Author Topic: SUPPS and GEAR  (Read 1039 times)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
SUPPS and GEAR
« on: May 07, 2007, 04:58:45 PM »
Wondering what you all use for supplements while on cycle? Not the basics like protein, carbs, oils, vitamins, etc...but more like over the counter Anti-Estrogen, Trib, etc.

Anybody stack "natural" test products with their gear? I mean, a good Trib (80% Sapponins) can produce LH so why not use that instead of Hcg?

Or a product from USP Labs like Anabolic Pump instead of Insulin?

Thoughts??

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: SUPPS and GEAR
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 05:58:07 PM »
a good trib? so not all tribulus products are made the same?

or did u mean in general............... ???

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 06:03:32 PM »
I think trib may have a LITTLE effect. But its Like comparing squirt gun to a .50cal re HCG/ clomid though.
I wouldnt fall for OTC sups for real anti-estrogens. U B Sorry  :'(.
Save that $z for T-Bones or whatever suits your diet goals.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »
Tribulus does nothing except make free test more avilable! Well it might make your pants fit a little tighter in the front also, but thats about it! Trrib instead of HCG I think not!

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »
THeir is no supp in the world that I can think of except 2ad that is close to any gear american cellular has simillar stuff but 2ad is the closest.  Other than that nothing I can think of and certainly not trib

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 06:33:04 PM »
Some trib is good, not all but some. Vitrex is good.

Trib is supposed to do the same as hcg or clomid in regards to LH. NOT to replace them, but similar actions.

I have talked with some guys who use otc anti estrogen with their gear and trib when off for LH production in their PCT

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 06:57:53 PM »
Some trib is good, not all but some. Vitrex is good.

Trib is supposed to do the same as hcg or clomid in regards to LH. NOT to replace them, but similar actions.

I have talked with some guys who use otc anti estrogen with their gear and trib when off for LH production in their PCT

If you try OTC only PCT after even a  600mg/ wk test run U may regret it.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 07:11:54 PM »
I agree Trab 100%.

OTC pro hormones shut me down and my system crashed hard. Since then, done two small cycles of all gear and proper pct products. Love it and will not go back. I will not risk what I accomplished while on and use otc stuff.

Was just curious if anyone did use a combo of gear and supps.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 04:20:09 AM »
Any artificial Testerone will shut you down.
Natural test supplements are useless during a cycle, the affect of supplements is just to mild, as the gear simply over rides you endocrine system.
Supplements like Trib are only of some value when comming off a cycle to assist your PCT maybe but other wise I reckon you are wasting your money.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 04:35:24 AM »
Agree with the other posters here.  The benifit if any from these OTC supps is so small if any that just using the prescription anti-E's and PCT drugts is the best idea.  Dont waste your time, money and energy worrying about it, just get real HCG and nolva, thats the very best you can do.  Keep it simple.