Author Topic: Serious question for negative get big posters ??  (Read 8734 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: Serious question for negative get big posters ??
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2007, 04:33:57 PM »
Speaking of bipolar disorder and positive and negative it makes me wonder if guys like Goatboy use anonymous accounts to knock people and be negative, and then have other accounts where they do the opposite or behave more civilly. It makes no sense why someone would remain anonymous year after year and post thousands of messages and just knock others. I can't see the payback. I guess some guys here might be a bit nuts. Debussey needs help. That guy is outta control.

I have been on forums where anonymous characters show up to do the dirty business that 'good guys' don't want to be seen doing. I would bet this happens on Getbig a lot. Here on Getbig those nasty 'vigilantes' are almost heroes. Behaviours like this will never make any sense to intelligent people. In the Milos vs Shawn thread an anonymous character appears to support Shawn's opinion and do his dirty work. That is just too convenient to be an accident. On Getbig we have to assume it is Shawn until proved otherwise. On Getbig you are guilty until proved otherwise!

You can not get enough of TEH DEBUSSEY.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=146092.0

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2007, 06:04:34 PM »
That is true. 

When Shawn posts, a anonymous character then appears, supporting his views.

Also, Shawn will defer to his religious beliefs when he thinks it is appropriate to do so.  However, when other posters touch on the subject of his Christian hypocrisy, there posts are deleted.

Why would Shawn be so petty?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2007, 03:12:17 AM »
Speaking of bipolar disorder and positive and negative it makes me wonder if guys like Goatboy use anonymous accounts to knock people and be negative, and then have other accounts where they do the opposite or behave more civilly. It makes no sense why someone would remain anonymous year after year and post thousands of messages and just knock others. I can't see the payback. I guess some guys here might be a bit nuts. Debussey needs help. That guy is outta control.

I have been on forums where anonymous characters show up to do the dirty business that 'good guys' don't want to be seen doing. I would bet this happens on Getbig a lot. Here on Getbig those nasty 'vigilantes' are almost heroes. Behaviours like this will never make any sense to intelligent people. In the Milos vs Shawn thread an anonymous character appears to support Shawn's opinion and do his dirty work. That is just too convenient to be an accident. On Getbig we have to assume it is Shawn until proved otherwise. On Getbig you are guilty until proved otherwise!

Man you really have problems when people you don't know on the internet seem to be getting in your head. You post about Goatboy like it's a religion of some sort, get a life gramps and get some serious help for your addiction to Goatboy you bulky sweater vest wearing son of a bitch.

I

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2007, 03:56:08 AM »

Man you really have problems when people you don't know on the internet seem to be getting in your head. You post about Goatboy like it's a religion of some sort, get a life gramps and get some serious help for your addiction to Goatboy you bulky sweater vest wearing son of a bitch.

Great post Mike.  Yes, Vince has some serious issues going on his head.  He is always having a go at me for sounding condescending to his lads on Getbig.  That's right, Vince calls the Getbiggers here, 'his lads'.

-How delusional of you Vince.  For Christ sake grow up Old man, and find a new diet to bitch about and leave me alone; you stalking freak!

PS  Vince, proof read my post and then tell me how much more educated you are than me.  It will make you feel better about your pathetic self. 

Peace.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2007, 04:29:04 AM »
And then there = alien/Gary Busey hybrids like DEbussey.

You're busey (or bussey ::)) in name only sport.  Nothing you say is particularly thought evoking - quite unlike like the sagelike authentic Busey experience.

The truly beautiful thing about the man is he cannot be emulated.  You're wasting your time even attempting to do so. 

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Issue statements vs negative personal attacks
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2007, 04:36:46 PM »
From my perspective it seems that many here either don't know or are unwilling to see the obvious difference between an objective opinion about some issue or bodybuilder vs a negative personal attack.

Issue statement- This can be a pro or con statement related to the issue(s) of a bodybuilders physique, training , diet, posing , seminar/event , etc.
Ex 1. Joe Blow has a pro level set of legs but is lacking in arms.

Ex 2.  Joe Blow gave a seminar and appeared at the Mr Podunk and did not interact well with most of the fans.

It is important to note, that you can be CRITICAL about some issue related to the sport,  bodybuilders physique or conduct at a bodybuilding related event WITHOUT being a "hater" or negative.

Personal attacks are those that attack the charater or personal, private life of someone. Often these have little substance , are emotional in naure and  lack substance.
1. Joe Blow is a queer and makes me sick.
2. Jane Doe sucks , I hate her  and she sucks.
What some man or woman's adult sex life or habbits has to do with their status in bodybuilding is beyond me ::)

A funny , clever, witty zinger is always cool, but ad naseum " he sucks, she sucks, you suck" etc does little more than take up board space and fails to convey any real message or information others can bennefit from here at GET BIG.

It just bugs me that some here feel I am being NEGATIVE and a "hater" when I crticize a bodybuilders physque or POLICY related to the rules of bodybuilding.

In the end I still remain clueless over the reason(s) or motivation for posting endless negative personal attacks. I would sincerely be GREATFUL if someone...anyone.. could explain THAT to me. ???

Thanks , Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Issue statements vs negative personal attacks
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2007, 04:38:51 PM »
are you a man or a woman Howie?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2007, 04:39:52 PM »
You are fat, ugly, old, and smell like shit.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2007, 04:41:31 PM »
careful guys time out is no fun.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2007, 04:43:16 PM »
Are you near your period???    Your not gonna change Getbig.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2007, 04:47:17 PM »
are you a man or a woman Howie?

LOL good one, I am a new species I guess LOL. When folks first meet me and hear I teach and work at a big high school, they assume I am PE teacher and/or football or wrestling coach. When I tell 'em I teach physics, they look at me and say something like ; " Really????" ( just to check and see if I was joking I guess LOL)
I am pretty wierd I guess. I love bodybuilding but think extreme use of roids is bad for the sport.
I don't watch pro team sports nor UFC or similar events. I enjoy the symphony and am annual subscriber to my local ASO. I would rather watch politics and the history channel than typical network stuff like American IDOL or reality TV.
I can't tell you who won american idol or the big game , but, I can tell you what key bills passed in congress.Oh, I actually use my real name on this and other boards .....what can I say, I am a space cadet heheheheehehehe.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2007, 04:49:33 PM »
Another great thread Howard!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2007, 04:53:18 PM »
LOL good one, I am a new species I guess LOL. When folks first meet me and hear I teach and work at a big high school, they assume I am PE teacher and/or football or wrestling coach. When I tell 'em I teach physics, they look at me and say something like ; " Really????" ( just to check and see if I was joking I guess LOL)
I am pretty wierd I guess. I love bodybuilding but think extreme use of roids is bad for the sport.
I don't watch pro team sports nor UFC or similar events. I enjoy the symphony and am annual subscriber to my local ASO. I would rather watch politics and the history channel than typical network stuff like American IDOL or reality TV.
I can't tell you who won american idol or the big game , but, I can tell you what key bills passed in congress.Oh, I actually use my real name on this and other boards .....what can I say, I am a space cadet heheheheehehehe.  
howard for president

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2007, 04:54:59 PM »
Howie, is school out?

I recall that summers when school is out you normally start numerous thought provoking threads like this, hence why I ask.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2007, 04:57:06 PM »
Howie, is school out?

I recall that summers when school is out you normally start numerous thought provoking threads like this, hence why I ask.

close, year is winding down again....yikes....look out get big, Howie is loose on the board again 

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2007, 05:02:13 PM »
howard for president

LOL, as bad a s BUSHY is, I would be worse  :o

I actually started to run for state rep in Louisiana a few years back in the Libertarian party. I couldn't get the fundraising going to any major degree and dropped out of the race

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2007, 05:09:13 PM »
Bush and his "Yes men" fvcked up america.  He should be tried for war crimes and pure stupidity.

Believe it or not howie, i listen to and watch the same stuff as you...real stuff.

I see sitcoms as a waste of time......I blow my spare time on here or reading.

:o :o :o 8)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2007, 09:23:58 AM »
From my perspective it seems that many here either don't know or are unwilling to see the obvious difference between an objective opinion about some issue or bodybuilder vs a negative personal attack.

Issue statement- This can be a pro or con statement related to the issue(s) of a bodybuilders physique, training , diet, posing , seminar/event , etc.
Ex 1. Joe Blow has a pro level set of legs but is lacking in arms.

Ex 2.  Joe Blow gave a seminar and appeared at the Mr Podunk and did not interact well with most of the fans.

It is important to note, that you can be CRITICAL about some issue related to the sport,  bodybuilders physique or conduct at a bodybuilding related event WITHOUT being a "hater" or negative.

Personal attacks are those that attack the charater or personal, private life of someone. Often these have little substance , are emotional in naure and  lack substance.
1. Joe Blow is a queer and makes me sick.
2. Jane Doe sucks , I hate her  and she sucks.
What some man or woman's adult sex life or habbits has to do with their status in bodybuilding is beyond me ::)

A funny , clever, witty zinger is always cool, but ad naseum " he sucks, she sucks, you suck" etc does little more than take up board space and fails to convey any real message or information others can bennefit from here at GET BIG.

It just bugs me that some here feel I am being NEGATIVE and a "hater" when I crticize a bodybuilders physque or POLICY related to the rules of bodybuilding.

In the end I still remain clueless over the reason(s) or motivation for posting endless negative personal attacks. I would sincerely be GREATFUL if someone...anyone.. could explain THAT to me. ???

Thanks , Howard

Howie let it out all, tell us how you feel. I'll get Dr.Phil on the line for you in a few HowiE.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2007, 09:25:12 AM »
I understand and enjoy a funny, clever or cracking remark, but what do some of that are always NEGATIVE get out posting that way??? How come you never seem to meet others at shows or have fun with this sport?? What's the point in being so negative , what do you get in return?
Why use so much energy sounding so down and miserable about bodybuilders and those on the board that love it?

It's alright, dude it's alright just let it all out. Talk to us we're her for you....
#