Author Topic: IT'S A PRETTY SAD SITUATION WHEN...................  (Read 16624 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: IT'S A PRETTY SAD SITUATION WHEN...................
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2007, 02:41:11 PM »
Save that B.S. about sacrifice, service, and honor of the military for the children.  There's nothing respectable about going into Iraq and killing their people so that the Cheney and friends can profit.  These volunteer soldiers are as respectable as a gang member slanging dope on street.

Yeah right... you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

I like that you tried to hide behind "morality" to save yourself from looking like a nutless clown.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2007, 02:42:06 PM »
I think it is very sad when soldiers die, like the one mentioned who is leaving 3 kids behind. However, one thing I hate is some reports make it out like only American lives matter. I see nothing more important about an American being killed than an Iraqi.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2007, 02:46:32 PM »
i have made both you and hunter look like fools by refuting everything you said... hunter was pracitically agreeing with me and 240 now about 911 being an inside job and all the points i brought up about WMD's and the real reason for the war

as for soldiers ... the idea of soldiers is they are ment to die, that cleans out the gene pool, its good for humanity

and when you go to someone else's country and create a situation where hundreds of thousands of them die v 3300 of you, you get zero sympathy from me ... as i said its a good thing and if one of you two were to die i would make a post praising the true freedom fighters who took you out and laugh at your families if i was luck enough to have them post here

toodles

Wow.. the more you type the more obvious it becomes that you have zero understanding of the military.  I guess you're on the right track but heading the wrong direction.

Soldiers are not meant to die.  Soldiers are meant to make the OTHER guys get killed.

911 wasn't an inside job.  Anyone who believes that is eating donkey shit by the truckload.  All HH6 agreed with was that this war had many reasons to happen.. some worthy, some not.  All of which was true... congratulations, we're all in agreement!

And the fact that this was a fairly bloodless war on our side in relation to past conflicts and that we're WINNING it bothers you is your problem.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2007, 02:48:40 PM »
911 wasn't an inside job.  Anyone who believes that is eating donkey shit by the truckload.

The majority of the world, 36% of Americans, and a mountain of evidence, disagree with you.

we're WINNING it

Good one.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2007, 02:49:47 PM »

And the fact that this was a fairly bloodless war on our side in relation to past conflicts and that we're WINNING it bothers you is your problem.

Even Bush isn't stupid enough to claim that we're winning. 
Stick out your tongue.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2007, 02:50:40 PM »
again

when you invade someone elses country

you deserve to die

so dont cry about it

dont give me a sob story about fatherless kids: their dad was a prick for going to iraq

he got what EXACTLY what he deserved :)

its just to bad he got it after he was allowed to pass on his genes :(

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2007, 02:51:30 PM »
I think it is very sad when soldiers die, like the one mentioned who is leaving 3 kids behind. However, one thing I hate is some reports make it out like only American lives matter. I see nothing more important about an American being killed than an Iraqi.

I would tend to agree but if you look at it as American soldiers who attack other soldiers, who follow at least some guidelines for ethical battle versus radical islamic mercanaries who don't mind killing, torturing, and raping women and children then you start to see the grey.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2007, 02:52:19 PM »
Even Bush isn't stupid enough to claim that we're winning. 

they are winning ... only 3k of them died v over 500k brown people

and for the record, winning doenst mean quelling the insurgency ... winning means getting the infostructure in place to invade iran and kill another hundred thousand brown people

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2007, 02:54:11 PM »
I would tend to agree but if you look at it as American soldiers who attack other soldiers, who follow at least some guidelines for ethical battle versus radical islamic mercanaries who don't mind killing, torturing, and raping women and children then you start to see the grey.

amreekan soldiers rape women and kill children too, there was a court martial last year about that was there not?

and how do you expect these peope to fight an enemy with better weapons ... they need gurilla tactics ... they are doing the same thing you dipshits would do if someone came to your home town, started a civil war and looted your resources

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2007, 02:54:23 PM »
The majority of the world, 36% of Americans, and a mountain of evidence, disagree with you.

Good one.

A large percentage of the world hates america and would love to believe we did it.  Well over 36% of americans a complete blathering idiots and many hate america as well.  Not a surprise there! 

Mountain of evidence???

...Good one.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2007, 02:55:07 PM »
they are winning ... only 3k of them died v over 500k brown people

and for the record, winning doenst mean quelling the insurgency ... winning means getting the infostructure in place to invade iran and kill another hundred thousand brown people

My bad.  Also, all the billions in taxpayer money they took for their military contract investments.  Yes, the Cheney administration is winning!
Stick out your tongue.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2007, 02:57:07 PM »
amreekan soldiers rape women and kill children too, there was a court martial last year about that was there not?

and how do you expect these peope to fight an enemy with better weapons ... they need gurilla tactics ... they are doing the same thing you dipshits would do if someone came to your home town, started a civil war and looted your resources

Oh god are you serious?  A few isolated incidents against a whole population of rapists, torturers and murderers????  HA!!!  No comparison.

There's a difference between guerrilla tactics and outright terrorism and indisciminate genocide.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2007, 02:57:37 PM »

There are terrible stories on both sides. Iraqi women have been raped, children killed, and of course the infamous prison pics.To me, it is simply a terrible tragedy all around, with sad deaths on either side.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2007, 02:58:37 PM »
Mountain of evidence???

Yep.

You make judgments on it without knowing it.

Smart people don't do that.

I'm guessing you're not smart.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2007, 02:59:39 PM »
There are terrible stories on both sides. Iraqi women have been raped, children killed, and of course the infamous prison pics.To me, it is simply a terrible tragedy all around, with sad deaths on either side.

Good point however..

.. you need to stop trying to "even" out the playing field.  We all know which side is more guilty of those acts. 

To me, you don't want to state the obvious.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2007, 02:59:44 PM »
My bad.  Also, all the billions in taxpayer money they took for their military contract investments.  Yes, the Cheney administration is winning!

war is an excuse to raid the treasury yes, that money is going directly into the pockets of the shareholders in the military industrial complex .... but war also spurns innovation and creates a post war boom ... in addition to the 11 trillion in oil amreeka is slowly encircling

personally i like living this lifestyle and i acknowledge we need this war to make it happen ... but in the same breath those who are comfortable killing brown people should be comfortable getting killed themselves, so no crying for them ... and calling those brown people terrorits is the height of hypocrisy, they are the only real freedom fighters in this mess

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2007, 03:02:06 PM »
Yep.

You make judgments on it without knowing it.

Smart people don't do that.

I'm guessing you're not smart.

Yeah ok... I've read pretty much all of the "evidence" you've linked or mentioned.  In comparing that with the obvious events of the matter and all of the evidence I've seen it's easy to see through you're field of speculation.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2007, 03:02:22 PM »
.. you need to stop trying to "even" out the playing field.  We all know which side is more guilty of those acts. 

Yes, we clearly know who invaded whose country, unprovoked, and brought their massive killing machine.  Guilty.
Stick out your tongue.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2007, 03:04:45 PM »
Yes, we clearly know who invaded whose country, unprovoked, and brought their massive killing machine.  Guilty.

Unprovoked.. ha!  ... you didn't read much before 2003 did ya?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2007, 03:08:10 PM »
Yeah ok... I've read pretty much all of the "evidence" you've linked or mentioned.  In comparing that with the obvious events of the matter and all of the evidence I've seen it's easy to see through you're field of speculation.

Wow, I spent 2 hours a day for a year reading about the evidence.  It's awesome you've read all that too.

Can you tell me yet why World Trade 7 fell?  Can you?  Or how the BBC and CNN reported it before it happened?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2007, 03:09:06 PM »
Good point however..

To me, you don't want to state the obvious.

I do try and be polite with my posts yes, but if you want me to state the obvious I will go for it. The war is being fought in one nation which was invaded by another. American kids are not being killed, while numerous Iraqi kids are being killed and badly injured. My sympathies lie with the soldiers yes, but more so with the innocent bystanders, kids etc who are being killed...who had no choice in the matter...just woke up one day to find their nation invaded. The pics I have seen of kids being carried with blood dripping etc...are simply horrifying.

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2007, 03:10:10 PM »
Unprovoked.. ha!  ... you didn't read much before 2003 did ya?

Like about WMDs?  Perhaps you haven't heard...
Stick out your tongue.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2007, 03:17:49 PM »
Wow, I spent 2 hours a day for a year reading about the evidence.  It's awesome you've read all that too.

Can you tell me yet why World Trade 7 fell?  Can you?  Or how the BBC and CNN reported it before it happened?

You know what I meant.  I've read almost all of what you've posted or linked.  No I can't.  I actually did read about the likely causes but nothing I've seen so far was so earth shattering as to convince me of anything yet.  Despite, all of this I am an open minded person and when I think something substantial points to more the I will of course consider anything with some credibility.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2007, 03:19:03 PM »
I do try and be polite with my posts yes, but if you want me to state the obvious I will go for it. The war is being fought in one nation which was invaded by another. American kids are not being killed, while numerous Iraqi kids are being killed and badly injured. My sympathies lie with the soldiers yes, but more so with the innocent bystanders, kids etc who are being killed...who had no choice in the matter...just woke up one day to find their nation invaded. The pics I have seen of kids being carried with blood dripping etc...are simply horrifying.

Maybe you haven't seen any of the pictures of what Saddam had been doing for the last 20 years.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2007, 09:29:55 AM »
hh6, IMO, the biggest thing we're arguing here is people who deny it and play holier than thou.  Those who mock libs and call CTer crazy.  Those who refuse to believe Iraq had anything to do with oil.  We're just kinds on forums, we know nothing here matters much.  It's just the arrogance of stupid people here that annoys me more.

Today Cheney told troops on CNN "We are doing this so our children and grandchildren can live better lives" - and he is completely right.  And I can't criticize cheney because he is doing what he thinks is best for 300 mil americans to live better. 

the ignorant yet smug a-holes on getbig actually annoy me more, as much as they are as  irrelevant as the rest of us in the bigger picture.

Translation: Mr. Intensone