Author Topic: HATERS STFU! THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WAAANT!!!!!!  (Read 11458 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: HATERS STFU! THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WAAANT!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2007, 03:18:30 PM »
hahahaha! good shit mang!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2007, 03:21:25 PM »
THIS is what women want!!

Why does Billy Nones even bother flexing? Nothing happens when he "hits a pose." Some folks are so dillusional. Derek Anhtony must be filling his head with crap telling how he looks great so he can be a future juice customer...so sad.
$

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2007, 07:13:13 PM »
That's a great photo of a frog.

Lisa

Be careful, yellow frogs are on the endangered list! :'(

TopTraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 05:53:30 AM »
All you meat heads are wrong.  Women want one thing...

It's about time you bloated, roided out dolts with no jobs and shitty incomes realize that you are a joke to everyone - especially women. The only people who care about your muscles are you and the other gym rat losers like you. lol

Most women view men who are way into working out very negatively. In fact, most smart & attractive females I know shy away from muscle bound types. They are notorious for being immature, insecure, self absorbed losers. This is especially true for the freaky, roid looking guys. Good luck there...

Sad but true, let that simmer a lil bit. It will eventually soak in.

Here is a tip for all you recovering gym rats. Diet down, stay lean and cut. This is MUCH more appealing to women. Also dont fucking talk about it. Its a HUGE turn off and you look like a chach. Keep weight training as your dirty little secret.

Here is another good way of knowing if youre a tool or not (this applies to 98.7% of you). If you rely primarily on your body to "draw women in," then you are dead in the water. Anyone telling you different is either delusional or stubborn.  You may snag the occasional bar skank based on your skin tight club shirt. But you better have a decent face to go with it. Real women (worthwhile women) could care less.

Hope this helps.
(you dumb fucking f4ggots.)

Does it hurt to be a Beta male?

Meathead335

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 10:08:37 AM »

It's about time you bloated, roided out dolts with no jobs and shitty incomes realize that you are a joke to everyone - especially women. The only people who care about your muscles are you and the other gym rat losers like you. lol

Most women view men who are way into working out very negatively. In fact, most smart & attractive females I know shy away from muscle bound types. They are notorious for being immature, insecure, self absorbed losers. This is especially true for the freaky, roid looking guys. Good luck there...

Here is a tip for all you recovering gym rats. Diet down, stay lean and cut. This is MUCH more appealing to women. Also dont fucking talk about it. Its a HUGE turn off and you look like a chach. Keep weight training as your dirty little secret.

Here is another good way of knowing if youre a tool or not (this applies to 98.7% of you). If you rely primarily on your body to "draw women in," then you are dead in the water. Anyone telling you different is either delusional or stubborn.  You may snag the occasional bar skank based on your skin tight club shirt. But you better have a decent face to go with it. Real women (worthwhile women) could care less.

Hope this helps.

Honestly,

Besides the name-calling (kicking over the beehive is a bad way to get honey), you make some valid points, and I have had the same take on this thing for a while now.

Mere physical attraction is very low on the list of what women want.

Finally figured out that besides competitive bodybuilding or powerlifting, being that huge is not really going to bring any one anything in life.

Not unless you want to be an action movie star, and then you still don’t want to have a bulkier build than Arnold had during his acting career (10-20 pounds smaller than when he competed). Even in that RARE example you better be building a big list of other skills. Professional acting schooling and a long list of smaller roles played because such are more important things to being an actor, and your bodybuilder build is the least important aspect. The only real way it would help is to add on a unique/rare trait for you, IF you also posses the other skills and charisma, even then you don’t want to be thicker than Arnold was during the 1980s, and you need to stay cut year round.

This is why a 5’10” 240+ pound offseason BBr with an offseason bodyfat% of 22 who thinks he is about to become a movie star even though he knows nothing about acting, is in reality a delusional tool. Your big bloated ass is only making you a star to gay men sitting in the audience at a bodybuilding stage, them and other bodybuilders who desire to look like you so they can become a self-delusional tool as well.

If you are cool with that, or enjoy that, then heck be happy with it, but just be honest about it.

You are NOT a star with the ladies unless you have other things that make you attractive to them. BBing alone will not make any one a babe magnet.

You can turn your dick into a Grade A+ vagina magnet without ever seeing the inside of a gym. FACT.

I will NOT make a blanket statement and say that “ALL bodybuilders” are delusional self absorbed tools, but “a LOT of them” sure are.

Some guys just like to be able to look in the mirror and see a giant beast looking back at them, just remember that 99.9% of the population doesn’t give a shit, and you do this for yourself only, and don’t be self delusional about it.

10 rules any bodybuilder should follow:

1. Don’t waste ALL your money on Supps, AAS, and ancillaries.

2. Do not borrow money and not pay it back.

3. Do not live off of your GF.

4. Have a stable income source that you earned for yourself.

5. Have plans outside of bodybuilding.

6. You have to get your own opportunities, Stop expecting BBing to just bring you them.

7. Forget about you being the most attractive thing on earth to women, you are not.

8. Remember just the ability to lift heavy things alone does not make you tough, or courageous. If you want that, then join the military and serve a combat tour in Iraq or Afghanistan.

9. Remember! You do NOT deserve anything, and you are entitled to NOTHING just for working out and eating a low carb diet high in protein.

10. Don’t forget about your health. Becoming a beast at the expense of your health is worthless.

Stick to those rules and you will not be a tool.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2007, 12:24:12 PM »
hhahahaha....finally, a thread that makes me laugh ;D ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

overcome

• Getbig II
  • Size comes with strength, strength comes from pain
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2007, 01:17:59 PM »
Who, shrek?? 

Honestly though, if you losers ever had any dealings with attractive women this would be common knowledge to you by now. Girls dont really care about your muscles. It's mostly a turn off. Dont get me wrong, they like athletic, lean bodies. But being a fucking over tanned, self obsessed pumper couldn't be worse in most girls eyes.

This is your first and final WAKE UP CALL.

For those of you having trouble keeping up (most of you), here is cheat sheet. Here is the descending list of desirable traits.
This is assuming a woman of about age 22-25 (typical marrying range). The 18-21 range is more susceptible to falling for  a dopey meat head.

1. Socioeconomic status (see also: reputation, money, type of lifestyle you can offer, provider)
2. Personality (humor is good, being a dumb fucking meat head is not)
3. <insert anything here>
4. Actual Physical attraction.

oh btw, just to quell any suspicions & concerns:
It may sound as if im a bitter, angsty tiny tit who has lost out to hard bodied wonders. In fact, this is not the case. I likely look better than most of you disgusting fatguts (I look like a greek god). I had to come to these realizations the hard way. I have been fighting to reform my meat head impulses ever since. Most of you are too far gone. Your WWE watching, Hungry Man XXL eating ways are permanently burned into your cortices. Pumping iron in attempts to achieve alpha male status while getting your stinger wet make up the very essence of your person. However, if i can save just one meat head, my efforts are worthy.

Good night and good luck.

For someone who knows allot you sure as hell sound like a moron...

Not all of us here are roided out meat heads.

Not everyone here is out to look like an ifbb pro, there are power lifters, fighters, figure competitors and a whole bunch of people that just like working out and are on this board as a hobby.

I like lifting because it's a way for me to release aggression in a constructive mannor, it keeps me from being obese like the rest of the world is becoming, and I like the fact that my wife loves the way I look.

You are right about one thing though, allot of people here are self absorbed meatheads, but I wouldn't say most of them are.  Body building is a sport, and every sport has there self absorbed meatheads that are so into there sport its stupid. 

And no, money isn't the only thing  women want, from reading your post it sounds like it's the only thing they want out of you, your post was so arrogant I can now see why some people let there money talk for them. Women want to be treated right, be loved, and know that it will stay that way for the rest of your relationship.  Women also want someone who will be a good father and provider.

"I look like a greek god"  yeah, but like you said earlier, thats on the bottom of the list so really who the F*** cares?
I don't even need to "own" you for this post, you did that very well on your own..

Greg

you suck at life...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2007, 01:22:21 PM »
10 rules any bodybuilder should follow:
1. Don’t waste ALL your money on Supps, AAS, and ancillaries.
2. Do not borrow money and not pay it back.
3. Do not live off of your GF.
4. Have a stable income source that you earned for yourself.
5. Have plans outside of bodybuilding.
6. You have to get your own opportunities, Stop expecting BBing to just bring you them.
7. Forget about you being the most attractive thing on earth to women, you are not.
8. Remember just the ability to lift heavy things alone does not make you tough, or courageous. If you want that, then join the military and serve a combat tour in Iraq or Afghanistan.
9. Remember! You do NOT deserve anything, and you are entitled to NOTHING just for working out and eating a low carb diet high in protein.
10. Don’t forget about your health. Becoming a beast at the expense of your health is worthless.
Stick to those rules and you will not be a tool.

You know, everything you (and the other poster on this topic) write seems to be directed toward the young, no-job-having, "full-time-bodybuilder" wannabe who thinks he's something special because he lifts weights.  Do you realize this describes a very small percentage of Getbig posters?  Probably 80%+ of us who post on here have careers and families and lift strictly as a hobby (although for some it is a fairly serious hobby).  It's really inaccurate to paint everyone who works out with the "meathead" brush.
Ron: "I am lazy."

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2007, 01:34:22 PM »

You know, everything you (and the other poster on this topic) write seems to be directed toward the young, no-job-having, "full-time-bodybuilder" wannabe who thinks he's something special because he lifts weights.  Do you realize this describes a very small percentage of Getbig posters?  Probably 80%+ of us who post on here have careers and families and lift strictly as a hobby (although for some it is a fairly serious hobby).  It's really inaccurate to paint everyone who works out with the "meathead" brush.

no shit.  these bottom bear queers come on here and bitch about "us meatheads", but if they took one look at the pictures of members boards, they'd see it's just a bunch of fatasses making fun of each other for being fat.

as the great squadfather would say, calm down tiger, have a peanut butter sandwich and some chocolate milk, it ain't that serious.
Deep Tissue Massage

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2007, 01:47:18 PM »

But it's fun to read for the ones not involved. I still cannot get it into my head how your whole life could circle around shooting drugs and whose arms are the biggest.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 01:57:13 PM »

What do you mean?  Ron isn't paying you already??  :o

He gives me $2 a post.  $5 if the post is particularly funny!

So he pays you $2 a post then.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 02:19:00 PM »

Hope this helps.

A lot of what you say has merit Alpine, especially it being a turn off to talk about working out.  But your name calling is unprovoked and immature. But good points none the less

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2007, 02:26:18 PM »
The only portion of my post directed to you is the "shrek" part.

You are clearly NOT...uhm.... anything...  :(

I thought he resembled Boy George.  :-*

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2007, 03:26:41 PM »
i dont care what woman want, its about what i want, if i see a woman i want, i grab her. end of story

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2007, 04:21:42 PM »

Hope this helps.

Ok fuckface.. listen up.

Firstly, We're not a joke to everyone.. and for the ones who do think that way, thats THEIR problem... who cares what other people think!!! CAUSE I FUCKEN DONT!! Let em think what they want. I wouldnt want to be different and be encouraged to be like majority of the populatiion now would I, it sounds so attractive to work a 9-5 job, watch soap operas about exciting lives instead of living mine, sit of the couch, binge drink every weekend, have 4 weeks annual leave.. and be sooooo fucken ORDINARY.

Secondly, Stop generalizing.

I live breathe and shit bodybuilding but...
My salary is nearly double that stack of money. With a fantastic career ahead of me.
Im not a meathead, I have numerous qualifcations.
Ive never taken roids.
I dont wear gay tight club shirts
I dont think Im gods gift to women.
Im not immature, but most young guys my age are, and most of em arent bodybuilders.

There's a heap of girls for every guy out there. No matter if he's skinny, fat, insecure, or Ronnie Coleman. Not everyone is attracted to the same type of person. And usually, everyone is ultimately attracted to the personality of a person.

Thats about all I had to say.

You can fuck off now

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2007, 04:23:23 PM »
Ok fuckface.. listen up.

Firstly, We're a joke to everyone.. and for the ones who do think such, thats THEIR problem... who cares what other people think!!! CAUSE I FUCKEN DONT!! Let em think what they want. I wouldnt want to be different a be encouraged to be like majority of the populatiion now would I, it sounds so attractive to work a 9-5 job, watch soap operas about exciting lives instead of mine, sit of the couch, binge drink every weekend, have 4 weeks annual leave.. and be sooooo fucken ORDINARY.

Secondly, Stop generalizing.

I live breathe and shit bodybuilding but...
My salary is nearly double that stack of money. With a fantastic career ahead of me.
Im not a meathead, I have numerous qualifcations.
Ive never taken roids.
I dont wear gay tight club shirts
I dont think Im gods gift to women.
Im not immature, but most young guys my age are, and most of em arent bodybuilders.

There's a heap of girls for every guy out there. No matter if he's skinny, fat, insecure, or Ronnie Coleman. Not everyone is attracted to the same type of person. And usually, everyone is ultimately attracted to the personality of a person.

Thats about all I had to say.

You can fuck off now

hahahahahaha, another internet billionaire. ::)

Meathead335

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2007, 05:48:45 PM »

Never said “every one”, I was, like you said, directing that comment exactly to the: “no-job-having, full-time-bodybuilder wannabe who thinks he's something special because he lifts weights.” Type of guys.

It is not the 80% you speak of that need to hear that, but unfortunately it is the 17-23 (sometimes 38) year olds who have their head up their asses that tend to be the most vocal.

I got a lot of respect for any one who knows how to rein it in, and if you follow all 10 of those rules I suggested, then you are a great example of someone that post was not directed toward.

If more bodybuilders acted as such there would not be such a public stigma about being lazy, conceited, or dumb.

If 80% do not have their head up their asses, that leaves 20% who do.

That is 1 in 5, and that is a LOT of idiots who need to wake up and realize that they need to have goals outside of bodybuilding, because unless they are in the top 10 on earth, they are not going to have much life from it alone.  They also need to realize that if they want to pursue bodybuilding as a career, they better not turn into one of those guys who looses all of his money, his house, etc… All to end up empty handed.

Sadly this happens all to often, even if it is only 10%, that is still very common.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2007, 06:51:46 PM »
It takes a brave man to claim he knows what women want! Clearly this is still a mystery otherwise men would have no trouble getting suitable partners and keeping them.

Let us look at physical attraction. If you have male identical twins and one has worked out and the other not then who looks the best? Arnold proved that being huge can be an asset with women. He was never short of chicks. That doesn't mean that most women found him sexually attractive but he had charm and always dominated rooms that he was in. Women tend to dream about handsome men and if you go to male strip shows for women you will find that they do enjoy those guys who have really good bodies.

What can happen re musclemen is that some can cancel any advantage they might have had because they appear all brawn. If you are conceited and show off a lot that might not impress mature women. I was always surprised that older women and girls seem to be impressed with muscles. Women from about 16 to 35 aren't that impressed. This is a generalization.

If you are a balanced guy and have a clue about life you will have an asset if you have a good physique. No doubt about that at all. Physical attraction is very important to most women. They always find something they like about the man they love.

If you have a good physique and are rich you will have plenty of women who want you. If you are a knucklehead who thinks women should like you because of your physique then you might get some gym mole to go with you but you will probably need your adult dvd collection and surf the net for porn.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2007, 06:55:10 PM »
Women want short guys with deformed cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2007, 07:02:32 PM »
Women want short guys with deformed cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha, yes!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2007, 07:06:16 PM »
hahahaha! good shit mang!

[imgboards/index.php?action==163310;image[/img]

"aightZ gangZtA" lol

Biggest trailerpark trash loosing so much hair cause he can't get laid, fatsO talking "urban" now     ::)

#

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2007, 07:09:01 PM »
hahahah! oh shit here's my fat stanky greasy stalker.

monster obsession bro..... 25 of your last 29 post are all about me ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2007, 07:10:58 PM »
hahahah! oh shit here's my fat stanky greasy stalker.

monster obsession bro..... 25 of your last 29 post are all about me ::)

hahah you clearly destroyed his self-esteem.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2007, 01:59:30 AM »
Let me be the first to ask:

Does it hurt to be a Beta male?

Beta male??

He is pretty accurate. There is much more to a male than having the genes for getting big arms. Some might not have the genetics, but for a women it is sure more interesting to invest into a male that can provide for her children than a guy who is training 24/7 and only thinking about HIS nutrition, HIS body and is dumb as fvck.

Actually, in every kind of research, looks come pretty late, and physiques nearly don't count. Facial structures are more important than big arms or a broad back. Especially in times where money, not strength, solve the problems.

Any woman is far better off with a guy that is intelligent, cares for his family and has a financial base than a guy who invests into steroids, protein powders and watches grunting men on DVD.  ;D ;D ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2007, 02:14:45 AM »
Beta male??

He is pretty accurate. There is much more to a male than having the genes for getting big arms. Some might not have the genetics, but for a women it is sure more interesting to invest into a male that can provide for her children than a guy who is training 24/7 and only thinking about HIS nutrition, HIS body and is dumb as fvck.

Actually, in every kind of research, looks come pretty late, and physiques nearly don't count. Facial structures are more important than big arms or a broad back. Especially in times where money, not strength, solve the problems.

Any woman is far better off with a guy that is intelligent, cares for his family and has a financial base than a guy who invests into steroids, protein powders and watches grunting men on DVD.  ;D ;D ;D

Epic truth.

But all else being equal, wouldn't muscle win out?  :)  I would say it does roughly 2 to 1.  Meaning, if you are fit, ~67% of women would prefer your build over any other type.
Bodybuilding Pro.com