Author Topic: HALOTEST=BAD MOOD  (Read 9224 times)

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
HALOTEST=BAD MOOD
« on: May 06, 2007, 05:07:44 PM »
Does Halotest put anyone in a shitty  mood like myself? Just wondering?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: HALOTEST=BAD MOOD
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 06:44:06 PM »
LOL you're asking if halo's make you angry?

;D ;D

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 07:19:44 PM »
some guys on here have said it makes you more aggressive

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 05:59:43 AM »
Yes, it makes you very irritable and aggressive. it's pure androgen.

8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 11:59:58 AM »
VERY, VERY IRRITABLE..
rush hour traffic can become a death zone if you're not careful.

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 03:25:04 PM »
Well said being in L.A. I want to choke everyone i see except of course the fine Colombian girls. :)

VERY, VERY IRRITABLE..
rush hour traffic can become a death zone if you're not careful.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 03:48:02 PM »
It is the #1 steriod to increase agression.
It is very toxic to your liver.
I would stay far way from that stuff.
My source won't even sell it anymore. He says 3 people he used to sell to now have liver problems from it.

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 04:14:02 PM »
How many mgs were they taking and for how long?

My source won't even sell it anymore. He says 3 people he used to sell to now have liver problems from it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 07:02:27 AM »

Very over hyped bro...

i was taking 40mg for 8 weeks and my liver values stayed within 5%.

A very high dose may be a problem just like anything else. There has never been a single proven report that Halo is any more toxic than another 17aa.

8)

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 10:09:29 AM »
Never understood what the fascination with halo is.

1. Your bodyfat has to be in the single digits to even begin to notice anything at all, even then it's subtile.
2. It's practically worthless for adding new muscle
3. It's supposedly more toxic, however I myself never experienced any problems with my liver at all on it.
4. It will make you a bit stronger with little to no weight gain, but their are better cheaper compounds for this.
5. It can make you more aggressive, but if that is your primary goal, use cheque drops.
5. It's expensive.

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 10:19:55 AM »
yes halos are more toxic. I used them a few times for different reasons.  I had some of the best workouts ever while using halos, primarily due to the added aggression.  the Downside of this was losing a few friends and breaking a CD walkman. oh yeah....getting a few verbal warnings from gym personnel about being rough on equipment added to the excitement. 

Honestly I dont see a need for them in any cycle. When I used them is was more for an experiment and curiosity then anything else.
injury prone

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 10:49:41 AM »
Never understood what the fascination with halo is.

1. Your bodyfat has to be in the single digits to even begin to notice anything at all, even then it's subtile.
2. It's practically worthless for adding new muscle
3. It's supposedly more toxic, however I myself never experienced any problems with my liver at all on it.
4. It will make you a bit stronger with little to no weight gain, but their are better cheaper compounds for this.
5. It can make you more aggressive, but if that is your primary goal, use cheque drops.
5. It's expensive.

Powerlifters best oral when keeping weight in check for competition.

100% Androgen.

Cheque drops give me insane headaches, in fact not a single powerlifter i know recommends these. better for fighters for a few days only. halo can be used for weeks.

They are not near as toxic as people are led to believe. Not a single case to be found other than "my friend had problems" or "i heard this guy"...

by far the best strength gains stacked with test and tren...most top level strength athletes keep Halo around at all times. take 40mg of halo and your a beast in the gym.

Worth every penny.

8)

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 04:11:49 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys. Im on 30mgs a day. Strength is thru the roof. BF is around 10 but still showing good signs and very hard

100% Androgen.

Cheque drops give me insane headaches, in fact not a single powerlifter i know recommends these. better for fighters for a few days only. halo can be used for weeks.

They are not near as toxic as people are led to believe. Not a single case to be found other than "my friend had problems" or "i heard this guy"...

by far the best strength gains stacked with test and tren...most top level strength athletes keep Halo around at all times. take 40mg of halo and your a beast in the gym.

Worth every penny.

8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 05:25:02 PM »
when i used it i got it very cheap,and i loved the rage. it got me felling like the old me :)

bench

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 02:07:23 AM »

100% Androgen.

Worth every penny.

8)

That sums it up pretty much... it makes you the aggressive mothafu*ker in the gym! That's not all bad, you'll break alot of PRs tha way or for an MMA fighter, invaluable.

Vertigo

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 01:48:43 PM »
I've always wondered, does anyone know how much their strength increased on halo? Examples? Comparable to tren/bigger than tren?

And did you keep your strength, or did you lose it all again when you quit halo?

In Europe, it's very, very hard to find. It's supposed to be extremely beneficial to my goals, as a mma-fighter, but I need to know if this stuff really does the trick before I spend my money on it, as it is not at all cheap at all where I live. I can get 20 ml tren ace at 75mg/ml for the same price as 50 pills of 10mg halo.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2007, 02:27:02 PM »
"Aggression"? There is a major diff between focused aggression, and being a out of controll asshole.
(esp: the XXX-Large stupid variety)

When a guy has a nasty physical job to do, focused aggression is essential.
 I THINK I can get this 40' upright extension ladder around the corner of the building on slick ground attitude wont do. Tasks like that need explosive focused determination & force.
Just like "destroy" the weights approach to a max lift.
I'd also add every successful businessman Ive know, is naturally aggressive to a point.

Liver vals are personal, and y'all ought to find out occasionally. I checked once after 2 weeks of 100mg/ed anapolon and Dbols too (up to 50mg ed after the Oxy) and various testos.(All Schering, and other human pharma goods).   Had One Borderline high liver value. Dr said ignore it, thats many guys normal reading.

Need find out whats real, not be a parrot about liver values. Yes orals can hurt you if used indiscriminately. They can also do good if used properly.   

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2007, 09:50:35 PM »
weather or not there is any proof, halos are harder on your liver.

The reason why Halotestin is so hard on the liver is because it has three chemical bonds to break down before the steroid becomes biologically active. These are: a 17-a methyl group, a 9-a fluorine, and a 11-OH group.

The chemical name for fluoxymesterone is androst-4-en-3-one, 9-fluoro11,17-dihydroxy-1,7-methyl-,(11b,7b)-. We see from the name all of the bonds -- that it has 17A methyl (17 alpha alkylated), which is toxic in and of itself, and usually the only bond ever discussed with regard to oral steroids (injectable winstrol is so alkylated).

But halo also contains 9 - alpha fluorine ( fluorine is used to protect substances from breaking down before they can be utilized by the body; sodium flouride is an example). This bond is also very toxic.

But there is still the11-Hydroxyl group to deal with, which must be enzymatically reduced to the corresponding 11-hydroxy derivative before becoming biologically active. This reaction is carried out by a distinct 11-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase isozyme in the liver that operates in a reductive mode.

This process alone is very toxic to both the liver and the kidneys.
injury prone