Author Topic: Sust and EQ cycle  (Read 3340 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
Re: Sust and EQ cycle
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2007, 05:02:22 PM »
I believe the t-400 is denkall labs out of mexico.  I heard they went out of business some time ago.  The expiration on the t-400 is 7/2007 but I am told it should still be good for another year. 

I increased my calories and protien when I started the gear but never kept a log on it.  I would have thought that if the stuff was real that I still would have made some strength gains, wouldn't I.  My wife even noticed that I have lost size in my arms.  When I measured them, I had lost 1/2 to 3/4 inches.  My arms usually respond well to low volume and heavy weight but when I started the so called gear, I increased the volume.

I started the t-400 and test prop on Sunday and was told that if I don't notice any thing in 2 weeks that this is bad as well.  The test prop is from GPL.  I don't blame the UG labs, I blame the middle man!  I should have listened to my instincts.  He was late on his house and car payments and could not even afford to get his car out of the shop until I fronted him the money for the gear.  I suspose he needed more money so he cut the gear and sold it to someone whom he had been dealing with and figured that since this was my first cycle that I would not figure it out.

Overload,

I ran the t-400 and the prop together in the glute and really had no pain.  The day or two after it was a little sore but nothing like the  sust originally bothered me.  I have done 5 injections to date of the prop and they are not hurting either.  I would have to say that at the very least it is underdosed as about 2 weeks ago i turned into a horney 16 year old and can't walk past my wife without getting a hard one!!!!