Author Topic: HCG  (Read 1969 times)

Ledd

• Getbig III
HCG
« on: May 02, 2007, 05:24:47 PM »
Noob question here.  How do you use hcg, I mean how often per week and when in the cycle (or pct) is it necessary and do you inject it alone or can you mix it with your test?  Really dont want teh balls to shrink, I need all I got :-[ :D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: HCG
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 05:26:54 PM »
You might not even need HCG. I've gone with & without it & didn't notice any difference. But then again I've never noticed any major shrinkage with on cycle.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 05:33:24 PM »
Well thats comforting, but could you tell me how it would be administered?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 05:38:58 PM »
When on cycle most usually take 300-500IU every five days.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 07:21:06 PM »
Well thats comforting, but could you tell me how it would be administered?

Like Rim said has become very popular.
It also packs a hell of a punch at higher doses, but needs nolva or antiestrogen to go with it. I like 1000-1500iu 5-7 days apart. Great strength.And hair loss and zits.
You honestly dont need for short cycle. Its strong stuff. Nut shrinkage is way over talked about.
I was on close to a yr and no shrinkage according to mr. endocrinologist and his nut callipers.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 07:28:14 PM »
for me HCG works great -  -way better than clomid for test booster - i use 1000iu eod

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 04:38:20 AM »
I was reading MD magazine, Dave P's column and someone asked if HCG was necessary on cycle?  Dave's thoughts expressed in his column were that it was NOT necessary.  The system shuts down then starts back on the negative feedback loop.  I do remember Marble showing studies that there is permanent damage done to teste cells if shut down or in an absence of LH.  Palumbo compared it to women on birth control pills.  Once the hormone therapy stops the system returns to normal.

I have done it both ways and will say the spikes in LH levels after a shot had me on boarderline priapism!  I would say if you are planning on a family one day to probally go ahead and do it, take the HCG it really will not hurt anything, except lots of hard ons for the MRS.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 06:51:26 AM »
I was reading MD magazine, Dave P's column and someone asked if HCG was necessary on cycle?  Dave's thoughts expressed in his column were that it was NOT necessary.  The system shuts down then starts back on the negative feedback loop.  I do remember Marble showing studies that there is permanent damage done to teste cells if shut down or in an absence of LH.  Palumbo compared it to women on birth control pills.  Once the hormone therapy stops the system returns to normal.

I have done it both ways and will say the spikes in LH levels after a shot had me on boarderline priapism!  I would say if you are planning on a family one day to probally go ahead and do it, take the HCG it really will not hurt anything, except lots of hard ons for the MRS.

I already have a family, I still dont want to change the size of my balls though.  I want to do this cycle, a proper pct and only have changed one thing permanently, muscle size and strength.  I talked to a girl the other day whose ex had cycled steroids and  his balls shrunk and sucked up into his body(by the way she explained it)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 06:57:05 AM »
I already have a family, I still dont want to change the size of my balls though.  I want to do this cycle, a proper pct and only have changed one thing permanently, muscle size and strength.  I talked to a girl the other day whose ex had cycled steroids and  his balls shrunk and sucked up into his body(by the way she explained it)

Some shrinkage happens but everyone I've ever know has gone back to "normal" right after it.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 10:34:35 AM »
Freakfest talked about this a while back. You should run the HCG during cycle. It is not for PCT even though a lot of guys run it for PCT. HCG is suppressive, and will just keep you shut down longer. Like the guys above say start it week - 2 of your cycle and stop it 4 days before you start PCT. 300-500 IU E5D. You can shoot it subq or intramuscular It doesn't matter. My next PCT I'm going to run it 500IU 2X EW. Some are saying this works better. Also be careful with the HCG as it can also cause permanent damage when used at to high of a dose for to long of a period.

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 10:44:11 AM »
Read this thread. The doc talks about propper HCG use.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=119727.msg1744533#msg1744533

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2007, 08:01:51 AM »

I allready have all the kids I need too...
Actual "shrinkage" is over stated. I'd compare it more to taking a dip in cold water effect than actual size loss.
That is when I'd personaly consider the HCG @ 1000-1500iu every 3-5 day regimine as a necessity.
The 300-500  2x wk prob will help prevent shutdown.  Ive done it both ways, and all I can say is that HCG is a powerfull preformance enhancer w/ heavy work or sex. I think overusing it may be a mistake moreso than AAS use.

I've run over a year+ @ hrt doses (and ocasionaly cranked it up ;)) and had a endocrinologist do a full exam.
Sperm count was very low, but not low enough to work safely for contraceptive purposes, which is what I wanted,
So he did several sperm counts. 200mgs wk E is suposed to make for almost zero sperm count in time, but bouncing dose around must counteract that. He also measured testes w/ a caliper and said "normal".
I'd run many cycles over the years before this also BTW.

No blood readings out of normal. I came off after that long (up to 1000mgs wk front end) with no real difficulty.
I taperd off to "anabolics" (Prop..Stanoz...Var..)  did some HCG at 1000-1500 as above before the anabolics, clomid 1-2 tabs for 2 wks. I felt not to bad, and felt 100% in about 8 wks. I had like a 700total test count in about 12 wks,
but my free Test levels have allways been very low, even before I ever used AAS.

IMO unless you intend to run HRT levels permanently, tapper off each time and take a good break between cycles.
If your at a age where recovery to ass-busting work is just not where it was, consider HRT. But those sudden gains you get when just starting a cycle dont come when allways on.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2007, 09:40:35 PM »
Great strength.And hair loss and zits.

really?  Thats the first ive heard of HCG doing any of that

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2007, 01:28:06 PM »
really?  Thats the first ive heard of HCG doing any of that

Have you used it? 

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2007, 05:45:02 PM »
I allready have all the kids I need too...
Actual "shrinkage" is over stated. I'd compare it more to taking a dip in cold water effect than actual size loss.
That is when I'd personaly consider the HCG @ 1000-1500iu every 3-5 day regimine as a necessity.
The 300-500  2x wk prob will help prevent shutdown.  Ive done it both ways, and all I can say is that HCG is a powerfull preformance enhancer w/ heavy work or sex. I think overusing it may be a mistake moreso than AAS use.

I've run over a year+ @ hrt doses (and ocasionaly cranked it up ;)) and had a endocrinologist do a full exam.
Sperm count was very low, but not low enough to work safely for contraceptive purposes, which is what I wanted,
So he did several sperm counts. 200mgs wk E is suposed to make for almost zero sperm count in time, but bouncing dose around must counteract that. He also measured testes w/ a caliper and said "normal".
I'd run many cycles over the years before this also BTW.

No blood readings out of normal. I came off after that long (up to 1000mgs wk front end) with no real difficulty.
I taperd off to "anabolics" (Prop..Stanoz...Var..)  did some HCG at 1000-1500 as above before the anabolics, clomid 1-2 tabs for 2 wks. I felt not to bad, and felt 100% in about 8 wks. I had like a 700total test count in about 12 wks,
but my free Test levels have allways been very low, even before I ever used AAS.

IMO unless you intend to run HRT levels permanently, tapper off each time and take a good break between cycles.
If your at a age where recovery to ass-busting work is just not where it was, consider HRT. But those sudden gains you get when just starting a cycle dont come when allways on.

If I use hcg it'll be for prevention, not performance enhancement.  I dont know what I will do man, I go back and forth with whether or not I will actually even do a cycle.  I get to thinking that I will for sure and then my conscience starts talking me out of it.  I have alot of internal questions and I really dont know how to answer them.  I know my wife doesnt stand behind me at all, and would certainly cause a huge rift between us if I did use.  Do I want my children to one day ask me about steroids and then have to lie to cover my past, or tell them the truth and let them form a potentially negative view of me?  Another nag in my mind is what would my peers think if they knew about my steroid use?  And if I have all these questions floating around my mind then how do I really feel about steroids?  I am fascinated by the potential gains they offer, but am I willing to inject myself with something to attain what could be viewed as selfish goals.  Somehow the injection makes it much more taboo, wronger, than simply swallowing a pill.

I really left the main topic here didnt I guys?!  I know I have to find my own answers, but have any of you had these doubts?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 05:51:42 PM »
I know I have to find my own answers, but have any of you had these doubts?

Nope.  This is not for you.  Especially if your wife is not behind it, sounds like tons of trouble.  Now if you approach her with it are up front and say you are gonna do it then that is different, still might be hell though.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2007, 05:55:32 PM »
If I use hcg it'll be for prevention, not performance enhancement.  I dont know what I will do man, I go back and forth with whether or not I will actually even do a cycle.  I get to thinking that I will for sure and then my conscience starts talking me out of it.  I have alot of internal questions and I really dont know how to answer them.  I know my wife doesnt stand behind me at all, and would certainly cause a huge rift between us if I did use.  Do I want my children to one day ask me about steroids and then have to lie to cover my past, or tell them the truth and let them form a potentially negative view of me?  Another nag in my mind is what would my peers think if they knew about my steroid use?  And if I have all these questions floating around my mind then how do I really feel about steroids?  I am fascinated by the potential gains they offer, but am I willing to inject myself with something to attain what could be viewed as selfish goals.  Somehow the injection makes it much more taboo, wronger, than simply swallowing a pill.

I really left the main topic here didnt I guys?!  I know I have to find my own answers, but have any of you had these doubts?

THe needle hangup thing is the most potentaly unheathy thing about roid use. Stuffing down more and more orals only trying to increase gains and avoiding hypos can harm you bad. (But, all the potentaly contaminated IM gear these days changes that idea a bit though too).

Drs dont have any hang up about medication administration route. They'll stick ya, pill ya,,gas ya,
or put it up your butt if thats the best way for that particular med. That needle things just stupid IMO, but its major to lots of Peeps. Bottom line is its your Biz. If its gona make probs for you, dont.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 08:59:38 PM »
Have you used it? 

Nope, got some here at the house though.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2007, 09:05:57 PM »

Ive got that problem.  Its something psychological in your head.  I stuck myself with a syringe w/ 250mg deca and test last september but couldnt push the pin down.  Had alot going on with school and everything so I guess you could say I pussed out.  Gonna try again this summer, hopefully all goes well.  I know if I can get over that first shot it wont be a prob