Author Topic: Stark calls rape "surprise sex" !!!  (Read 3176 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Stark is planning to drug his gf and then sodomize her!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 09:15:47 AM »
Stark said on Gossip that he's planning a trip to Amsterdam with his girlfriend, then he would trick his girlfriend to smoke a lot of weed so she either pass out or stop resisting when he wants to have analsex with her.

Now, if that's not a romantic vacation for a couple I don't know what is !!

Can't a man drug and rape his gf anymore without public scrutiny?    Let the man dream.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 01:53:33 AM »
haha, my roommate and i met two girls at last call on saturday and brought them back to our place....mine said she was "on her period, and no you can't put it in my ass" to which i responded "why not"  and she didnt respond and then, of course, i fucked her in the ass, much to her delight.

it did require some spit though
its comin today

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 01:54:57 AM »
nice

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2007, 02:01:15 AM »
Are you saying you didn't need to fill her full of drugs and take her to Amsterdam  ???
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2007, 02:15:59 AM »
Are you saying you didn't need to fill her full of drugs and take her to Amsterdam  ???

I dont think any rapage was involved here

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2007, 03:01:40 AM »
No raping is something Stark believes is a natural ingredient of any relationship  :-\
Z

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2007, 09:30:35 AM »
remember stark its not rape if your hand covers her mouth so she can't say "no!"

you'll always have that other hand free to fumble with your belt buckle as you sadistically whisper whats about to happen to her
its comin today

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2007, 01:31:50 PM »
looool that thread really did not work out the way you planed it ;D you cannot even get that right hahhahaha how the fuck did you convince Ron to give you Mod...

Ron if you read this, you boy is seriously of low intelligence has no interest in working out and has moderate knowledge regarding Bodybuilding.... you tell me what the fuck he is doing on get big ;D ;D

OH and it's not rape.... it's surprise sex

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2007, 01:34:30 PM »
I'm sure she will be surprised... when you rape her.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2007, 01:36:17 PM »
I'm sure she will be surprised... when you rape her.

HAHAHA epic stalking, Bluto checks ALL my threads and posts ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: Stark calls rape "surprise sex" !!!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2007, 01:47:35 PM »
Stark said on Gossip that he's planning a trip to Amsterdam with his girlfriend, then he would trick his girlfriend to smoke a lot of weed so she either pass out or stop resisting when he wants to have analsex with her.

Now, if that's not a romantic vacation for a couple I don't know what is !!

Dude ONE question, when's the last time you left your house for some sun? You're past the pink complexion you're turning into white chalk

???
#

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2007, 01:58:35 PM »
Thats Bluto after completing a 645 pound bench.

He is 295 pounds there.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2007, 02:02:27 PM »
Dude ONE question, when's the last time you left your house for some sun? You're past the pink complexion you're turning into white chalk

???

In Czech Republic not so much sun. Gym in basement.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2007, 07:03:04 AM »
I just wanted to say that dp deleted my post were I responded to Blutos accusations...

I finished my epic owning of Bluto by saying: it's not called rape, it's called suprise sex, 2 min later the post was deleted.

DP must have been offended the way I owned Bluto otherwise I cannot understand why he deleted the post since it was not...

a) Racist
b) Nor was I calling Bluto any names that are not allowed here

The only reason I really can see why DP deleted my post (apart from the brutal epic owning) is the "rape joke" I made...

But if this is the case... let me ask you this DP, how come your best friend Bluto is allowed to change the Thread title to my joke?

All the best you both hahahahah

BTW: I have made screenshots of Thread title and this post... so don't delete this in a hurry cuz I cannot wait to get rid of both of ya..

TATAAAAA :D :D :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2007, 07:33:13 AM »
I just wanted to say that dp deleted my post were I responded to Blutos accusations...

I finished my epic owning of Bluto by saying: it's not called rape, it's called suprise sex, 2 min later the post was deleted.

DP must have been offended the way I owned Bluto otherwise I cannot understand why he deleted the post since it was not...

a) Racist
b) Nor was I calling Bluto any names that are not allowed here

The only reason I really can see why DP deleted my post (apart from the brutal epic owning) is the "rape joke" I made...

But if this is the case... let me ask you this DP, how come your best friend Bluto is allowed to change the Thread title to my joke?

All the best you both hahahahah

BTW: I have made screenshots of Thread title and this post... so don't delete this in a hurry cuz I cannot wait to get rid of both of ya..

TATAAAAA :D :D :D

you consider raping a joke?
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2007, 07:48:03 AM »
you consider raping a joke?

Wrong again Bluto, I never concider the actually fact of rape a joke (you have to stop putting words in peoples mouth) however I believe you can make fun of everything oki ::)

Fact remains that you base your attacks on lies and twisting the truth and for this I will never leave you alone ;) I promise you right here right now that you will get very sick of me very very fast.
Until to the point were you either bang your head on your desk and ask Ron to delete your useless account.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2007, 07:53:38 AM »
Wrong again Bluto, I never concider the actually fact of rape a joke (you have to stop putting words in peoples mouth) however I believe you can make fun of everything oki ::)

Fact remains that you base your attacks on lies and twisting the truth and for this I will never leave you alone ;) I promise you right here right now that you will get very sick of me very very fast.
Until to the point were you either bang your head on your desk and ask Ron to delete your useless account.

so youre making fun of raping? what else do you think is funny, racism? looks to me like youre the one looking to get his account deleted.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2007, 08:04:10 AM »
so youre making fun of raping? what else do you think is funny, racism? looks to me like youre the one looking to get his account deleted.

So because I find things funny you would not feel funny... just because of that I get banned?

Ladies and Gentlemen... And that comes from a Mod ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2007, 09:19:18 AM »

Please correct me if I am wrong as because I never start threads I actually don't know this, but I thought every thread starter could change the title of their own threads?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2007, 09:24:02 AM »
Please correct me if I am wrong as because I never start threads I actually don't know this, but I thought every thread starter could change the title of their own threads?

absolutly you are correct, I just pointed out that IF dp deleted my post of my distastefull joke: Than why does he allow Bluto to make the same statement in the Thread title?
So in fact if dp thinks that nobody should read that joke why does he allow Bluto to change the treadtitle so that even more people can see it?

But I'm done with this, Bluto has gone as far as to call me a rapist, it was just impossible to stay in the boundries and defend his ass fair and square.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2007, 09:53:58 AM »
What the fuck is this tool whining about? Every other thread I read he is bitching about something.  ::)
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2007, 10:00:12 AM »
What the fuck is this tool whining about? Every other thread I read he is bitching about something.  ::)

meltdown ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2007, 10:08:05 AM »
"Kicking Blutos ass on a daily basis"

hahaha he wears the mark of an owning under his avatar to show everybody im in his head!

Z

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2007, 12:39:50 PM »
I'm not sure what that means

hahahahahah