Author Topic: Playboy Playmate doesn't like men overly muscular  (Read 16050 times)

hifrommike

• Getbig III
Playboy Playmate doesn't like men overly muscular
« on: May 05, 2007, 03:51:21 PM »
I first read a Playmate say something to this effect a couple years ago.  The new data sheet (written in the model's own handwriting) in the June 2007 issue said basically the same thing.  There are "likes" & "dislikes" sections, & under dislikes, she says, "men who are overly muscular."  WHY is this being said?  What's up with these beautiful women disliking bodybuilding men? 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Playboy Playmate doesn't like men overly muscular
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 03:57:50 PM »
because they're insecure pussies who pay more attention to their reflection in the mirror than the world that surrounds them.

plus big muscles - blatant faggotry.
Deep Tissue Massage

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 03:59:21 PM »
I first read a Playmate say something to this effect a couple years ago.  The new data sheet (written in the model's own handwriting) in the June 2007 issue said basically the same thing.  There are "likes" & "dislikes" sections, & under dislikes, she says, "men who are overly muscular."  WHY is this being said?  What's up with these beautiful women disliking bodybuilding men? 

Considering we live in an age where 80%+ of the people out there are out-of-shape fatasses, I'm actually surprised this would even be a consideration for most women.  I mean seriously, does this chick get hit on by "overly muscular" men frequently enough that she feels compelled to include this in a list of general likes and dislikes?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 04:00:20 PM »

who cares what some plastic bitch thinks?

E
E

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 04:01:08 PM »
Its because she doesnt want the attention taken off her .

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 04:01:10 PM »
I think it has to do with what the "media" markets as attractive.

People are sheep, so when they are told that Vin Diesel is "huge", they believe it. And accept it.

So anyone bigger than what they are told to like, is unacceptable.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 04:02:00 PM »
Its because she doesnt want the attention taken off her .

Yeah, good point.
HAHA, RON.....

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 04:09:43 PM »
I think it has to do with what the "media" markets as attractive.

People are sheep, so when they are told that Vin Diesel is "huge", they believe it. And accept it.

So anyone bigger than what they are told to like, is unacceptable.
Vin Diesel is huge.  Otherwise he couldn't pull off the name Vin Diesel.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 04:11:33 PM »
uhm, perhaps she doesn't like the stigma attached to them, perhaps she just doesn't think it's attractive, perhaps she thinks they're so bloody unelegant, who knows..it's just a single woman's opinion, don't sweat it.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 04:16:43 PM »
good thing we have your guidance "pizza cat"

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 04:17:08 PM »
Yea, most women think that Brad Pitt is the ultimate male body when the guy probably weighs a buck 60.  Women think that abs and shoulders make a good body.  I know women that hate vascularity, which is something you cannot control unless you become morbidly obese
Squishy face retard

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2007, 04:18:39 PM »
Yea, most women think that Brad Pitt is the ultimate male body when the guy probably weighs a buck 60.  Women think that abs and shoulders make a good body.  I know women that hate vascularity, which is something you cannot control unless you become morbidly obese

so you agree it's super gay for people to pursue the "ultimate body" according to other males than females?  i'd rather have the ultimate body for a chick than some queer thinking i look super bad ass cuz i'm vascular.
Deep Tissue Massage

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2007, 04:20:44 PM »
Why is this such a surprises? ??? Most women (assume 90%+) do NOT like it at all.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2007, 04:23:20 PM »

Women lie when it comes to  the "dislikes and likes" interview.

They say they like a gentleman, etc, etc. Then you look at who they are dating...the opposite of what they say.

This woman probably dated a bber and he f'd her over...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2007, 04:25:12 PM »
When in Vegas, go to REHAB at the Hard Rock on sundays and tell me whos gettin play.Put it this way.... They dont even let fat people in. You gotta have at least 4 abs to get in that bitch. 2000 girls, 1000 guys. That bitch would be hard on my jock out there. Skinny dudes have nothing on my shreddedness
-

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2007, 04:25:57 PM »
Women lie when it comes to  the "dislikes and likes" interview.

They say they like a gentleman, etc, etc. Then you look at who they are dating...the opposite of what they say.

This woman probably dated a bber and he f'd her over...

Well then if your theory is correct, ...then she was telling the truth... no?  :-\
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
She's selling magazines.  Many guys who depend on Playboy for their visual aids are seriously lacking in physical shape... she makes them feel good... they buy more mags. Simple.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2007, 04:35:27 PM »

like everything else in life, there is a balance (happy medium) and personal preference

i can tell you from experience when i was 150lbs i did not get as much attention from women as when i was 215

and when i was 215 i did not get nearly as much attention from women as when i was 185

thats from a purely aesthetical viewpoint, the main fan base of people with ifbb level muscularity are ... FAGS ... this realization lead me away from bb ... not to say women cant or dont like big boys, i mean you can become attracted to anything especially if you are bigger then your avgerage chick... but on the whole when oyu have too much muscle you limit your attractiveness to the oppostite sex

now women are def attracted to powerful men, and muscles convey that image, but at the same time women are also attracted to confident men, and too much muscle says youre making up for something (not to mention the thongs and crying when your ass looks fat)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2007, 04:36:07 PM »
good thing we have your guidance "pizza cat"

glad to be of help 'boon stack'

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2007, 04:42:40 PM »
She's selling magazines.  Many guys who depend on Playboy for their visual aids are seriously lacking in physical shape... she makes them feel good... they buy more mags. Simple.

DAYUM....You hit Nail on Head!!!

Well then if your theory is correct, ...then she was telling the truth... no?  :-\

Possibly, I remember in college having a MuscleMag  (the one where Flex just won the 1997 Arnold), and the women in class were looking thru it. They said that the guys were disgusting. Yet one of my friends was pulling said women right and left and he was huge and shredded...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2007, 04:47:15 PM »
girls like 200-210 bodybuilder at most. Any more and then theres stomach distention and the immediate thought (hes on steroids!!!)  Then only queers will jock
-

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2007, 04:53:32 PM »
Could part of it be that some women are intimidated by bodybuilders because they fear being overpowered by them too easily? 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2007, 04:54:28 PM »
Could part of it be that some women are intimidated by bodybuilders because they fear being overpowered by them too easily? 

keep dreaming.
Deep Tissue Massage

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 05:04:13 PM »
like everything else in life, there is a balance (happy medium) and personal preference

i can tell you from experience when i was 150lbs i did not get as much attention from women as when i was 215

and when i was 215 i did not get nearly as much attention from women as when i was 185

Your average IFBB'er or NPC douche isn't 215, he's 250+.

Your average gym rat recreational bodybuilder would be around 200 if he dieted down, but is usually 240 at 20%+ bodyfat.

Could these be the "bodybuilders" women claim not to like?  In my experience, I've gotten much more attention from women at 200-210# lean than I got a decade ago at 185# out-of-shape.

Ron: "I am lazy."

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2007, 05:05:26 PM »
She knows there are no wealthy men who are "overly muscular". I've read a few playboys, and they really try to make it seem like only wealthy executives read their magazine. Articles with bullshit like "Any real man will listen to anything by Queen Latifah".