Author Topic: Radical Islamists protesting arond the world... it is so fucking wrong!!!!  (Read 697 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
There is something so wrong about the picture I have seen today in the News, images of radical Islamisten protesting on English streets, with signs: Islam will conquer the world, down with the English fascistic state they shouted slogans.
I don't get it, how do they get away with that, why do we let them get away with it?

Anybody who is not a citizen of a particular country and demonstrated AGAINST the country should be send into the country of his origin... if you don't like were you stay move on.
I am sick to death to hear from these people that they do not fully accept the laws and rules of the given country.

I really really tried not to buy into the Propaganda you can see every day, propaganda that wants us to believe every Muslim is radical and wants your life.
But I have to admit I'm getting very very worried, and I think that some day we may even have to defend ourself from people that have lived in our country for years.

Remember the Balkan wars? Same thing can happen in our countries easy.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Stark, I'm an atheist from a muslim family and I'm begging that you take one of those worthless paki fucks and chuck him straight into the river thames.

Don't play apologist as it'll destroy your country.

Stark

• Getbig V
Stark, I'm an atheist from a muslim family and I'm begging that you take one of those worthless paki fucks and chuck him straight into the river thames.

Don't play apologist as it'll destroy your country.

I live in Dublin, but I don't care what country it happens, it happens to many times in these days.... and the cheekiness of these people makes me fucking sick.
Should they always except everything just because they are guest in a country? no of course not, but there is a difference to demand correction so a Christian country is deformed into something that is more fitting to their believes and fighting for your rights as a human being.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I live in Dublin, but I don't care what country it happens, it happens to many times in these days.... and the cheekiness of these people makes me fucking sick.
Should they always except everything just because they are guest in a country? no of course not, but there is a difference to demand correction so a Christian country is deformed into something that is more fitting to their believes and fighting for your rights as a human being.

You are right and you should chuck the fuckers out.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
well like someone said before me  '' feed a pig and it will shit on your porch''

the fuckin' goverment as to be politically correct........ fuck you!!!
there is no excuse to this, respect the country you get in to, if your not happy go back to your shit hole!!!
are you delusional?

Stark

• Getbig V
well like someone said before me  '' feed a pig and it will shit on your porch''

the fuckin' goverment as to be politically correct........ fuck you!!!
there is no excuse to this, respect the country you get in to, if your not happy go back to your shit hole!!!

excactly, I mean when are we going to put a stop to this? When people start taking the law in their own hands? When we have the first public Stoning of an underaged girl because she loves somebody she was not supposed to? (like in Iraq and the sick fucks filmed it... over 1k people stoned that poor girl to death)
I believe that there is not much difference between the radical islamists in Iraq or any other part of the world we like to call third world and the once we have in our "own" country, they are as radical and ready to do anything for Allah respect and honor as the Insurgents in Iraq.