Author Topic: Idiot Shit that wives or girlfriends do  (Read 1058 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Idiot Shit that wives or girlfriends do
« on: May 04, 2007, 09:29:14 PM »

We're moving next month (getting the fuck out of SoCal) and so I instructed my wife to quit buying stuff so that we might begin to minimize.  I know she wants to get some furniture for the new house, which is fine, but I already told her that we'd buy it up in Sac.  Why should we pay to have stuff moved twice?  That's just stupid. 

At any rate, I'm paying for the  family's gym membership, but she goes off today and comes in with a new aerobics step. 

On the same shopping trip, she decides to buy new sheets.  Why?  Because they're 'organic'?  She then proceeds to tell me about the benefits of organic fucking sheets...reading that bullshit off the package. 

I swear to god, she can't control her spending, yet is in total denial about how much stupid shit she buys. 

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: Idiot Shit that wives or girlfriends do
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »
.......organic sheets?? so the sheets werent sprayed wiht pestacide??

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:58:52 PM »
If you had posted this on the girl talk board, you would have gotten 80 replies, explaining the sensible logic of it all.  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 12:17:21 AM »
See to it that they get stained with some hank wood action.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 02:52:19 AM »
Don't waist your time trying to understand a woman.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 03:47:36 AM »
Keep your bitch in check man... >:(
?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 10:54:22 AM »
A firm punch to the face, weekly, will solve this problem

ta ta

Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 04:51:24 PM »
Trenugs, does she spend your money or "her" money?

You should know by now if most women are left financially to fend for themselves, they usually end up starving to death.  So if it's your money, do something "by accident" like saying "oh honey, guess what, i accidentally signed me up for this money market account and they require a (insert amount of money she stupidly spends every month) deposit every month.  ha ha, i'm so silly!" 

i don't know man, i just called the fiancee and she's out shopping for a new outfit so we can go out to dinner with her married couple friends and her sister and brother.  and i'm like why , that's such a waste of money and she goes "um, you spent 4 times as much money on clothes as me since we met".  now i could've said "yeah, well carhartt work jeans don't really count and i make 7 times more than you " and she'd cry, or i could've bowed my head and said "you're right, ha ha, have fun".  guess what i opted for?
Deep Tissue Massage

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 07:56:23 PM »
We're moving next month (getting the fuck out of SoCal) and so I instructed my wife to quit buying stuff so that we might begin to minimize.  I know she wants to get some furniture for the new house, which is fine, but I already told her that we'd buy it up in Sac.  Why should we pay to have stuff moved twice?  That's just stupid. 

At any rate, I'm paying for the  family's gym membership, but she goes off today and comes in with a new aerobics step. 

On the same shopping trip, she decides to buy new sheets.  Why?  Because they're 'organic'?  She then proceeds to tell me about the benefits of organic fucking sheets...reading that bullshit off the package. 

I swear to god, she can't control her spending, yet is in total denial about how much stupid shit she buys. 

Quit bitchin', LOL!

You knew all this shit before marrying her and did it anyway. :)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 08:32:54 PM »
If it is you rmoney then cut her off. Period.  Don't bitch about it if you aren't going to do anything.  If it is her money then tell her she can pay for the extra shipping fees.
Squishy face retard

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2007, 03:16:03 AM »

ta ta

hahahahhahahaha
\

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 06:00:29 AM »

Try to look at the bright side of the aerobics step.  She is trying to keep her body in shape for you :)

I don't understand the organic sheets, but instead of telling you she bought them because they were "organic," she should have told you they were "on sale."
R

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 06:03:31 AM »

ta ta

If you weren't gay YM, i would want to date you. That is one the sweetest posts I have read in a while :D