Author Topic: Man UTD! Secure Premiership!!  (Read 1771 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Man UTD! Secure Premiership!!
« on: May 06, 2007, 09:58:41 AM »
The best team in Europe in my eyes have won the domestic title.

I am not a Utd fan but I really hate Chelsea with a passion!

Well done to fergie!!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Re: Man UTD! Secure Premiership!!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 10:58:30 AM »
I do dislike United, but they did a good job to win the title especially considering the injuries they have had at times this year.  Makes the game on Wednesday night pretty pointless now...I was looking forward to that.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 12:35:52 PM »
Grudgingly, I have to say the bastards desreve it. They've been by far the best team to watch this season and have played some great attacking football. If I were Fergie I'd buy Berbatov next season. The guy is class and should be playing for a better team than spurs

I'm already looking forward to next season  :D Liverpool with some money to spend, Henry back for the gunners, Chelsea to regroup and of course manu will be defending their title. It'll be a great season with more than two teams chasing for the title.

Congrats also to Roy Keane, my manager of the season. Sunderland are today the div 1 champions which is amazing when you consider how low they were when he became manager. He and Nial quinn have done a spectacular job at the black cats. I'm  actually more pleased for quinny, he's a great guy who i like and respect. i hate roy keane but can't deny that he's proving to be a very, very good manager

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 12:38:34 PM »
Grudgingly, I have to say the bastards desreve it. They've been by far the best team to watch this season and have played some great attacking football. If I were Fergie I'd buy Berbatov next season. The guy is class and should be playing for a better team than spurs

I'm already looking forward to next season  :D Liverpool with some money to spend, Henry back for the gunners, Chelsea to regroup and of course manu will be defending their title. It'll be a great season with more than two teams chasing for the title.

Congrats also to Roy Keane, my manager of the season. Sunderland are today the div 1 champions which is amazing when you consider how low they were when he became manager. He and Nial quinn have done a spectacular job at the black cats. I'm  actually more pleased for quinny, he's a great guy who i like and respect. i hate roy keane but can't deny that he's proving to be a very, very good manager
Ya think Keane will take it over from ferie when he retires?
$

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 12:48:08 PM »
Ya think Keane will take it over from ferie when he retires?

If he does well in the premiership then I'd say he'd be high on their list of replacements for fergie. I'd say it's probably a dead cert that he will

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 03:38:04 PM »
If he does well in the premiership then I'd say he'd be high on their list of replacements for fergie. I'd say it's probably a dead cert that he will

I think it will depend on how quickly Fergie wins the European Cup again and then retires. If that is in the next couple of years, I think United are too big and there is too much money involved these days for an relatively inexperienced manager from a smallish club to take over.  Will be interesting to see what happens.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 01:13:33 AM »
Next year, the Gunners will kick ass.

Because then the cashflow from the Emirates field will be in full effect...

SO YOU BETTA WATCH IT YO!!! ;D

-Hedge
As empty as paradise