Author Topic: Things that are horribly wrong with America, i'd like to see change...  (Read 1896 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
1) That pizza hut commercial where the guy thinks the pizza delivery boy gave him an extra pizza by mistake , but its buy 1 get 1 free. The guy thought the pizza boy made a mistake yet took the pizza. In my book thats stealing . That man rather that the boy pay out of his own pocket for a mistake. What a douchebag ad...it endorses stealing. When did such behaviour become ok?

2) I've had a few people tell me that Paris Hilton is going to jail and tell me they did in glee. When did it become ok to take pleasure in someone elses misfortune, and call it a guilty pleasure?  Guilty pleasures are chocolate, drugs maybe...but pleasure in someone elses pain?

add yours...
carpe` vaginum!

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
We are too easy on our enemies (jihadists). We need to adopt more of Conan's philosophy of the highest good.

When asked by a horseman of the steppes "What is best in life?" Conan replies directly, "To crush your enemies, have them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women."

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
We are too easy on our enemies (jihadists). We need to adopt more of Conan's philosophy of the highest good.

When asked by a horseman of the steppes "What is best in life?" Conan replies directly, "To crush your enemies, have them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women."

No one is stopping you from doing a tour of iraq.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
No one is stopping you from doing a tour of iraq.

We need bombs and targeted assasinations not boots on the grounds but thanks for the job tip.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

i completely agree..just for the fact that they have succeeded in giving a pretty nice religion a really bad name..

although me thinks its all contrived..

jihadists = $ and oil for us...

if it wasn't for them..we wouldn't be control of most of iraqs oil..
carpe` vaginum!

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
if it wasn't for them..we wouldn't be control of most of iraqs oil..

Hell we can't even control Bagdad.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

wonder why no one brings up iraqi oil on the news now a days?

its almost like a non issue..

a 2 trillion $ non issue  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
wonder why no one brings up iraqi oil on the news now a days?

its almost like a non issue..

a 2 trillion $ non issue  ::)

they're all good Christians and don't want to admit to "stealing" someone elses oil.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
they're all good Christians and don't want to admit to "stealing" someone elses oil.

whats unfortunate is that alternative energy sources EXIST...

tesla saw to it...and so did so many others..

the global economy = bitches to the masons
carpe` vaginum!

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Anyway I'm off to bed to listen to some 'Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked' obviously you people will be in my heart  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

Chaos gives us an excuse to stay.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Chaos gives us an excuse to stay.

I applaud you.  This is becoming the predominant thought among many people now.

The minute there is peace, we have to leave and there is no oil mgmt - they sell to whoever they wish at whatever price - not exclusively to the US at our chosen prices.

Also, it's been almost 4 and a half years.  The generals agree there are only 2500 guys (2000 jihadists and 500 alQuida).  At some point, you have to think: "In 54 months, our 160,000 men cannot catch 2500 criminals?  Something doesn't add up here..."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Bro...look at history..Insurgencies are always waged by small numbers of hard core followers. Its like that in Afghanistan. U have maybe 1500 hard core foreign fighters...maybe 2000 part timers and another 2000 guys who are looking for a paycheck. Its incrediably hard to kill folks and do what is neccesary when ur trying to wage any kind of war with an ROE that doesn't include massive civilian casualties. Thats why the generals wanted 500,000 guys to begin with. Idiots like Rummy and Wolfowitz screwed everything up from the outset. There was apretty good plan in place from about 1994 on which laid out how to invade and control Iraq. They revised it every other year based on troop estimates, our capabilities and theirs. It was as soild as u can get. The idiots who took over through it out almost overnight.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Bro...look at history..Insurgencies are always waged by small numbers of hard core followers. Its like that in Afghanistan. U have maybe 1500 hard core foreign fighters...maybe 2000 part timers and another 2000 guys who are looking for a paycheck. Its incrediably hard to kill folks and do what is neccesary when ur trying to wage any kind of war with an ROE that doesn't include massive civilian casualties. Thats why the generals wanted 500,000 guys to begin with. Idiots like Rummy and Wolfowitz screwed everything up from the outset. There was apretty good plan in place from about 1994 on which laid out how to invade and control Iraq. They revised it every other year based on troop estimates, our capabilities and theirs. It was as soild as u can get. The idiots who took over through it out almost overnight.

I know from your point of view, as a soldier there, you balme it on ground strategy and resource allocation.

But if you step back for a second, and look at motive... tell me this.  What motive do we have for winning in Afghan and iraq NOW?  We would lose, honestly, tens of trillions of dollars worth of oil.  This isn't made up or some CT crap, this is fact. 

Do you honestly believe the brilliant minds running this nation - well aware of the world energy crisis around the corner - really want to win immediately?   Do they WANT to save 500 american lives, and walk away from the 75 trillion in oil that sits under iraq?  Please tell me your thoughts on this.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Oh i think u can easily wrap up the oil resources and defend them without having this ridiculous insurgency that doesn't allow the US companies to get in and do what they do. Our companies can't get a whole lot done if their employees and infrastucture is getting blown up constantly. There is some merit to what ur saying but what happening over there is way more then the oil companies can handle and thus we can't pump out what we need. We wanted to pull out of Afghanistan and hand it over to NATO but its just not happening. We could do what we needed to with SOF units and maintain a presence with usaid and other NGO's. We need the units and resources involved for Iraq.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

Do you honestly believe the brilliant minds running this nation - well aware of the world energy crisis around the corner - really want to win immediately?   Do they WANT to save 500 american lives, and walk away from the 75 trillion in oil that sits under iraq?  Please tell me your thoughts on this.

When the black gold runs dry, we'll have some idiot coming along and making a "daring" pullout of Iraq, which will make him into a national hero.  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Dude we better have cars running on water well before that or i'll be on my 6th tour or some crap by then.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Dude we better have cars running on water well before that or i'll be on my 6th tour or some crap by then.
i posted a video of this...

some guy ..some college professor down south had a car running on water..it electrolysed the water into hyrdogen and oxygen..usually electolysis is a slow process but he found a way to REALLY speed it up..

this ws in 2002..

in 2006 he ws killed in a car accident..driving home..
hmmm..
i'll look for the video again...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3333992194168790800&q=water+car

there we go..no one wanted to watch it then..no ones gonna listen now..

everyone gonna whine..toxic is paranoid..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
building the water car or electric car is certainly a suicide mission.  I sure as hell wouldn't go near it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
building the water car or electric car is certainly a suicide mission.  I sure as hell wouldn't go near it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7027255937915952897&q=hutchison+effect

hutchison ws recently stripped of ALL his equiptment under " threat to canadian security" recently..like last yr..

google hutichson effect for more info..
carpe` vaginum!

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?

But the insurgency does have grass roots support otherwise it couldn't continue like it has. The insurgents are using the antagonism between the Shiites and Sunis to keep the war going. Each side is feeding into the frenzy and your troops are caught in the middle.