Author Topic: PBW: NY PREVIEW (Plus: BB.com Founder Ryan DeLuca) - "Listen Now"  (Read 5973 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PBW Previews the New York Pro

Appearances by Steve Weinberger and Ryan DeLuca

LISTEN NOW - ON DEMAND at www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Bodybuilding talk radio previews the upcoming New York Pro Bodybuilding Championships as the contest season heats up once again.  Monday’s broadcast will include a visit with event promoter Steve Weinberger and a conversation with industry leader Ryan DeLuca, founder and CEO of Bodybuilding.com.  Ranked # 5 on INC Magazine’s list of “Top Entrepreneurs under the age of 30”, DeLuca will discuss Bodybuilding.com’s evolution into one of the industry's most powerful and influential companies.

Presented by MuscleTech - Broadcasting at www.BodybuildingRadio.com - LISTEN NOW "On-Demand"

Zane Draws "Top 3" Audience:  The listening audience for last weeks broadcast with Frank Zane now ranks 3rd on PBW’s all-time list.  For those who missed the show, visit “Replay Central” located at BodybuildingRadio.com

Brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.  Additional Sponsors: NxLabs, Max Muscle, Biogenetix, 2007 Olympia Weekend, The Vein Centre, and MuscleTime.com

west coast willie

• Getbig II
Deluca is rolling in the money.  Ask him to sell his domain name to me LOL.  Willie pays cash.  Start the bidding fellas.

Stark

• Getbig V
Deluca is rolling in the money.  Ask him to sell his domain name to me LOL.  Willie pays cash.  Start the bidding fellas.

lol ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Willie,

The price for that domain name may go into the hundreds, or even, possibly, the thousands.

Are you sure this is an investment you're willing to make?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Willie,

The price for that domain name may go into the hundreds, or even, possibly, the thousands.

Are you sure this is an investment you're willing to make?

I'm willing to put up... $299. 8)

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

thisiskeith12

Based on what I've heard, BBing.com averages $315,000 a day just on supplement sales.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Based on what I've heard, BBing.com averages $315,000 a day just on supplement sales.

They did over 60 million in sales in 2007.  ;D

Ryan Deluca, the most powerful man in bodybuilding.  :o

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=91122.0

King of ironic in an industry filled with power mongers like Ronnie lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
They did over 60 million in sales in 2007;D

Ryan Deluca, the most powerful man in bodybuilding.  :o

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=91122.0

King of ironic in an industry filled with power mongers like Ronnie lol.

Amazing you can tell what we've already done this year...! ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
Amazing you can tell what we've already done this year...! ;D

Edit, 2006.  ;D

Bodybuilding.com will do way more in 2007.  8)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Edit, 2006.  ;D

Bodybuilding.com will do way more in 2007.  8)

got that right..!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Bob gets to interview his boss, huh?

So, Chick, what's it like being over 40 and reporting to a 20-something?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

Well...it's like this...I make a shitload of money, travel all over,and represent the #1 company in the industry as their official spokesman, filming, making appearances, webcasting pro BB shows, and co hosting PBBW.

HOW YOU DOING?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Well...it's like this...I make a shitload of money, travel all over,and represent the #1 company in the industry as their official spokesman, filming, making appearances, webcasting pro BB shows, and co hosting PBBW.

HOW YOU DOING?

How much?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V

The guy is 20 something? Now I'm jealous

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
I believe Ryan is 28...

Matt C

• Getbig V
Yep, I think his birthday is December 1978, making him three years older than me.

Bob and everyone who works for BB.com are well taken care of.

If anyone from BB.com sees that, can you pass it on to Webmaster Will that I am interested in another batch of supplements for review?  The other reviews went well and are posted on my site, with a few left to go.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

HOW YOU DOING?

In terms of money and long-term health prospects?

Better than you.

Although I admit you have me soundly beat on the whole "bodybuilding industry fame" thing...  I guess I'll go slit my wrists now.  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V

Although I admit you have me soundly beat on the whole "bodybuilding industry fame" thing...  I guess I'll go slit my wrists now.  ::)

take a video of it so we can put it up on youtube.com

;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Bobert, I'm not being a dick in any way, but for bbing.com do they give you a 401k or health insurance or some kind of other benefits other than a straight paycheck?  I don't care how much they pay you, i'm sure you're doing ok, I've seen the shirts you wear.   ;D
Deep Tissue Massage

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Bobert, I'm not being a dick in any way, but for bbing.com do they give you a 401k or health insurance or some kind of other benefits other than a straight paycheck?  I don't care how much they pay you, i'm sure you're doing ok, I've seen the shirts you wear.   ;D

WalMart must have had a clearance on "shiny pirate shirts".  ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
WalMart must have had a clearance on "shiny pirate shirts".  ;D

Looks more like Target

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Looks more like Target

Wow.... Bob really IS bringin' in teh big bucks, huh?   ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

I'm not listed as an employee...I take care of my own health coverage. Yes, I have other benefits like profit sharing, etc...

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
come on, stop being dicks and let the man speak.

he obviously has an auto body shop custom make his shirts.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
I'm not listed as an employee...I take care of my own health coverage. Yes, I have other benefits like profit sharing, etc...

thanks man.  i like to determine the worth of an employer by the "benifits" as much as the straight paycheck.  profit sharing's nice.  i think it's safe to assume that you're doing better than 99 percent of your fellow ifbb pros.  what do you attribute that to?  good business sense, being at the right place at the right time, or simply having the ability to put on pants and have a high school diploma (not a diss, but right there you put yourself in the top 5 percent of ifbbers)?
Deep Tissue Massage