Author Topic: fashion models  (Read 1824 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
fashion models
« on: May 02, 2007, 04:06:04 PM »
ive dated alot of girls who claimed to model and i never paid it much attention, hell ive been paid to pose for shit and it dont make me perdy

my current gf told me when we first met she used to model, the other day she showed me her portfolio ... i thought she looked cute, but too skinny for my liking ... shes 5'8 and 120 these days, modelled at 110

what did catch my attention was when i found out she got paid 1500 a day to do fashion shows and i nearly shit myself ... thats more than she makes in a month doing her current job (reception) ... so i have decided i can totally put up with her looking like a 10 year old boy if it will give her the means to set herself (and god willing me :D) up for life!

this thread has no point

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: fashion models
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 06:36:04 PM »
 :D

nice plan

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 07:52:16 PM »
together we can get me out of teh basement!

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 11:08:08 PM »
in case anyone cares, her old agency was thrilled to hear from her and shes going in on thursday to meet with them

im a little worried cause she keeps calling herself fat (how can 120 @ 5'8 without a touch of cellulite on her booty be fat?) ... but i think the tradeoff of potentially setting herself up for the rest of her life is worth it and ill do my level best to make sure she remembers what a hotty she is :D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 09:06:03 AM »
i don't get why the majority of these girls don't workout they just don't eat and purge, then they getnasty looking if they eathealthy and workout then the skin looks so much healthier.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 09:15:32 AM »
together we can get me out of teh basement!

Never.

You will rotten in there.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 09:17:02 AM »
i don't get why the majority of these girls don't workout they just don't eat and purge, then they getnasty looking if they eathealthy and workout then the skin looks so much healthier.

they arent supposed to look fit, they are supposed to look thin

i pleaded with her to try fitness modelling cause i have connections in that industry and she has great genetics for it (in addition to being prettier than 95% of the girls in it) but she will make 5x more in fashion :(

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 11:33:58 AM »
we are the goon squad and were coming to town beep-beep....

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 11:40:40 AM »
ok then

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 02:54:33 PM »
they arent supposed to look fit, they are supposed to look thin

i pleaded with her to try fitness modelling cause i have connections in that industry and she has great genetics for it (in addition to being prettier than 95% of the girls in it) but she will make 5x more in fashion :(

no doubt she will make alot more than fitness alot more than 5x

yeah but just workoing out is not going to put alot of muscle on her, speed up the metabolism, just tone up.
I dated a girl that was with ford agency she was really hot had a real unique look, she started working out, and just getting on the stair climber and after about 1 month looked totally different her hair grew thicker and blah blah I think now she does ice though so last I saw her she looked like she was prepping for a freddy kruger victim

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2007, 06:06:24 PM »
well, if the agency tells her she needs to lose weight i will start bringing her to the gym with me ... i agree with what youre saying, i also thinkg working out will help her to be more healthy overall ... oddly enough she came to golden gloves with me and seems really keen on starting boxing, im trying to tell her it may not be the best move if she wants to get back into modelling :D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 08:07:11 PM »
damn what do you know today I got a date for this weekend with a model, she wants to get into fitness....bam tis ones in da bag haha, she lives 20 miles from me though so it looks like im going to be paying for sex

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 09:47:02 PM »
not if you make her walk home!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 11:00:37 PM »
hell no I hate washing my sheets, that's why I'm usually pile driving them on the floor,, I'm going to be driving to her place though,,,don't do the drive em home thing anymore, it costs to much of my time. One time I picked up a chick and she lived 40 minutes from my place...so I'm driving her home and I get going on her and decide to find a spot to fuc her, so I see a off road construction area and I pull up in it, and walk down a hill and haha grab a old dirty beach towel I use to clean my car with and start doing it in the sand...haha security comes so we lay low, until they pass..wondering why my car is parked...they leave I strt drilling her again....2 minutes later cops come...and we see the lights so we jump up dress and put on a helluva act....after that I found out she was a republican and was actually on some kind of commitee with rick perry,,,i told her I was a die hard democrat,,I kept joking her telling her how nice she would have fit in if we were caught and this were to go on her record.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 11:16:07 PM »
dont know how you can let them go home alone late at night .... ive gone out with a couple girls that have been raped and on account of that i wouldnt let anyone i date go home on their own late at night unless they were driving (and i dont consider myself an especially caring individual)... i figure their safety/my peace of mind is more important than gas money or an extra hour of sleep

sucks balls when security or cops roll up on you during coitus ... a couple weeks ago for kicks me and my girl parked down the street from her place so she could go down on me in my back seat and woudlnt you know it parking authority came by so not only was my bj interrupted but i got a 30$ ticket for my troubles cause i was too embarrased to get out and do something about it

though i must admit my gf finished me off really good :D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2007, 07:56:35 AM »
no I don't let them go by themselves, I just usually screw them until the sun comes up or they stay the night, if she's going to drive after she's been up for that long that it's already dangerous, usually the ones that I get with that are younger I do have to follow home or drive, but that's usually at like 1:00 hahah curfew...

My girl did all the talking when the cops came, shes like "let me handle this" I was like sure boss

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »
ive dated alot of girls who claimed to model and i never paid it much attention, hell ive been paid to pose for shit and it dont make me perdy

my current gf told me when we first met she used to model, the other day she showed me her portfolio ... i thought she looked cute, but too skinny for my liking ... shes 5'8 and 120 these days, modelled at 110

what did catch my attention was when i found out she got paid 1500 a day to do fashion shows and i nearly shit myself ... thats more than she makes in a month doing her current job (reception) ... so i have decided i can totally put up with her looking like a 10 year old boy if it will give her the means to set herself (and god willing me :D) up for life!

this thread has no point

why ya take up hanf a page just to tell us ya date models mate..

we'd still pat ya on the back if ya did it in 1 line! ;-)
carpe` vaginum!

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2007, 09:12:27 AM »
the point wasnt that i date models, it was that this particular one can make alot of bank doing it

the "non model" girls i dated were usually hotter ;)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2007, 10:40:47 AM »
the "non model" girls i dated were usually hotter ;)

yeah, usually models just means they have a unique feature, unique features make for good photos.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 02:35:37 PM »
she met with her agency this afternoon ... and they resigned her on the spot :D

i for one am relieved (althogh not surprised) because if they had rejected her she would be crushed and id feel like the worlds biggest cock for having encouraged her to get back into it only to be shat on ... thank goodness that didnt happen, she said they were really happy with her look and hopefull shell be working soon :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2007, 02:55:25 PM »
man that's good news

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2007, 05:07:17 PM »
thanks g shes pretty excited

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2007, 03:45:53 AM »
dont know how you can let them go home alone late at night .... ive gone out with a couple girls that have been raped and on account of that i wouldnt let anyone i date go home on their own late at night unless they were driving (and i dont consider myself an especially caring individual)... i figure their safety/my peace of mind is more important than gas money or an extra hour of sleep

Thats the first thing you've said i totally agree with Corky... ;)
So you are a true man after all eh...
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2007, 05:18:35 AM »
Bump for the Corkmeister being a true man.... :)
?