Author Topic: Eating Clean while "on"  (Read 2710 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Eating Clean while "on"
« on: May 04, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »
Lets discuss, I would also like to see your diet's, I will list mine at the end of this post.

This is a very controversial topic.

Some say eat 3000-4000k a day while on

Some do the Fast Food Diet to get the calories

I hear it a few times a week " I eat everything in site"

It's all about Discipline people! ! ! !

Anyone can train
Anyone can inject
Can Anyone maintain a clean diet?    HELL  NO! ! !

Eating clean is ALOT harder then training (In my book)

And as you WILL gain size when "on" while eating Shit, in the long run it wont be worth anything.

If you are serious enough to inject AAS into your body, you should be serious enough to EAT  CLEAN

3000 Calories on "CLEAN" food will not only net you size, you will also be losing FAT

Just my .02

Thanks to Jackle and DMG for posting up this diet.
I have been on this diet for the last 4 weeks and find it VERY easy to stick too.

Meal #1
6 Egg Whites
2 Whole Eggs
1 Cup Oatmeal                 
1 Banana
Multi Vitamin/Mineral Supplement

Meal #2
7oz Sirloin Steak
8 oz. Sweet Potato

Meal #3
1 Cup of Brown Rice (Cooked)
4 oz Chicken Breast
1oz Peanuts

Meal #4 (Pre-Workout)
ON MRP
1 Rice Cake (with cinnamon)
1 Banana

Meal #5 (Post-Workout)
2 Scoops ON 100% Whey
2 Tablespoons of Glutamine
Multi Vitamin/Mineral Supplement
8oz Apple Juice
1 Rice Cake (with cinnamon)

Meal #6
Salad with fat free Dressing
4 oz. Chicken Breast

Meal #7 (Just before bed)
8oz Cottage Cheese (Lowfat)

U

bassmaster

• Getbig II
Re: Eating Clean while "on"
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 08:25:11 PM »
now that I've gotten one cycle under the belt i truly see how diet is key. Like u said anybody can lift,juice, whatever but diet is something else.  right now I'm in about the first week of palumbos diet and  i can feel and see the difference in just one week. getting allot more vascular due to drop off the water weight.

i gain muscle fairly easy but also fat as well, was thinking about following palumbos diet during the winter but adding carbs to it and maybe one more meal.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 06:36:53 AM »
how much do you weight UD?

I was thinking the same thing. How many total cals do you really need if you're eating CLEAN!!?!?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 09:27:38 AM »
What do you consider clean?

by clean i mean no junk food, no fast food like McD's and what not. all home cooked low sodium meals with green veggies and lean meats.

i eat about 5000 calories a day when bulking. i eat a meal every 3-4 hours.

this all depends on each individual and their goals. i don't think there is a right or wrong way as long as you eat clean.

i also eat organic and natural foods. i eat like this for health, in my life there is no room for junk food and fast food packed with fat and salt.

my meal plan changes everyday but it's similar to what you posted above but i eat food instead of shakes. sometimes i'll have a shake after training but that's it, they have done nothing for me and there is no proof they actually provide any benefit.

8)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 09:39:47 AM »

by clean i mean no junk food, no fast food like McD's and what not. all home cooked low sodium meals with green veggies and lean meats.

this all depends on each individual and their goals. i don't think there is a right or wrong way as long as you eat clean.

i also eat organic and natural foods. i eat like this for health, in my life there is no room for junk food and fast food packed with fat and salt.

my meal plan changes everyday but it's similar to what you posted above but i eat food instead of shakes. sometimes i'll have a shake after training but that's it, they have done nothing for me and there is no proof they actually provide any benefit.

8)

where do most of your cals come from?!  ??? I would consider clean and prep'd foods that are health conscious. Lean meats as suggested, no eating out, watching fat,carb, protien ratios in the foods, etc. You eat like that only when bulking? What's your typical daily food intake? I want to stick between the mid 3000's to 4000 cal intake so when I come off, keep the cals up won't be a problem because I'm already used to it so I won't have a problem maintaining. I will know my body can be supported at it's said size with that amount of food.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 09:57:55 AM »

8)

I think the guys that eat mcdonalds everyday are simply looking for all the saturated fat they can get... nature's anabolic hormone. However, think of your body as you do a car. Would you put shit equipment in your car to make it perform at its best? Or would the cleanest burning fuel (calories) work better? In the end you will do what you want, I am just making a suggestion - EAT CLEAN, cheat sometimes during the month, have common sense. The idea of eating junk food is for just mental satisfaction, and u know it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 10:01:22 AM »
I think the guys that eat mcdonalds everyday are simply looking for all the saturated fat they can get... nature's anabolic hormone. However, think of your body as you do a car. Would you put shit equipment in your car to make it perform at its best? Or would the cleanest burning fuel (calories) work better? In the end you will do what you want, I am just making a suggestion - EAT CLEAN, cheat sometimes during the month, have common sense. The idea of eating junk food is for just mental satisfaction, and u know it.

of course, that's why i use Mobil 1 oil in all my cars and 93 octane... ;)

the mental satisfaction thing is gay, guys must be weak minded if they get satisfaction from eating junk food.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 10:06:23 AM »

where do most of your cals come from?!  ??? I would consider clean and prep'd foods that are health conscious. Lean meats as suggested, no eating out, watching fat,carb, protien ratios in the foods, etc. You eat like that only when bulking? What's your typical daily food intake? I want to stick between the mid 3000's to 4000 cal intake so when I come off, keep the cals up won't be a problem because I'm already used to it so I won't have a problem maintaining. I will know my body can be supported at it's said size with that amount of food.

each meal is about 800 calories... large portions of beef, fish, chicken, brown rice, milk, sweet potatoes, veggies, peanut butter...etc...6 meals a day and maybe 1 shake.

i can eat 3 chicken breasts, brown rice and veggies in one sitting...

it's a rough estimate, i quit measuring calories years ago because i know what works for myself. it took me 9 years to work up to eating like this and i weigh 250+ when bulking.

when cutting i drop down to 2500 calories with low carb and medium good fats.

8)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 10:19:05 AM »
yeah I can put down the meat, it's the carbs that get me so damned full. I'm eating 2 whole chicken breasts in a sitting which I guess divided up would equal 4 if you got them packaged at the store. LOVE Me some chickens! The fish though, what is your fish sources? Decent fish is expensive. :/

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 10:48:01 AM »
yeah I can put down the meat, it's the carbs that get me so damned full. I'm eating 2 whole chicken breasts in a sitting which I guess divided up would equal 4 if you got them packaged at the store. LOVE Me some chickens! The fish though, what is your fish sources? Decent fish is expensive. :/

Salmon, tilapia, flounder and sometimes good old catfish!

i never eat pasta or bread.

i spend a good amount on food but i buy in bulk at Costco and it helps. only eat fish 3-4 times a week, i stick mainly to boneless skinless chicken breasts and turkey.

8)