Author Topic: IT'S A PRETTY SAD SITUATION WHEN...................  (Read 16695 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: IT'S A PRETTY SAD SITUATION WHEN...................
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2007, 08:35:57 AM »
Lets see u called me names..u brag about owning me..and u say ur basement is worth more then my house. I own two house so there's that. I have a masters, there's that..u don't or haven't owned me on anything. I've done the crap ur talking about. U live in a cut and past world dude.....U bring nothing here but BS. 
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2007, 09:18:22 AM »
you wanted mainstream links i gave em

you said there was no airlift i blew holes in that

my cut and paste world seems alot more intelligent than your fantasy land ... despite the fact my degree is non honors :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2007, 09:26:18 AM »
For the last time..the link provided went to CT sites which then linked to mainstream articles that did not support the headlines from the CT site. They did not offer proof or even say  this or that actually happend but may have happened etc. I'm sure, having been there, that some of the stuff did happen. I'm sure the paki's airlifted guys out. Its nothing new..I'm not sure what ur all spun up about. And having lived all this crap and been here and there..nothing is as black and white as u make it seem nor is every article no matter who writes it, unbiased.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2007, 10:48:09 AM »
the point that you just dont grasp is this (the wmd's, the saddam/911 link, 911 itself, the airlift, invading afgan/iraq as opposed to Saudi paki etc) is not a case of massive incompetence ... its a case of your government implementing a long standing plan, a plan they brought to fruition by intentionally lying through their teeth at every turn ....  and people like you enabling them by telling them the piss pouring on their heads is indeed rain

the point is that iraq had next to nothing to do with iraqis well being, next to nothing to do with any threat from saddam ... it was about, once again, imperialism ... same shit as every empire throughout history has done

when people like you, who should know better given your claimed inside info, dont acknowledge these facts you deserve to be called dipshits, cause indeed you are :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 10, 2007, 11:24:33 AM »
And ur missing my point....Yea! me fuck them...I don't care. I'm a US soldier doing my job. Ur preaching to me like I'm somehow in the dark about how things work. I'm telling i know and don't care. Whatever maintains our standard of living, keeps the screaming hordes at bay and aloows me to do what I want to do. This is how the world works.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2007, 11:29:12 AM »
And ur missing my point....Yea! me fuck them...I don't care. I'm a US soldier doing my job. Ur preaching to me like I'm somehow in the dark about how things work. I'm telling i know and don't care. Whatever maintains our standard of living, keeps the screaming hordes at bay and aloows me to do what I want to do. This is how the world works.

Amen to this.  Sad, and it sucks, but it's the reality.

Everyone except the blind/scared idiots know 911 was in some manner allowed to happen to allow us to do bigger things.  It's life and it's how the world works. 

hh6, IMO, the biggest thing we're arguing here is people who deny it and play holier than thou.  Those who mock libs and call CTer crazy.  Those who refuse to believe Iraq had anything to do with oil.  We're just kinds on forums, we know nothing here matters much.  It's just the arrogance of stupid people here that annoys me more.

Today Cheney told troops on CNN "We are doing this so our children and grandchildren can live better lives" - and he is completely right.  And I can't criticize cheney because he is doing what he thinks is best for 300 mil americans to live better. 

the ignorant yet smug a-holes on getbig actually annoy me more, as much as they are as  irrelevant as the rest of us in the bigger picture.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2007, 11:32:09 AM »
Its all about "stategic best interest'..its just that we live in the PC world and its odd to see 1800's Imperialism on 21st century TV.
L

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2007, 11:45:47 AM »

You're the type of soldier that truly deserves to be killed.  This is why I would never work for the VA.  Wouldn't want to spend time helping people like you.
Stick out your tongue.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2007, 11:54:45 AM »
Sure and I hope u die in a fire....but until then enjoy the freedom to be able to say that stuff to me because in most countries I'd empty my AK into u without a thought. Have a nice safe day that I provided for u butt munch.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »
I fail to see why a small number of u guys resort to calling other folks names'when u can't make them see ur world view. Or in my case..i get 'death threats' or whatever.
L

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »
in most countries I'd empty my AK into u without a thought. Have a nice safe day that I provided for u butt munch.

You don't provide anything but creating more hostility and violence in the world.  And your statement that you would shoot me without a thought is a fine indication of your mercenary mind.  Scary that you actually have a gun. 
Stick out your tongue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2007, 12:51:33 PM »
Honestly, HH6, I admireyou.  You're not playing that high-and-mighty card that we often saw from MM69 and others ("I served so you owe me, and we do no wrong, and it's not about oil"), etc.

Good to see honesty, and the admission that your hands aren't clean in all of this, and that you're doing what needs to be done for our interests - position, oil, and security. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2007, 01:02:42 PM »
You don't provide anything but creating more hostility and violence in the world.  And your statement that you would shoot me without a thought is a fine indication of your mercenary mind.  Scary that you actually have a gun. 

I'm not saying me..but soldiers in most coutries especially those which u defend would shoot u without a second thought. Thius the difference between them and guys like me.  ;D
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 10, 2007, 01:03:44 PM »
Honestly, HH6, I admireyou.  You're not playing that high-and-mighty card that we often saw from MM69 and others ("I served so you owe me, and we do no wrong, and it's not about oil"), etc.

Good to see honesty, and the admission that your hands aren't clean in all of this, and that you're doing what needs to be done for our interests - position, oil, and security. 

Me and Rob are in the middle of a love fest right now..i'm sure he will try and convert me to the foil wearing 911 nutbags side soon ;D
L

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #114 on: May 10, 2007, 01:06:33 PM »
I'm not saying me..but soldiers in most coutries especially those which u defend would shoot u without a second thought. Thius the difference between them and guys like me.  ;D

Well, you did say you:
"in most countries I'd empty my AK into u without a thought."
Showing no difference between yourself and your counterpart killers in other countries.
Stick out your tongue.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 10, 2007, 02:13:05 PM »
Well first off I carry a piece of Junk M-4 or a worthless 9mm so u might get scared...second while I'm not exactly in love with most 3rd world inhabitants I don't shoot people I don't have a problem with..IE women, children and internet board dwellers.So u would be ok with m, however my counterparts inb other countries don't care a whole lot about life and would have shot u for what u said..in fact i have seen Afghani's shoot people for alot less so..the one thing i have learned outside the US is..life is cheap.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: May 10, 2007, 02:18:42 PM »
i think what LSD is saying is what goes around comes around

as i said before i dont cry for the dead iraqis, more earth for me ... but in the same breath im really starting to get a kick out of news of amreekan troops getting popped cause i view them as bullies ... and its always great to see bullies get whats coming to them ... the grieving families are a really nice touch :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 10, 2007, 02:24:24 PM »
And this is why u need to shut the F up. Everything else is debatable but when my fellow soldiers are being put down by..u of all people, then the debate is over. You have aproblem with Bush..fine....ur not even American but fine..wishing soldiers dead..who are doing their fucking job..yeah I have a problem with that. In fact I'm headed to a funeral tommorrow..3 young kids without a dad...thats great.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: May 10, 2007, 02:26:38 PM »
hahahahah

sweet!

your job is to go to someone else's home land and kill them ... that makes you a piece of shit

be sure to tell them grieving kids that james simon from toronto pisses on their daddies grave cause he was an imperialist pussy

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #119 on: May 10, 2007, 02:27:37 PM »
In fact I'm headed to a funeral tommorrow..3 young kids without a dad...thats great.

The dumbass should have had a better sense of morals and not volunteered to strap on a gun and walk into another man's country.
Stick out your tongue.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2007, 02:30:01 PM »
He did his job.....unlike u two pussies who don't have the balls to do a fucking thing other then hide behind a computer screen. At some point u will get yours. Karma's a bitch..maybe u'll get hit by a bus or something.
L

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2007, 02:30:53 PM »
i think what LSD is saying is what goes around comes around

as i said before i dont cry for the dead iraqis, more earth for me ... but in the same breath im really starting to get a kick out of news of amreekan troops getting popped cause i view them as bullies ... and its always great to see bullies get whats coming to them ... the grieving families are a really nice touch :)

I guess you haven't had much to offer this world so not respecting the sacrifice and service of the military, let alone the purpose, is to be expected from you.  You sound like every loser 16yr old girl in high school trying to spout hatred towards Bush/military/the USA just to sound like she has any idea what's going on outside of a sheltered upbringing.  Don't worry .. one day you'll grow out of it and see the real world. (I'd suggest getting out of the country a bit more.)

You haven't brought ANYTHING substantial to the table so don't get frustrated when dumb service members like us make you look like an idiot for even spouting BS.   Anyone looking directly at the known FACTS of the situation alone would have to agree. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2007, 02:33:12 PM »
The dumbass should have had a better sense of morals and not volunteered to strap on a gun and walk into another man's country.

I can see the morals you possess that he doesn't are cowardace and fear.

That "man" was the bigger piece of shit than any soldier the world over and you're upset why?

Laughing Sam's Dice

• Getbig IV
  • $12.95 per monthman
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2007, 02:36:19 PM »
I guess you haven't had much to offer this world so not respecting the sacrifice and service of the military, let alone the purpose,

Save that B.S. about sacrifice, service, and honor of the military for the children.  There's nothing respectable about going into Iraq and killing their people so that the Cheney and friends can profit.  These volunteer soldiers are as respectable as a gang member slanging dope on street.
Stick out your tongue.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2007, 02:38:49 PM »
i have made both you and hunter look like fools by refuting everything you said... hunter was pracitically agreeing with me and 240 now about 911 being an inside job and all the points i brought up about WMD's and the real reason for the war

as for soldiers ... the idea of soldiers is they are ment to die, that cleans out the gene pool, its good for humanity

and when you go to someone else's country and create a situation where hundreds of thousands of them die v 3300 of you, you get zero sympathy from me ... as i said its a good thing and if one of you two were to die i would make a post praising the true freedom fighters who took you out and laugh at your families if i was luck enough to have them post here

toodles