Author Topic: bob paris  (Read 6723 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: bob paris
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 06:17:01 AM »
It's my opinion that the mass monsters have their biggest fanbase in the gay community.

Classic old school physiques like Labrada, Paris and Benfatto are more mainstream, and have big appeal with females........

I'm sure gays are interested in the Heath-type of physique as well.

But my point is really that few or no women are fans of the Mass Monsters, ie a big percentage of the Mass Monster Fan Base are m'phags.

-Hedge

I have no idea whether your opinion is true or not, but I don't see why gays would go for mass monsters while chicks go for the smaller prettyboys. I thought the mass monsters' fanbase was essentially the hardcore "aint nuthin but a peanut" "no pain no gain" bodybuilding fans.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 06:27:02 AM »
I have no idea whether your opinion is true or not, but I don't see why gays would go for mass monsters while chicks go for the smaller prettyboys. I thought the mass monsters' fanbase was essentially the hardcore "aint nuthin but a peanut" "no pain no gain" bodybuilding fans.

Because I like mass monsters. ;D

Seriously though, I was of same opinion as you for a long time. But ask yourself why there are so few women at bodybuilding contests?

And from what I understand, the numbers have been dropping over the years?

Whenever you show a picture from a bodybuilding mag to a regular girl, the typical response is disgust.

But they will almost always think old pics of Arnold, from Conan and alike, to be freaky in good way.

Would a gay be disgusted by pics of Markus Rühl or Jay Cutler?

I dunno, but I doubt it. There was a youtube clip posted here with Bruce Patterson lifting two small guys in a session. That kinda opened my eyes to what's up. A real eye-opener. :-[

Perhaps some gay here could give an insight.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2007, 08:04:30 AM »
Perhaps some gay here could give an insight.

-Hedge

Bob Paris = teh hot.

Mass monsters = big cuddly teddy bears.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
THIS BB movie has to be posted seperatly
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 11:34:59 AM »
Bob Paris

Fucking awesome, explains excactly were Bodybuilding has gone wrong... thanks Xerxes for posting.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: THIS BB movie has to be posted seperatly
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 11:44:01 AM »
Because he is gay, we must ungay this thread.

dude seriouslty... I'll be pissed if you get my thread deleted just because you post some babes... delete it please, I want to know what others think.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2007, 11:50:43 AM »
Don't worry I am not afraid.  ::)

BTW: Others think the same as Bob. Wop de doo.

You should be... you realy should be

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »
You should be... you realy should be

Would you beat him up if he pissed you off enough?  ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2007, 11:56:39 AM »
Would you beat him up if he pissed you off enough?  ;D

yes and I'm not even joking, I pick a place announce it over getbig, pay for the flight tickets catch that little fruity ponytail of his and deepthroat the bitch :D

Shit wrong movie   :P

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2007, 11:57:57 AM »
yes and I'm not even joking, I pick a place announce it over getbig, pay for the flight tickets catch that little fruity ponytail of his and deepthroat the bitch :D

Shit wrong movie   :P

Bring teh camera :D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2007, 12:02:05 PM »
Bring teh camera :D

that goes without saying ;D

the ultimate pwnage...

Sponsor:

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 12:04:00 PM »
that goes without saying ;D

the ultimate pwnage...

Sponsor:

Let us pick a date:

30 august 2007.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 12:04:20 PM »
Stick a hole in a smiling picture of Bob Paris, and stick your dick in it, it feels so real.

He Debussey mate you think he owned me this this? Yea u did good kid ::)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 12:09:01 PM »
ILL BE READY. I AM ALREADY TAKING JIU JITSU LESSONS BIATCH. BRING IT.

The date = for you and Stark.

Debussey will remain anonymous and make itself and you guys money on this.

Debussey can bench 55 pounds in your face. You = no match for teh Debussey.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 12:09:26 PM »
ILL BE READY. I AM ALREADY TAKING JIU JITSU LESSONS BIATCH. BRING IT.
Mate how are you going to fend of a deepthroat? No fucking JIU JITSU shit nor these amazing little Karate monks can help you in that situation, you either bow and take a deep breath (don't worry I'll teach you how to breath when I take him out) or punch me in the nuts...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2007, 12:20:39 PM »
Be gentle.  :)

The secret to good deepthroat is to relax and open wide ;)

See you soon...

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2007, 07:18:06 AM »

This  crack was too damn funny. What a zinger " we must ungay the thread " LOL
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »
It's my opinion that the mass monsters have their biggest fanbase in the gay community.

Classic old school physiques like Labrada, Paris and Benfatto are more mainstream, and have big appeal with females.

I disagree.  The straight guys seem to have the mass at any cost mentality.  Some gays may have that point of view too, but others are more into symmetry and proportionality.

Personally I don't care for today's pro's physiques at all, or even most of the top amateurs.   Too massive and too dry.   I like the physiques of the late 70s and early 80s:  lots of steroids, but no GH or insulin.  No grainy skin.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »
I disagree.  The straight guys seem to have the mass at any cost mentality.  Some gays may have that point of view too, but others are more into symmetry and proportionality.

Personally I don't care for today's pro's physiques at all, or even most of the top amateurs.   Too massive and too dry.   I like the physiques of the late 70s and early 80s:  lots of steroids, but no GH or insulin.  No grainy skin.

Are you natural?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2007, 07:45:32 PM »

Same here.  As I've said many times before, it is flaw in and of itself to HAVE TOO MUCH MUSCLE.  When I was posting on ironage.us before I got banned, all the members would go on about the degradation in physique quality these days, yet few would admit that it is a major problem to simply have too much muscle.

Bob Paris or Lee Haney would NOT look good at 300 pounds.  Believe that.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »
Same here.  As I've said many times before, it is flaw in and of itself to HAVE TOO MUCH MUSCLE.  When I was posting on ironage.us before I got banned, all the members would go on about the degradation in physique quality these days, yet few would admit that it is a major problem to simply have too much muscle.

Bob Paris or Lee Haney would NOT look good at 300 pounds.  Believe that.
[/quote,they did many drug's and pushed their era,but they had more respect for their bodies and the general appeal of bbing and overall health,diet,training.not getting fat,eating insane amounts junk to grow,looking close to peak all year.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »
why were you banned?  did u out some old auntie?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »
they did many drug's and pushed their era,but they had more respect for their bodies and the general appeal of bbing and overall health,diet,training.not getting fat,eating insane amounts junk to grow,looking close to peak all year.

That much is true too.  Bob Paris could not have grown any bigger than he did on anabolics alone.  He was 6'0 and around 225-230 at his biggest in contest and was not getting any bigger...not without GH and the like at least.

why were you banned?  did u out some old auntie?

I posted a thread on that here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=65457.0

I bypassed the swear filter to explain that "lmfao" = "laughing my fucking ass off".  A mod messaged me and said that it was the last straw.  The other straws being merely the fact I was not an ironager.  Had I been an ironager, I could have gotten away with everything "bad" that I did on that board.  I was only ostracized because I was my own man and not an ironager and not willing to alter my speech on that board in order to accommodate their preferences.  To me, the most important attribute I expect from others is respect.  I don't care what anyone's opinion is, providing they respect me.  However, ironage members seemed to want to live in their own world where they don't have to realize that opinions exist other than their own - having someone like me who disagreed with them coexisting alongside them put them well away from their comfort zone and made them insecure - at least the ones who had a problem with me.  To be fair, I do not know if ironage is still like this.

I also won't debate with an open mind how my behaviour may have somehow been inappropriate - in life I get along with virtually EVERYONE I come in contact with.  Virtually everyone who knows me has great respect for me.  Honestly, if anyone has a problem with me, it is their problem not mine.  It may sound arrogant to say, but I literally get along with EVERYONE virtually all of the time.  Maybe five times a year (if that) will I get into ANY type of disagreement with anyone over anything.  I in no way blame myself for getting banned from their board - that being said, their house, their rules.  And while the rules there may have been totally unreasonable, they are nonetheless allowed to set them as they wish.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2007, 06:10:38 AM »
That much is true too.  Bob Paris could not have grown any bigger than he did on anabolics alone.  He was 6'0 and around 225-230 at his biggest in contest and was not getting any bigger...not without GH and the like at least.
THAT and the fact he was off and on and not on all year as the pro's today,again he cared too much about his overall look's...
I posted a thread on that here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=65457.0

I bypassed the swear filter to explain that "lmfao" = "laughing my fucking ass off".  A mod messaged me and said that it was the last straw.  The other straws being merely the fact I was not an ironager.  Had I been an ironager, I could have gotten away with everything "bad" that I did on that board.  I was only ostracized because I was my own man and not an ironager and not willing to alter my speech on that board in order to accommodate their preferences.  To me, the most important attribute I expect from others is respect.  I don't care what anyone's opinion is, providing they respect me.  However, ironage members seemed to want to live in their own world where they don't have to realize that opinions exist other than their own - having someone like me who disagreed with them coexisting alongside them put them well away from their comfort zone and made them insecure - at least the ones who had a problem with me.  To be fair, I do not know if ironage is still like this.

I also won't debate with an open mind how my behaviour may have somehow been inappropriate - in life I get along with virtually EVERYONE I come in contact with.  Virtually everyone who knows me has great respect for me.  Honestly, if anyone has a problem with me, it is their problem not mine.  It may sound arrogant to say, but I literally get along with EVERYONE virtually all of the time.  Maybe five times a year (if that) will I get into ANY type of disagreement with anyone over anything.  I in no way blame myself for getting banned from their board - that being said, their house, their rules.  And while the rules there may have been totally unreasonable, they are nonetheless allowed to set them as they wish.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2007, 04:25:14 PM »
i hate gay people ungay this thread  ;D
TEAM WOLF

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2007, 04:59:17 PM »

and now I must choke teh chicken