Author Topic: brunettes bleaching their hair blond  (Read 9167 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: brunettes bleaching their hair blond
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2007, 11:59:36 AM »
i told you already, it's long and I just take half an inch off every few months. 
I'm getting silvery streaks at the front where the blonde yousd to be:  it's sunny.

If you decide to wear a proper haircut (or an unnatural colour), that's more like hard work.
I learned that at 16 and spent my money on more important things,
but then again I was born lucky

xL
i think so streaks look pretty awesome.. anyways i hate keeping long hair.even medium hair give me alot of trouble. also my hair gets sticky pretty quick and i shampoo them every 2 days and in the end my hair starts falling like crazy..when  i come out of the shower and when i dry my hair they fall like crazy..it always happens whenever i shampoo them
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 12:00:59 PM »

perhaps that's your karma.  you sound like one too

xx
i sound like a retard?how?please explain this to me.i am for once talking like a civilized person where as you're still posting negative comments about me
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2007, 03:04:24 PM »
first of all i was just surfing the tv and i just bumped into this beauty show that was on some channel..it was kinda interesting though

Why on gods green earth are you excusing yourself? ::)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2007, 04:18:20 PM »
he needs a reason to go blond.

xL

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2007, 04:59:11 PM »

You may not like blondes... however, take it from the blondes, we do okay.  :D

I don't have a preference when it involves a NATURAL blond

I think brunettes feel inferior and I honestly think most guys prefer brunettes so it doesn't make sense to me

E
E

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2007, 05:04:53 PM »
I don't have a preference when it involves a NATURAL blond

I think brunettes feel inferior and I honestly think most guys prefer brunettes so it doesn't make sense to me

E

How do you know? You haven't taken a poll worldwide.  ???

Often people are attracted to opposites. For instance, you've never been a blonde woman visiting a latin country... or even Queens for that matter.  :D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2007, 05:52:46 PM »

Often people are attracted to opposites. For instance, you've never been a blonde woman visiting a latin country... or even Queens for that matter.  :D

Black man's kryptonite... and it's 100 percent true.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2007, 08:41:32 PM »

based on the guys i've been around and from what I hear on tv

and oh yeah it's a myth that opposites attract, people for the most part go for somebody like themselves

cheerleaders don't date band geeks, they date football players ;D

E
E

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2007, 10:27:21 PM »
Actually what the worldwide polls have found is that men will more likely to seek out a blonde for a good time,
...but they all want to marry brunettes, and are more likely to bring a brunette home to meet mom.

How messed up is that? Women are women regardless of hair colour, but there is the perception that blondes are empty-headed sluts. Of course the hotel heiresses of the world don't make it any easier for the blondes among us.  :'(
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2007, 10:46:18 PM »
I dye my hair blonde because I don't look good brunette.  I love how brown hair shines, but it just doesn't look right on me.  :(  I was born with no hair, then grew platinum colored hair and then it went darker as I got older.  I'm thinking of going even lighter!  :D

Laura, is could simply be a matter of what you are used to.

When I was 18, I lightened my hair, ...medium brown with auburn highlights. It looked great until I got dressed.

All my clothes were jewel toned and looked really good with darker black or off-black hair (including makeup shades)

Rich vibrant dramatic colours did nothing for me, reds, blacks, emerald greens, amethysts, bright whites etc.
seemed to be wearing me rather than me wearing them.

...sooooo, ....I went out and bought a whole new wardrobe.  :P ...and the light brown hair worked great.

Tan, khaki, pale lemon yellows, lime greens, lilacs etc. I even switched to a black/brown mascara from black etc.,

Later, I gave myself a henna to increase the shine, ...not realizing it would make my hair look really black.

Guess what, ...I looked like shit with all my newer clothes. When I went back to wearing the same colours,
tones and shades I wore before, I looked fabulous, ..also had to change the makeup shades as well.

I essentially went from a winter to a fall, and even when wearing the same colour, it was the shade, tone,
and depth in the colour that made all the difference when juxtaposed against the hair and makeup.

Most people look their best with their natural hair colour, ...they just need to learn how to work it to the max.
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2007, 05:16:53 AM »
and it's a fact that women who wear lipstick get further in their careers, I read that someplace recently.

But I hate makeup and hair dye, so I just work as a gardener.
My mother used to tie my hair up in ribbons to make it curly (which didn't work) and even now when I see her she says put some lipstick on.  It's scary...

When I put lipstick on, I look mad.  It's just too much.  And I can't wear mascara, it gets all over the place, my eyelashes are too long and my lips are too big.

I've been threatening to dye my hair platinum since I was 15, it would be really funny. 
I nearly did it for my 30th birthday (I did buy a wedding dress and dyed it black, I'd planned the whole look but I chickened out.  I hired a church and then didn't show up to my own 30th birthday...  I blame the DJ, but the hairdresser wasn't into it either.

xL

I wore a really good Meg Ryan wig to a 60s party once, with white gogo boots.
I've got photos of most of the people at that gig wearing my wig.
I managed to make it home with my camera, but I lost the blonde wig.

ps:  you spell it with an e at the end if you're female, without for a male.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2007, 05:32:05 AM »
Laura, is could simply be a matter of what you are used to.

Nope, I don't look good as a brunette.  Seriously.  My own skin color doesn't look right when brunette.  I am completely washed out looking   :-\

:D Weee

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2007, 05:42:58 AM »

or a white woman visiting Africa or India or South America.

you coming to Queens Deedee?  do you mean the tennis?  oh I can't wait, I love that tall dark and hairy Rafa Nadals muscles.  Queens club is just a hop skip and a jump from where I live. 
& Lords cricket ground is just around the corner.  Mostly Asian and Caribeean men there thankfully, I hate that Aussie look with the bleached blond hair and the zinc on the lips   xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2007, 05:55:30 AM »
Nope, I don't look good as a brunette.  Seriously.  My own skin color doesn't look right when brunette.  I am completely washed out looking   :-\

get real.  you're good no matter what colour your skin or hair is.  just smile
that just-washed look is sexy though.

xL

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2007, 12:16:46 PM »
based on the guys i've been around and from what I hear on tv

and oh yeah it's a myth that opposites attract, people for the most part go for somebody like themselves

cheerleaders don't date band geeks, they date football players ;D

E

When I meant opposites often attract, I meant in terms of dark being attracted to light.  I wasn't talking about socio-economic values.  Some ethnic groups, like Italians for instance, often choose among their own, but for many people this is not the case.  And if it weren't so, I guess there wouldn't be so many light-brown haired people walking around the earth.

Based on what you and the guys you know think, and you hear on tv, doesn't really provide a very statistically balanced opinion.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2007, 12:22:37 PM »
Actually what the worldwide polls have found is that men will more likely to seek out a blonde for a good time,
...but they all want to marry brunettes, and are more likely to bring a brunette home to meet mom.

How messed up is that? Women are women regardless of hair colour, but there is the perception that blondes are empty-headed sluts. Of course the hotel heiresses of the world don't make it any easier for the blondes among us.  :'(

And that's pretty funny considering that 50 years ago, blondes were considered everything that was good and virginal, and brunettes were seen as more likely to be sl*ttish.  Just goes to show how perception is everything when it comes to hair color, eye color, skin color, height, etc...   the real person is underneath all that.  :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2007, 05:14:01 PM »
And that's pretty funny considering that 50 years ago, blondes were considered everything that was good and virginal, and brunettes were seen as more likely to be sl*ttish.  Just goes to show how perception is everything when it comes to hair color, eye color, skin color, height, etc...   the real person is underneath all that.  :)

Yep, ...that was 50 years ago, ...then along came Marilyn Monroe & Jayne Mansfield along with an army of
Hollywood image makers, TV sets in every household, ...and it did a real number on all of us.
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2007, 05:23:13 PM »
When I meant opposites often attract, I meant in terms of dark being attracted to light.  I wasn't talking about socio-economic values.  Some ethnic groups, like Italians for instance, often choose among their own, but for many people this is not the case.  And if it weren't so, I guess there wouldn't be so many light-brown haired people walking around the earth.

Based on what you and the guys you know think, and you hear on tv, doesn't really provide a very statistically balanced opinion.

I don't really consider hair color a factor that makes two people opposites

natural blondes aren't that common

and yes it does provide a balanced opinion 8)

E
E

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2007, 05:31:44 PM »
I don't really consider hair color a factor that makes two people opposites

natural blondes aren't that common

and yes it does provide a balanced opinion 8)

E

Sure they are, ...just not in North America.  :)
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2007, 06:23:50 AM »

Hello.............. Red   ;)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2007, 11:32:05 AM »
Sure they are, ...just not in North America.  :)

or in Great Britain either.

I could still do it (and get away with it), but I think not.
Too much like hard work.

Plus my darkish hair goes lovely with my golden skin
xL