Author Topic: Is PCT necessary for this?  (Read 1441 times)

p951

• Getbig I
Is PCT necessary for this?
« on: May 02, 2007, 08:23:52 PM »
I'm 34, this will be my third cycle.  My last cycle was about 6 years ago.  I wanted to do something mild that wouldn't affect my blood pressure, as I now take pills for this.  I have 90 pills of BD's Primobolan and will probably procure another 30.  If I was to run 100 mgs/day for 60 days, could I get by with using only Clomid/Nolvadex for PCT?

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
Re: Is PCT necessary for this?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 12:53:31 AM »
I wouldn't even think that the Nolvadex is necessary, since Primobolin doesn't aromatise. I think that the Clomephene should suffice, as methenalone is one of the more, if not the most mild of agents.
Cam ad mi

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 01:55:18 AM »
I have not ran Primo, but i think you could get away with running light PCT such as 20 mg Nolva/day for two weeks or 50 mg Clomid, i like Nolva better.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 04:03:15 AM »
I'm 34, this will be my third cycle.  My last cycle was about 6 years ago.  I wanted to do something mild that wouldn't affect my blood pressure, as I now take pills for this.  I have 90 pills of BD's Primobolan and will probably procure another 30.  If I was to run 100 mgs/day for 60 days, could I get by with using only Clomid/Nolvadex for PCT?

Hard to say what YOU "can get by with".  Im not 100% crazy about someone with BP problems taking gear at all.  Your plan sounds cautious, although far from ideal.  Try it see how you feel.  Nolva should be enough for PCT run it 4 weeks min. 20 mg ED should be good.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 08:06:49 AM »
what are you taking for your HBP?

p951

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 01:37:52 PM »
what are you taking for your HBP?
I take 80 mg. of Inderal LA every evening.  My BP ranges from about 110-122/70-80 when I'm on the meds.  If I don't take the BP pills I end up with about 130/80ish.  So it is not really high, but the BP meds help keep it in the ideal range.  80 mgs. of Inderal LA is also a fairly mild dose.  O.K. so than for PCT how about a 20/20/20/10 of Nolvadex consisting for 4 weeks?  I'll probably also throw in Designer Supplements (NHA stack) Activate and Rebound Reloaded along with AX's Retain.  Thanks for the input, guys.  Of course some Cissus for joints and some Creatine to boot.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 01:54:35 PM »
I take 80 mg. of Inderal LA every evening.  My BP ranges from about 110-122/70-80 when I'm on the meds.  If I don't take the BP pills I end up with about 130/80ish.  So it is not really high, but the BP meds help keep it in the ideal range.  80 mgs. of Inderal LA is also a fairly mild dose.  O.K. so than for PCT how about a 20/20/20/10 of Nolvadex consisting for 4 weeks?  I'll probably also throw in Designer Supplements (NHA stack) Activate and Rebound Reloaded along with AX's Retain.  Thanks for the input, guys.  Of course some Cissus for joints and some Creatine to boot.

You will probally be fine with the nolva like that.