Author Topic: Better that the cardinal pitcher was killed  (Read 1052 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Better that the cardinal pitcher was killed
« on: May 04, 2007, 09:13:08 AM »
Better that the cardinal pitcher was killed in a single car accident instead of him killing some innocent kid while he was driving down the road at twice the legal limit.  fucking drunk driver, good riddance!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Better that the cardinal pitcher was killed
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 09:20:08 AM »
Be that as it may, it's still a horrible thing to happen to someone. Tell his family and friends how you feel. I'm sure they would agree with you. ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:20:16 AM »
whoa, he was toking weed also.  the asshole could have killed innocent kids.  what a piece of shit.
and we should honor this man?  no fucking way.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

body88

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 09:51:05 AM »
Hey rooster, we let you post whatever you want most of the time right? You have a point about how this man was drunk which ultimately lead to his death. Why do you have to try and stir up bullshit by posting inflammatory comments? Chill out with the "shock" posts. You contribute worthwhile discussion when you leave out all the shocking statements. I know you will prob think this is lame, but people who post here are into the none "meltdown/shock" atmosphere the rest of the board has.

I try to keep the modding to a low level on this board.. But statements like this are kinda over the top homey. Although you have a point, I don't think some of the things you said are warrented.