Author Topic: Titus walks!!!!!  (Read 6840 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Titus walks!!!!!
« on: May 04, 2007, 11:34:25 AM »
Well... not really. I'm just warming up my fingers, for the day I actually type that phrase. ;D
a

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
Re: Titus walks!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 11:57:55 AM »
strat stretching cause its gonna be a long long time before he walks if he ever does personally I dont see that hapending

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »
Are you going to be typing "Titus Walks...& Kelly fries.".

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 12:11:35 AM »
Tommy, thanks for trying to get an update on the Titus trial as you mentioned in another posting. I live in Vegas so I'll try to do the same. Do you know what office I should call regarding upcoming court dates?

How many of us took you up on that $100 bet? And when and where do we collect?

Thanks, TOmmy.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 01:48:31 AM »
Hi SM... I got $200 in action here on Getbig, and $1,000 @Gold's Venice.

I really don't know a good number to call regarding the trial date. Titus' lawyer? The DA's office? I'm really not sure. If I hear anything, I'll post it, of course.

T-
a

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 06:30:30 AM »
Hi SM... I got $200 in action here on Getbig, and $1,000 @Gold's Venice.

What's the bet?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 10:10:39 AM »
What's the bet?

;D

"We all realize the case against Titus & Ryan is pretty heavy, but we're not legally involved, so let's make this exciting. The time of the trial is fast approaching...

I'm betting Titus or Ryan... one or the other, walks out of Las Vegas Superior Court, not guilty of murder. Walks right out the front door.

I'm covering all action up to a maximum of $1,000. Place your bets here on Getbig. The first bet or group of bets totalling $1,000, ends the wagering and those are the only bets that are valid.

Wagers to be paid off in person @ Gold's Gym Venice, Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, or via money order W/ a 2nd party to confirm the bet was paid.

Who wants action?

Tommy "The Ace of Spades" Wishbone

(Final absolute details of wager, to be discussed between gamblers)"
a

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 01:24:09 PM »
ham sandwich ;)

bench

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 05:05:39 AM »
I dont think anyone should bet that titus will walk especially sense he admitted to the murders and was caught in a recording on a phone with conspiracy to cover up murders.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 06:58:12 AM »
The only place that the loser/bi-sexual freak/drug addict will be walking is down DEATH ROW......

He is so done it's not even funny...

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 01:46:00 PM »
Tommy, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were hitting the crack pipe over this one!   :-*

Does the word "deluded" mean anything to you?
  ;) ;) ;)

Nah, but serious, bro, I don't get how you're even coming to that conclusion - AT ALL. There isn't any indication that that COULD even happen, let alone would.  His record alone and the grand jury testimony that has him admitting he killed her, is enough.  That's not circumstantial, that's a couple who were uneasy sitting in his house because his wife admitted she was scared and that the two had fucked up and done something really horrible, and Titus tells what it is, and asks them to aid and abet by hiding a Taser gun.

Oh yeah, and there's a duct taped body in the trunk of a car that they tried to burn - probably just a cover up for that O.D. ....errr... I mean, the shots they injected post mortem after Titus beat her up and killed her while she was in a stunned state.

Uhhhhhhhh.... is there something I'm missing bro?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 08:52:21 PM »
Tommy, if I didn't know better, I'd say you were hitting the crack pipe over this one!   :-*

Does the word "deluded" mean anything to you?
  ;) ;) ;)

Nah, but serious, bro, I don't get how you're even coming to that conclusion - AT ALL. There isn't any indication that that COULD even happen, let alone would.  His record alone and the grand jury testimony that has him admitting he killed her, is enough.  That's not circumstantial, that's a couple who were uneasy sitting in his house because his wife admitted she was scared and that the two had fucked up and done something really horrible, and Titus tells what it is, and asks them to aid and abet by hiding a Taser gun.

Oh yeah, and there's a duct taped body in the trunk of a car that they tried to burn - probably just a cover up for that O.D. ....errr... I mean, the shots they injected post mortem after Titus beat her up and killed her while she was in a stunned state.

.... is there something I'm missing bro?

Sassafras!!
a

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 09:27:15 PM »
It's a real donnybrook.   :-* :-* :-*