Author Topic: Eating, protien, etc.  (Read 1263 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
Eating, protien, etc.
« on: May 05, 2007, 04:17:36 PM »
If a person on AAS is not eating enough calories or protien will they still gain some strength and size or will it negate the effects of the gear?  The reason I am asking is that I feel that I am eating sufficient enough calories, protien, getting plenty of rest but after 6 weeks of sust and bold have not notice any results.  Although, I have experienced the side effects of the AAS/sust, chills, night sweats, flu like symptoms, site injection pains.

I was wondering if the AAS could be "beat/cut" and if so, are the side effects does dependent or doesn't it matter whether your getting 25 mg of AAS as opposed to 300 mg, you still get the same side effects.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Eating, protien, etc.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2007, 06:48:32 PM »
The old Deca package inserts said like: YOu must eat sufficent protine...etc.
That said, even if guy dont gain weight, they tend to look harder, vascular.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 07:11:29 PM »
If a person on AAS is not eating enough calories or protien will they still gain some strength and size or will it negate the effects of the gear?  The reason I am asking is that I feel that I am eating sufficient enough calories, protien, getting plenty of rest but after 6 weeks of sust and bold have not notice any results.  Although, I have experienced the side effects of the AAS/sust, chills, night sweats, flu like symptoms, site injection pains.

I was wondering if the AAS could be "beat/cut" and if so, are the side effects does dependent or doesn't it matter whether your getting 25 mg of AAS as opposed to 300 mg, you still get the same side effects.

Bro send the pics to my Hushmail and I will see if they are legit, make sure I can see the lot number

What is your buddy (the gym rat) saying about it?
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 04:47:58 AM »
I would try and get about 300g protein if you weigh about 200lbs.  If you are in a calorie deficit you will not make good gains on gear, it will help you hold onto muscle you already have though.  Thats why to be big and ripped it pretty much takes juice, unless you are a genetic freak.

Without seeing pictures or knowing the person its hard to advise about anything accurately.  Mr. green you must ask yourself "do I have what it takes to make this happen"  :D

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 07:25:45 AM »
Bro send the pics to my Hushmail and I will see if they are legit, make sure I can see the lot number

Bro,

From all the checking  I have done  and other members, it appears that  the stuff is bottled legit.  I am concerned that my gym rat buddy got the gear from his supplier then cut it himself and re-capped it.  I know he ripped me off money wise as I paid 2,000.00 for the gear( 4bottles of sust, 4 bottles of bold, 4 bottles of test-400 and 2 bottles of prop.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 01:49:25 PM »

Bro,

From all the checking  I have done  and other members, it appears that  the stuff is bottled legit.  I am concerned that my gym rat buddy got the gear from his supplier then cut it himself and re-capped it.  I know he ripped me off money wise as I paid 2,000.00 for the gear( 4bottles of sust, 4 bottles of bold, 4 bottles of test-400 and 2 bottles of prop.

THAT is a very real possability.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 02:20:04 PM »
Luv2hurt,

I was asking about the protein and calories to see if perhaps I was not up to par that the AAS would not have any effect at all.  However, I have actually lost about 1/2 to 3/4 " on the biceps since going on the stuff.  I think this was do to increasing the volume of my training.  My arms respond better to low volume/high weight.  usually 5x5 works well for me.  anything more than that and they start to shrink.  That is another indicator that the stuff I am on is fake!

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 07:03:35 AM »
send these bros pics of your gear. If that checks out okay up the calorie intake  (concentrate on protein).

I read a lot of posts here and it sounds like a lot of guys dont eat much while on a cycle. I honestly eat every 2- 2 1/2 hours while on. sometimes its just a shake or something...but my luchbox always has a few tubs of cottage cheese, and the other tasty BBing foods.

it's a full time job to eat while on. luckily my wife gets up early in the morning and makes my first 3 or 4 meals so I'm ready to go.
injury prone

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 07:35:17 AM »
According  to the description I have  given others on the board, the appearance of  the AAS are legit.  However, my concern is  that  my source, a local gym rate, who needed money, cut the AAS and re-capped it.  he was late on house payment, car payment and mechanical bill for his car.  Ironically, after I paid him for the AAS, I drove  him to the auto repair shop where he paid for his vehicle.

I have started to increase my calories and protein significantly.  However, I thought that even if my calories were a little deficient that I would still have noticed some strenght gains on 600 mg of sust and 600 mg of EQ a week after 6 weeks.