Author Topic: BELLY?  (Read 960 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
BELLY?
« on: May 06, 2007, 11:04:38 AM »
im 6 weeks into running my cycle tren 75mg EOD test E 500mg per week nolva (tamoxifen) tab everyday, 4 weeks into my cycle i had abs now since taking nolva they are gone i mean completely.  I believe my diet to be clean but if im wrong please correct me

5am   oats with skimmed milk (no sugar) banana and a protein drink

10am protein shake , wholemeal toast dry with natural peanut butter

1pm chicken breast fillets (two) potatoes and a salad with olive oil

4pm protein shake small bowl of pasta with chicken breast slice into it

5pm GYM

7:30pm  sandwich wholemeal bread chicken and the salad in olive oil i have left over.

11:00pm sleep

4thAD

Re: BELLY?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 11:49:39 AM »
Are you retaining lots of water?? That might be why.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 12:05:44 PM »
I'd definitely drop the milk and bread...you do know that milk is full of sugar? As for the bread, bulking or leaning out, it does not have a steady place in any BB diet...once in a while fine, but not every day. If you are trying to lean out, drop the potatoes and pasta as well, these are not suitable foods for this. I prefer no carb high fat diets for leaning out, but if you are going to eat carbs, stick with oats, very little brown rice, and green fibrous vegtables.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 12:20:19 PM »
cheers so its not the oil oil then? i thought it might have been that as ive only recently added it to my diet.  since taking nolva ive stopped holding water, i normally go hampster faced from the slightest amoung of gear but my face has gone down looks thinner than before.
I'll drop the carbs and see how it goes

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 06:53:46 PM »
I'd definitely drop the milk and bread...you do know that milk is full of sugar? As for the bread, bulking or leaning out, it does not have a steady place in any BB diet...once in a while fine, but not every day. If you are trying to lean out, drop the potatoes and pasta as well, these are not suitable foods for this. I prefer no carb high fat diets for leaning out, but if you are going to eat carbs, stick with oats, very little brown rice, and green fibrous vegtables.

I concur

Diet is key
U

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 10:04:32 AM »
Diet looks "okay" Everyone is different so I cant comment too much. The only thing I see that could interfere with your ab issue is the bread, milk and banana. I personally would put the banana in the shake after the workout. I mix my shake before i hit the gym and mix one whole banana in with it. I usually start hammering the shake on the drive home (unless its leg day because then i usually cant eat without throwing up for about an hour). How much water you drinking during the day? even with nolva water retention can be a problem. Make sure your drinking plenty of water and see how things go.

injury prone