Author Topic: Can anybody here do 1000 reps  (Read 7842 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Can anybody here do 1000 reps
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2007, 11:13:40 AM »
The contentious point here keith is whether you actually truly are this guys friend.  I remember a thread about the guy a year or two ago and I dont recall you mentioning him as a friend then.  I suspect you're one of those guys who has a 3 minute conversation with someone and takes that as license to namedrop.

Far from it pal.  But good try.  When I mention someone I am friends with them with acquaintances.  Dragan lives in Hawaii and performed at both my shows.  I also got him on a show here in Hawaii.  Nick also came to both my shows and supported me and in fact both of them came to the #1 radio program with me in Hawaii to help promote my show with me.  I introduced him to Dragan and thats how Nick started doing this and looks to me like he is kicking ass.  So if thats what people think when I say a "friend" then I can explain in detail how I know each one.  If I did what you say I do then I would be able to list allot more people, even the Pope.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2007, 11:15:28 AM »

well, I'm gonna have to say that some people outhere can pull some incredible feat of strenght. I remember back at the 2001 ASC there was a guy about 180lbs, he did about 800 fucking reps with a pair of 35lbs dumbbells nonstop. I witnessed the shit with my own eyes, guys. it's fair to say that some folks outhere have what it takes to do things we can only dream.

That was Dragans first appearance at the Arnold. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2007, 10:45:31 PM »
  If I did what you say I do then I would be able to list allot more people, even the Pope.

That reminds Keith of the time he was playing mixed doubles tennis in Monaco with the Pope, Paris Hilton, and Madonna.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2007, 10:52:21 PM »
1000reps? Are you by any chancing using this as a "synonym" towards adonis  ;D
#

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2007, 10:55:40 PM »
Rumor has it that Dragan has welshed on his "10k Challenge" more than once..............don't be a sucker.......A lot of Euros are like that, they don't honor their bets. Oh well.....
Cam ad mi

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2007, 01:08:13 PM »
Rumor has it that Dragan has welshed on his "10k Challenge" more than once..............don't be a sucker.......A lot of Euros are like that, they don't honor their bets. Oh well.....

Yes he did.  He actually did it here.  But I had the guy hound him and we made him pay.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2007, 04:03:37 PM »
I can but I just don't have time to do all 1000 reps.. I have life you know
I am a mini beast

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2007, 04:40:58 AM »
Far from it pal.  But good try.  When I mention someone I am friends with them with acquaintances.  Dragan lives in Hawaii and performed at both my shows.  I also got him on a show here in Hawaii.  Nick also came to both my shows and supported me and in fact both of them came to the #1 radio program with me in Hawaii to help promote my show with me.  I introduced him to Dragan and thats how Nick started doing this and looks to me like he is kicking ass.  So if thats what people think when I say a "friend" then I can explain in detail how I know each one.  If I did what you say I do then I would be able to list allot more people, even the Pope.

Hah, fair enough.. quite honestly I think that a lot about your stories but you know that goes with the territory.  Either you're talking shit or you've lived some interesting times.  You are guaranteed to evoke this reaction.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2007, 05:04:52 AM »
Is there anyone here who can do at least 1000 reps with 45 lb. dumbells.  One arm at a time, do a curl then press overhead.  Come on I have two friends who can do way more than that.

1000 reps! Now that's quite a feat!

Impossible for many people.
Q

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2007, 05:38:45 AM »
That was Dragans first appearance at the Arnold. 

oh, that was his name. I was speechless watching that dude repping non-stop like it's nothing to him. He was shredded to the bone, also
Get Big, or Die Trying

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2007, 01:50:25 PM »
Hah, fair enough.. quite honestly I think that a lot about your stories but you know that goes with the territory.  Either you're talking shit or you've lived some interesting times.  You are guaranteed to evoke this reaction.

Dude I say it to myself all the time.  When I actually sit down and think about it my stories do sound unreal sometimes but they did happen and I have pics usually to prove everything I say.  I don't say shit I can't prove as much as possible cause it wouldn't sound good.  I have lived an interesting life cause all my friends remind me all the time.  But it sometimes frustrates me when someone questions what I say when I have proven everything I say.  It's all cool though I guess

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2007, 07:00:38 PM »
OnlyKeith, you know Dragan means homosexual in Serbian, right?  Ask Milosh.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2007, 07:02:22 PM »
Onlyme can't walk 1000 steps in a row.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2007, 07:02:50 PM »
I can but I just don't have time to do all 1000 reps.. I have life you know

lol
#

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2007, 09:44:54 PM »
OnlyKeith, you know Dragan means homosexual in Serbian, right?  Ask Milosh.

No didn't know that

Onlyme can't walk 1000 steps in a row.

And finally you might have something right

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2007, 09:50:50 PM »
but seriously who is gonna keep track in counting 1000 reps?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2007, 12:42:47 AM »
but seriously who is gonna keep track in counting 1000 reps?

He does it in front of huge crowds and he has a person with a counter next to each competitors and someone else to post them up.  It takes over an hour to do them all.