Author Topic: bob paris  (Read 6726 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: bob paris
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »
I disagree.  The straight guys seem to have the mass at any cost mentality.  Some gays may have that point of view too, but others are more into symmetry and proportionality.

Personally I don't care for today's pro's physiques at all, or even most of the top amateurs.   Too massive and too dry.   I like the physiques of the late 70s and early 80s:  lots of steroids, but no GH or insulin.  No grainy skin.

I belive you and Matt are 100% on the money here. A lot of the hardcore guys seem to have the ideal as the mass freak. While it is a lot easier to judge sheer raw mass, it is not the end all be all of a great physique. I frankly think some of the hardcore advocates want the "image" of a bodybuilding to look real rough and tough without looking the least bit artistic due homophobia.

TJ , you looked ripped in a recent posted pic I saw, good job!
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2007, 05:10:44 PM »
I belive you and Matt are 100% on the money here. A lot of the hardcore guys seem to have the ideal as the mass freak. While it is a lot easier to judge sheer raw mass, it is not the end all be all of a great physique. I frankly think some of the hardcore advocates want the "image" of a bodybuilding to look real rough and tough without looking the least bit artistic due homophobia.

TJ , you looked ripped in a recent posted pic I saw, good job!

Well we have queers on this board, let's ask the resident authorities on the subject...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2007, 05:20:10 PM »
Well we have queers on this board, let's ask the resident authorities on the subject...

see above

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2007, 01:31:17 PM »
Has anybody seen Bob's new website?

gymforlord

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2007, 02:03:37 PM »
Well I think bob paris is good looking. Too bad he's gay. I'll take this guy and he's not gay !
You know that for certain? LOL! :o
I think A LOT of women did really like Bob Paris, too.