about it.  Our arab allies mentioned that a plane hitting the pentagon at that angle wasn't possible.  Germany ran a large newspaper piece from their ambassador, criticizing the US for not listening to our detailed warnings.  Venez and iran made the shit list by calling it an inside job.  Putin has even called out America for giant false flag terror attacks, but I don't know if he used 911 by name.

Terry, a lot of people DID believe form minute one that it was our "reichtag fire".  Of course, to say that got you labeled as unpatriotic.

Now that the emotion is gone from 9/11 for the most part, people are looking at the science of the day - and WTC7 falling just doesn't make sense.