Author Topic: Paris Hilton goes to jail  (Read 1307 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Paris Hilton goes to jail
« on: May 04, 2007, 04:35:29 PM »
hahah ;D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070504/ap_en_ce/paris_hilton

LOS ANGELES - A judge sentenced
Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress' famous high life.
ADVERTISEMENT

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or any electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

The judge ruled that she was in violation of the terms of her probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case.

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all," she told the judge before announced the sentence.

She was then ordered to report to women's jail in suburban Lynwood.

The heiress arrived at court 10 minutes late in the back of a black Cadillac Escalade and swept into the Metropolitan Courthouse with several men in suits, ignoring screams of photographers lining the route into a rear entrance. Her parents, Rick and Kathy Hilton, also came with her.

Wearing a gray jacket and white shirt over black slacks and with a black headband on, she said nothing and appeared serious.

The celebrity case brought an unusual scene to the austere courthouse south of downtown in a commercial area. As if at a red carpet event, dozens of photographers and reporters lined up at the rear entrance. Yellow police tape substituted for velvet ropes.

TV trucks were parked nearby to beam the news worldwide and a helicopter hovered overhead. Extra sheriff's deputies stood guard.

Hilton, 26, pleaded no contest in January to reckless driving stemming from a Sept. 7 arrest in Hollywood. Police said she appeared intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test. She had a blood-alcohol level of .08 percent, the level at which an adult driver is in violation of the law.

She was sentenced to 36 months probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

Two other traffic stops and failure to enroll in a mandated alcohol education program, are what landed the socialite back in court.

On Jan. 15, Hilton was pulled over by California Highway Patrol. Officers informed her that she was driving on a suspended license and she signed a document acknowledging that she was not to drive, according to papers filed in Superior Court.

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies stopped Hilton on Feb. 27 and charged her with violating her probation. Police said she was pulled over at about 11 p.m. after authorities saw the car speeding with its headlights off.

Hilton's spokesman, Elliot Mintz, said at the time Hilton wasn't aware her license was suspended. A copy of the document Hilton signed on Jan. 15 was found in the car's glove compartment, court papers say.
E

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Paris Hilton goes to jail
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 05:03:20 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 07:24:13 PM »
Why do I enjoy this? Does that make me a bad person? Oh well.
Maybe 45 days in jail will straighten her butt out? Maybe... maybe not.
Maybe she'll just get her ass kicked really badly. Who knows? Do I care? Not really, I'm ashamed to say.
Maybe if she gets her butt kicked really, really badly, ...I might feel bad, ...but for now, I don't!  :)
w

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 07:26:42 PM »
I wonder if I can write to her in jail.....

;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 07:31:17 PM »
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!!! There is a God!!!  :) :) :)

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 09:45:50 PM »
its about god damn time!!!

not necessarily for her but for "famous people" in general. maybe this will show these celebs that they cant always get away with this shit.
do i think it will change her??? i dont think she'll drive again until she gets her license back...but after that im sure she'll go back to snubbing the law.

on a lighter note......i hope some prison dyke has some fun with her in the shower and gets in on tape  :P  ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 09:56:32 PM »
She won't do 45 days, she'll serve about 50% and get credit for 45, it's rare when someone serves a full sentance for something like that.........at least in LA!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 09:58:52 PM »
She won't do 45 days, she'll serve about 50% and get credit for 45, it's rare when someone serves a full sentance for something like that.........at least in LA!

ya youre probably right. but still the fact that she has to go to jail is sweet  :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 12:57:05 AM »
i hope she release one of them women prison movies  :P
Z

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 09:52:13 AM »
since it will be the summer time, she will do probably 5-10 days if that, and get out for overcrowding. Happens to alot, but I think since this judge did not let her lawyers choose where to serve out her time, he may have the last say so if she gets out early.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 09:53:50 AM »
since it will be the summer time, she will do probably 5-10 days if that, and get out for overcrowding. Happens to alot, but I think since this judge did not let her lawyers choose where to serve out her time, he may have the last say so if she gets out early.

She won't even do a day imo. Michelle Rodriguez did 2 hours in the exact same facility for the exact same offense a few months back. And she had a 60 day sentence.

TMZ:
Posted May 5th 2007 3:06AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton
Just because Paris Hilton was sentenced to 45 days in jail, it doesn't mean she'll do the time. Because of overcrowding and other issues, L.A. inmates often get sprung early.

Former "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez was sentenced to 60 days in the very same facility in which Paris is scheduled to do time for the very same offense -- probation violation over a DUI conviction. Rodriguez served a grand total of 2 hours before jail officials told her to get lost.

E

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2007, 10:01:37 AM »
She won't even do a day imo. Michelle Rodriguez did 2 hours in the exact same facility for the exact same offense a few months back. And she had a 60 day sentence.

TMZ:
Posted May 5th 2007 3:06AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Paris Hilton
Just because Paris Hilton was sentenced to 45 days in jail, it doesn't mean she'll do the time. Because of overcrowding and other issues, L.A. inmates often get sprung early.

Former "Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez was sentenced to 60 days in the very same facility in which Paris is scheduled to do time for the very same offense -- probation violation over a DUI conviction. Rodriguez served a grand total of 2 hours before jail officials told her to get lost.

Yep stand corrected, hours. It will make for some sore losers....who would not have gotten out due to overcrowding

Manatee

• Getbig I
  • Training, Food, Rest - Only muscles missing.
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 03:18:40 PM »
Perhaps we'll get updated version of that legendary "night vision clip", now filmed in the darkness of jail....?  ;D