Author Topic: Benni always puts on a good show: 426 kg (939 lbs), 440 kg (970 lbs) deadlifts  (Read 3780 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
The 426 kg deadlift looks to be done with an IPF bar, and the 440 kg WPO deadlift I know was done with an Oakie type of bar.

Look how easy he pulls the "warmup" on 390. ;D

426kg:

440 kg:

One thing's for certain.. Benni's a deadlifting monster.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
The 426 kg deadlift looks to be done with an IPF bar, and the 440 kg WPO deadlift I know was done with an Oakie type of bar.

Look how easy he pulls the "warmup" on 390. ;D

426kg:

440 kg:

One thing's for certain.. Benni's a deadlifting monster.

-Hedge

You know, I really think Bennie is grossly overrated.  His stunt of going "light" on the squat and bench then trying to pull big on the deadlift in a 3 lift meet pretty much did it in for me.  Bolton and Frank both went all out when they set their records, and Bolton has gone all out again and again as he's pushed the records up.  I respect that way, way more than schlemping on the squat and bench then pulling big in the deadlift.

The WABDL is out there for a reason.  He could have pulled in that federation and just bypassed the squat.  His record would have meant as much if you ask me. 

All that said, Bennie is young yet.   Hopefully things will come with time and he does put on a good show. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
WABDL is drug tested... ;)

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
You know, I really think Bennie is grossly overrated.  His stunt of going "light" on the squat and bench then trying to pull big on the deadlift in a 3 lift meet pretty much did it in for me.  Bolton and Frank both went all out when they set their records, and Bolton has gone all out again and again as he's pushed the records up.  I respect that way, way more than schlemping on the squat and bench then pulling big in the deadlift.

The WABDL is out there for a reason.  He could have pulled in that federation and just bypassed the squat.  His record would have meant as much if you ask me. 

All that said, Bennie is young yet.   Hopefully things will come with time and he does put on a good show. 

How is a man who deadlifts 970 overrated?

he's only known for his deadlift. it's not like we are applauding him for his total.

8)

kimo

• Getbig III
amazing lift anyway he  made the deadlift record jump 37 pounds and gave the incentive  to bolton for more at last deadlifts numbers are moving 

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
Benni is a madman! He needs to work on the stamina if he is to go any further in strongman though. So do I, haha.

kimo

• Getbig III
TOO MUCH RUNNING INTHOSE STRONGMAN CONTESTS