Author Topic: 67 year old bb!!!  (Read 9159 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
67 year old bb!!!
« on: May 03, 2007, 10:29:34 AM »
I met a 67 year old bb, who is in excellent shape his arms looks to be 18 ripped but according to him theyre just 16.8" he's Dominican around 5'7" tall and very dark skin everybody thinks he's on juice I talked to him for a few hours we were drinking in a public actitivity in Boston, MA he told me he eats about 150 grams of protein, 5 g creatine, and he drinks alcohol on the weekends "Black lavel" and Dominican Rum and he does cocaine low doses in a daily basis !!! he claims that cocain keeps his body fat very low at that age...i didn't know what to say i started laughing  at first then was like WTF?? but the guy looks great for any age and was dead serious about  it.

My point is that u see any of those so called BB legends after their 50's and they look like crap even if they good care on them, they don't drink alcohol and don't do drugs.

Strange isn't it?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 67 year old bb!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 10:40:21 AM »
Can you say genetics?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 10:43:12 AM »
What was the gram of Weed per lb of body wieght total for his diet...
The Number 2 in Scranton

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 10:48:00 AM »
the cocaine probably gives him great energy for workouts, and keeps his fat low.

Normally that would be a horrible idea, but if he's 67, he's doing something right.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 10:52:46 AM »
What was the gram of Weed per lb of body wieght total for his diet...

He doesn't do weed as he says that'd  kill his metabolism...(talk about nutritionist)LOL

btw drugs are bad.....

white lines don't do it!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 10:53:58 AM »
Depends on what your definition of "looks great" is. We normally think that someone with low bodyfat looks great. Doesn't mean that his insides look great.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 11:09:02 AM »
Depends on what your definition of "looks great" is. We normally think that someone with low bodyfat looks great. Doesn't mean that his insides look great.

I know, he looks great and must have a very strong heart to put up with cocain and lifting at that age..

He must have good genetics both inside and out.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »
Moral of this thread...

Do coke on a regular basis and you too will make it to 67 RIPPED to SHREDS !!!!!

"Pass the Kizzy for my Nizzy" -- Boiler Room
L

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 11:13:42 AM »
Moral of this thread...

Do coke on a regular basis and you too will make it to 67 RIPPED to SHREDS !!!!!

Phenominal movie.  You're a sales guy aren't you?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 11:13:55 AM »
Moral of this thread...

Someone finally gets it.  ;D

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 11:14:07 AM »
Yesterday i saw a homeless guy on the street.

He looked 58 and was RIPPED. Uses crack every day!

Coincidence? I think not.
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 11:31:02 AM »
Guys, the crystalline tropane alkaloid supplementation protocols have been around for years now.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 11:44:53 AM »
Yesterday i saw a homeless guy on the street.

He looked 58 and was RIPPED. Uses crack every day!

Coincidence? I think not.

did u see the homeless with arms ripped around 17 inches,big traps,chest and back plus big calves???

I think not either

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 01:15:40 PM »
did u see the homeless with arms ripped around 17 inches,big traps,chest and back plus big calves???

I think not either
How about his quads, hams, abs, forearms?
$

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 01:18:13 PM »
I met a 67 year old bb, who is in excellent shape his arms looks to be 18 ripped but according to him theyre just 16.8" he's Dominican around 5'7" tall and very dark skin everybody thinks he's on juice I talked to him for a few hours we were drinking in a public actitivity in Boston, MA he told me he eats about 150 grams of protein, 5 g creatine, and he drinks alcohol on the weekends "Black lavel" and Dominican Rum and he does cocaine low doses in a daily basis !!! he claims that cocain keeps his body fat very low at that age...i didn't know what to say i started laughing  at first then was like WTF?? but the guy looks great for any age and was dead serious about  it.

My point is that u see any of those so called BB legends after their 50's and they look like crap even if they good care on them, they don't drink alcohol and don't do drugs.

Strange isn't it?

Sounds like a cop getting ready to set you up for a coke bust.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 04:09:37 PM »
How about his quads, hams, abs, forearms?

Your'e asking a bit too much, remember we were at a public event he was wearing a muscle shirt and showed me one of his calves rolling up his pants...

Besides Bill Grant, he Looks better than any bb legend at that age or even younger .

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 04:58:47 PM »

Strange isn't it?

I didn't realize DaddyWaddy was training clients.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2020, 09:44:03 AM »

Strange isn't it?

If he uses coke he uses steroids too. Think he draws the line on drug use at steroids when he uses cocaine? 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2020, 09:55:08 AM »
If he uses coke he uses steroids too. Think he draws the line on drug use at steroids when he uses cocaine?
I agree. It's immoral to take steroids.....pass the coke please.  :D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2020, 10:30:30 AM »

Strange isn't it?

Id suggest you follow his lead but your dealer would need a wheelbarrow to fetch the amount of coke needed daily to get your massive sack of shit body even semi presentable

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2020, 11:16:20 AM »

Strange isn't it?
told you a lot about himself on the first meeting..

I smell bulshit

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2020, 05:38:52 PM »
Epic 13 year old thread bump - Christ, this thread is older than my youngest kid!

On topic:  Wonder if he's still alive?  Would be 80 or so now...
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2020, 05:54:42 PM »
Epic 13 year old thread bump - Christ, this thread is older than my youngest kid!

On topic:  Wonder if he's still alive?  Would be 80 or so now...

LMAO!!!  This thread is older than my OLDEST KID.