Author Topic: Serious question for Big Vag  (Read 670 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Serious question for Big Vag
« on: May 07, 2007, 08:18:21 PM »
i see the stretch marks on the "cut up" pictures, so i'll say it could be you because in your fat tit crisco kid photos you have them too.

why not post face shots of you when you're not a flabby sack of indian turd?

also, do you live in L.A.?
Deep Tissue Massage

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Serious question for Big Vag
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 09:00:10 PM »
hahahaha! this kid really is delusional ;D

To: kingkamali@hotmail.com
Subject: hey
Date: 12/31/2004

What's goin' on man,

Listen bro.....just wanted to comment on the "jackass" of the month!!
haha, it cracks me up....these stupid motherf*ckers never cease to decease with the hatred of your sculptured body!!! You know what they say man.....a real man say sh*t to another real man face 2 face!!

These d*ckheads runnin' their mouth makes the bodybuilding sh*t more exciting!! Cuz we all need a good laugh at these sh*theads!!

And another thing, that stupid fag sayin' "lets get this one thing perfectly straight, arnold was king and for of all people", f*ckin' dumbass, Arnold was the God of all bodybuilding BACK THEN and King Kamali is the KING NOW!! You
f*ckin' b*tch. And his stupid ass been in bodybuilding for more than 30 yrs watchin' half naked guys on stage? F*ckin' fag!!Keep sittin' on the side line and watch the King d*ckhead!

FUTURE Mr. OLYMPIA KING KAMALI, PERIOD!!!!

True Fan,
Big Nav

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 09:12:43 PM »
hahahaha! this kid really is delusional ;D

To: kingkamali@hotmail.com
Subject: hey
Date: 12/31/2004

What's goin' on man,

Listen bro.....just wanted to comment on the "jackass" of the month!!
haha, it cracks me up....these stupid motherf*ckers never cease to decease with the hatred of your sculptured body!!! You know what they say man.....a real man say sh*t to another real man face 2 face!!

These d*ckheads runnin' their mouth makes the bodybuilding sh*t more exciting!! Cuz we all need a good laugh at these sh*theads!!

And another thing, that stupid fag sayin' "lets get this one thing perfectly straight, arnold was king and for of all people", f*ckin' dumbass, Arnold was the God of all bodybuilding BACK THEN and King Kamali is the KING NOW!! You
f*ckin' b*tch. And his stupid ass been in bodybuilding for more than 30 yrs watchin' half naked guys on stage? F*ckin' fag!!Keep sittin' on the side line and watch the King d*ckhead!

FUTURE Mr. OLYMPIA KING KAMALI, PERIOD!!!!

True Fan,
Big Nav

YOU GOT ME DAMNNNNNNN LMAO

Look at these two, hanging on for dear life. I get more attention from them all the way back to 2004 than a slut at a night club. Damn i should write King Kamali another email

LOL
Thanks for showing that i'm really not an act, and that umm yeah i do "man-up-hardcore-badass-cagefighter-powerlifting-BB" since years ago LOL

Power Rod you're such a hardworker  :-*, i'll keep putting you to work like a damn mexican or a scottish prude.  ;D
#

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 09:16:23 PM »
Serious question for Big Vag

gordiano and I love to eat vag.
Bodybuilding Pro.com