Author Topic: side-effects with cypanate?  (Read 1676 times)

bigjoex

• Getbig II
side-effects with cypanate?
« on: May 06, 2007, 06:32:40 PM »
hello, I was wondering what the side effects with test cypanate is could some 1 help me out

trab

• Getbig V
Re: side-effects with cypanate?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 07:42:55 PM »
Pretty much same as all testo. Cyp & enan not much diff in release rate really. E releases a bit slower.
ALL will shut down Nat T production in time. Possible hair loss, zits, high sex drive then possible temporary impotence after stop, Bunch of new swell muscle and strength. No you cant keep it all, but can keep a lot if done right. Side effects can be minimized or eliminated, butt no sure thing... Sound good?

Oh,.. sum thoughts of possible prostrate enlargement (debatable) Have to buy all new shirts and jeans and
Two to Four new 45lb plates for your Olympic Bar. Aggression >:(? Not me you #@!%&... just kidding ;D.
Major food bill....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 04:15:31 AM »
Pretty much same as all testo. Cyp & enan not much diff in release rate really. E releases a bit slower.
ALL will shut down Nat T production in time. Possible hair loss, zits, high sex drive then possible temporary impotence after stop, Bunch of new swell muscle and strength. No you cant keep it all, but can keep a lot if done right. Side effects can be minimized or eliminated, butt no sure thing... Sound good?

Oh,.. sum thoughts of possible prostrate enlargement (debatable) Have to buy all new shirts and jeans and
Two to Four new 45lb plates for your Olympic Bar. Aggression >:(? Not me you #@!%&... just kidding ;D.
Major food bill....

Lots of test blows my prostate right up, especially prop, might be the fast, strong release, its one of the ways I can tell when the gear is good.  The heart and prostate are two areas to watch.  You know your prostate is enlarged when you show the signs of BPH, oh yeah or prostate cancer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benign_prostatic_hyperplasia

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 06:34:13 AM »

Major food bill....

You pretty much summed it up.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 06:37:32 AM »
You pretty much summed it up.

I forgot possible cardiac probs; again controversial. And, you will be muchless comfortable in economy airline seats.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 06:47:46 AM »
I forgot possible cardiac probs; again controversial. And, you will be muchless comfortable in economy airline seats.

Ok. I think now you summed it up.

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 02:17:33 PM »
lol thanks... thats good to know thank all of you for your time... but when your body stops producing the natural testosterone when you take the drug then when will it come back?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »
lol thanks... thats good to know thank all of you for your time... but when your body stops producing the natural testosterone when you take the drug then when will it come back?

Yeah, but the longer & more you take , it can take longer to recover. And your susceptible to loosing all you gained \
(and more possibly) if you dont come off and recover well. Its not just take a pill and presto, new guaranteed permanent beef. Take some time to read up. I mentioned that WHO (world health org) contraceptive study w/
200mgs/ wk enanthate before. The recovery info is interesting to. They all recovered, and it was reliable contraceptive. New England Journal med had a 600mg/ wk Enan study yrs back. You could dig that one up to.
No significant sides and all recovered shortly.
Recovery can be a drag though. Go from suercharged to Bla.