Author Topic: Daddywaddy on roids?  (Read 7771 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: Daddywaddy on roids?
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2007, 02:59:15 PM »
hahah ok "tleilawutwat" man your name is even fucked

come clean, man.... "I know what you did last summer"

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2007, 07:28:07 PM »
dude stop wasting potential and turn to the dark side full on.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2007, 07:44:32 PM »
dude stop wasting potential and turn to the dark side full on.

no i dont want to lose my girly man face
A

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2007, 08:01:01 PM »
im probably 6 inches taller plus im not on roids, this is not even with a pump i think im 238 here at higher bodyfat and flexin. big deal

Let's not go overboard here. You have similar structures but he destroys you (assuming we're not testing for roids). (Although now that I blew his pic up and I see his tattoo, he loses about 10 points for that)

Resized so you're about 4-6 inches taller. He destroys you. Your waist is wider yet his shoulders are still wider!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 08:02:44 PM »
Let's not go overboard here. You have similar structures but he destroys you (assuming we're not testing for roids).

Resized so you're about 4-6 inches taller. He destroys you. Your waist is wider yet his shoulders are still wider!
i think DW compares to him pretty well in that comparison actually especially given the fact that DW is clean.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 08:03:31 PM »
i think DW compares to him pretty well in that comparison actually especially given the fact that DW is clean.

Sure, but DW was saying he's about equal even without roids. That's ridiculous.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2007, 08:07:38 PM »
Let's not go overboard here. You have similar structures but he destroys you (assuming we're not testing for roids). (Although now that I blew his pic up and I see his tattoo, he loses about 10 points for that)

my elbows are in while his are out therefore making him look wider because of his posing. i am mr olympia
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2007, 08:08:56 PM »
Sure, but DW was saying he's about equal even without roids. That's ridiculous.
no they're nowhere near equal but DW looks very good next to him.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2007, 08:41:16 PM »
you guys are are funny i wont the mr getbig.com most muscular award 2006, that means there is no one tuffer than me 8)
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2007, 09:39:31 PM »
Dadywaddy, You got a good attitude about all this  bodybuilding stuff and your participation within it. Maybe it can be better stated - that you have a great sense of humor and appear to be quite honest about it all.

I think ya lack one important thing though ...... You can't see your own potential! I agree with a couple of others on here that you really should go to the "Dark Side" (or at least the Dim Area) and train for greatness.

Me thinks you got the potential to make it a reality.

Take that from one who knows this shit.

Same goes for Dzul (whoever that is). He posted his photo on here once a while back and could make a heck of a dent in this sport called bodybuilding.

This sport needs a change and you guys just might be the future.

And then again, maybe not. It's gotta be in your heart more than in your head.

OK, gotta get back on the set to fall off a race horse and then into the studio for some computer graphic superhero stuff. (More on that much later. Eat your heart out, Alex!)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2007, 09:57:08 PM »
Don't forget that Waddy is a very tall fellow as well!

Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2007, 10:03:42 PM »
fuck bodybuiling im going back to my younger years 18-21 when all i did was fuck hoes and not worry about my physique as much but still worked out

now im just going to perfect the art of getting hoes , telling them im a male stripper, i think thats the single phrase that gets them on lock everytime! eeespecially in a couple more weeks or so when im fully ripped ill be an unstoppable force in getting blowjobs/ handjobs from fine hoes. im not going to fuck anything below a 10 though so more or less handjobs/blowjobs/fingering of hoes 6's-9's and only fvcking dime peice hoes is the way to go much better than gay4pay bodybuilding, who needs money anyways, i have enough money to get by i dont need a nice car or even nice clothes just a ripped face and abs.
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2007, 10:06:54 PM »
how old are you?

did chicks prefer you bigger or smaller?

E
E

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2007, 10:07:02 PM »
fuck bodybuiling im going back to my younger years 18-21 when all i did was fuck hoes and not worry about my physique as much but still worked out

now im just going to perfect the art of getting hoes , telling them im a male stripper, i think thats the single phrase that gets them on lock everytime! eeespecially in a couple more weeks or so when im fully ripped ill be an unstoppable force in getting blowjobs/ handjobs from fine hoes. im not going to fuck anything below a 10 though so more or less handjobs/blowjobs/fingering of hoes 6's-9's and only fvcking dime peice hoes is the way to go much better than gay4pay bodybuilding, who needs money anyways, i have enough money to get by i dont need a nice car or even nice clothes just a ripped face and abs.

Please oh please come out to Los Angeles...it will be great to have your ego out here...and i mean that :-*

Lisa

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2007, 10:10:55 PM »
how old are you?

did chicks prefer you bigger or smaller?

E

ive been at all ranges of bodyfats, i got the most hoes when i was 18 and 19 and just super lean still had muscle but very lean , when a natural is really low in bodyfat your facial features show alot more too for example brad pitt. trust me no muscle head gets any pussy to brag about unless they maintain an absolute sickly lean physique with no bloat or water retention in the face, face is most important. 99 percent of males who dont even lift weights could have the perfect face just by ridding themselves of bodyfat aslong as there bone structure is symetrical, symetry is beauty
A

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2007, 10:17:35 PM »
no they're nowhere near equal but DW looks very good next to him.

For the 1st time i agree with you on something, strange but i'm being diplomatic.
#

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2007, 10:22:19 PM »
check out my new pickup line on myspace

"id love to plunge something big into that pretty mouth of yours :)"
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2007, 10:24:17 PM »
check out my new pickup line on myspace

"id love to plunge something big into that pretty mouth of yours :)"

hahaha my newer pickup line is

id love to plunge something HUGE into that pretty mouth of yours :)

ill keep you guys posted on the responses

beleive it or not i have not gotten a fuckin response in days if i message a female with a nice comment but , for some fucked up reason they respond at alot higher rates to these comments, girls are fukin crazy ALL OF THEM anyone else feel me on this shit?
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2007, 10:28:35 PM »
Where the hell do you guys live where telling a woman you're a stripper gets points?

I mean out in So Cal that sh*t gets you laughed at.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2007, 10:32:35 PM »
Where the hell do you guys live where telling a woman you're a stripper gets points?

I mean out in So Cal that sh*t gets you laughed at.

hahaha i know right, shit is assbackwards in the south , bitches are sweet and innocent on the outside but dirty sluts on the inside. i dont know why dude it just is
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2007, 10:33:33 PM »
Please oh please come out to Los Angeles...it will be great to have your ego out here...and i mean that :-*

Lisa

im 6feet6 and a total stud they might have a different "game" in LA though, im sure it wouldnt take long to adapt
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2007, 10:35:09 PM »
hahaha i know right, shit is assbackwards in the south , bitches are sweet and innocent on the outside but dirty sluts on the inside. i dont know why dude it just is

Well I'm packing my sh*t and moving out there!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2007, 10:45:42 PM »
HAHAHAH LOOK AT THE fVCKING COMMENT I JUST LEFT THIS FINE ASS HOE LETS SEE IF SHE RESPONDS CHECK THE TOP OF HER COMMENTS SHE IS A FINE ASS HOE http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=24861906&MyToken=46ef9b95-aecd-4463-b5c4-39f194631ef8
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2007, 10:48:08 PM »
hahahha look getbig friends i did another one check the top comments bros
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29372424
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2007, 11:03:19 PM »
i can't see the comment, i am not signed up. post them here.