Author Topic: Test Cyp + Decca Stack  (Read 2935 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Test Cyp + Decca Stack
« on: May 03, 2007, 04:23:23 PM »
Hey All~

Been impressed with the knowledge here. Want to run this by and see what reaction and advice I get.

5'8", 215 lbs, 10% BF, done two light cycles in my time. Natural competitor for 13 years prior now joining the dark side. Qualified for National shows thru '08 so want to do the Heavies next year BUT want to add quality, not quick mass.

Here is the latest starting next week after my last PCT.

600 wk Test Cyp, 600 wk Decca.
Will run for 20 weeks. CRAZY?? Trying to figure out what to add, so many options!!
Thanks in advance. Any advice appreciated.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Test Cyp + Decca Stack
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 05:17:12 PM »
I like it except in my opinion the deca is too high, I would change it to 400mg EW.

You also might want to throw some Tbol in there for 8-10 weeks.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »
Rim's right, the deca might be a little too high. You can run 600mg/wk but if you do, you would probably want to up the test...deca usually works better when test is higher. Also, I've run 600mg/wk of deca a few times, and for some reason when I do, I tend to get nose bleeds. Not all the time, but it happens.

As far as what else to add, you're right, there's a million things you could do here. I'm not a huge fan of orals, but that's your call. As for adding in another injectable AAS, you'd need to give us some idea of what you're thinking about...because like you said, there is a ton of stuff out there.

Finally, bulking cycles are best left very simple IMO...no need for too many AAS compounds. However, added in goodies like GHG or IGF-1 would serve you greatly, especially on a 20wk cycle.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 07:40:10 PM »
Thanks Guys, especially coming from you two (Rim and Jr.)

I had a feeling the Deca was too high but it is a stack that a top pro uses. From my research 2:1 test to deca seems the norm.

Now for an addition, I want to keep simple and add quality over the next 20 weeks. I am shooting (no pun) for shows July '08.

Should I back down the deca to 300-400, keep test at 600 and add another compound, maybe the TBol like Rim said?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 08:07:04 PM »
I'd back that Deca down too. Put that cash to better use that will make you happy.
Are you interested in more raw size? Or is ripping up for the contest more important.
Raw size? Put on some water weight. Droll or Dbol, 1st 2 wks. Could slam in some Test Prop at start
instead of the orals, but cyp comes on pretty fast anyway.

Fast quality mass... Thats a genetic gift for the few and far between. Refining bulk is more realistic I think.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 08:51:08 PM »
Thanks Guys, especially coming from you two (Rim and Jr.)

I had a feeling the Deca was too high but it is a stack that a top pro uses. From my research 2:1 test to deca seems the norm.

Now for an addition, I want to keep simple and add quality over the next 20 weeks. I am shooting (no pun) for shows July '08.

Should I back down the deca to 300-400, keep test at 600 and add another compound, maybe the TBol like Rim said?
Question, how do you know this is what that pro uses? I'm not being a smart ass or asking you to name names, but have you actually sat down and talked to him? Further, if he is a "top" pro, this cannot be all he uses....doses, especially of test would be higher, and HGH and IGF would be in there for certain.

Also, what's your goal here? You said you're going to be doing national level shows...first off congrats, 2nd, how competitive do you expect to be? If you do add in an oral, tbol will be fine like Rim said, but if your goal is to really push the national stage over the next couple of years, I still think adding in HGH and possibly IGF over the next while would benefit you the most. And I'm not saying a simple 20wk run of GH is going to produce this for you, but rather in all your cycles.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 10:53:32 AM »
Yes, have sat down with him and other pros as well but his advice was in line with my thinking and beliefs. I was under the assumption Test should always be higher than Deca and that is why I am asking you all. The one thing he adds is  HGH all year long...so there is the big differance.

I can be very competitive and want to push it for the next couple years to see how high I can climb. That is why I want to do it the best way, not a quick fix. I don't have to diet until this time next year but don't want to gain too much body-fat, water weight is expected and fine with that.

Finances are a slight issue otherwise would be adding HGH already. I know that is what it will take to be competitive and saving $$ for more than a 20 week cycle as I hope to add that in by the time this cycle is done.

Will add an oral for now and looks like T Bol will be my choice.

Damn, should just get a sugar momma'  ;D