Author Topic: How about all them tornadoes down south eh...  (Read 1847 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
How about all them tornadoes down south eh...
« on: May 08, 2007, 07:54:10 AM »
its just a regular earth cycle
so ws our unusual winter
so ws the bees dying

i wonder how long people will stubbornly recite that mantra..
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

Re: How about all them tornadoes down south eh...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 08:09:24 AM »
so ws our unusual winter
so ws the bees dying

It's Bush's fault ::)

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 08:19:14 AM »
so ws our unusual winter
so ws the bees dying

no one argues the climate changing, but is it man made?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 08:25:35 AM »
Its been like this here for years...its part of tornando alley. While I'm sure there is global warming I also think its part of the normal cycle of the planet. I guess that doesn't diminish the threat to cities or populations. It doesn't diminish the need to cut down on polution.
L

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 08:29:54 AM »
so ws our unusual winter
so ws the bees dying

::)  Yeah, you keep thinking that.  ::)

And these are the leaders of the mantra the environmentalist recite:

So Much for 'Mother' Earth

According to radical environmentalists, the biggest threat to the earth isn't CO2 emissions or climate change--it's children. A new paper by Optimum Population Trust (OPT) contends that kids are "bad for the planet" and if couples had one less child, they could "cut their family's carbon dioxide output by the equivalent of 620 [cross-Atlantic flights]." Rather than follow their own dreams of having a family, John Guillebaud, co-chairman of OPT, said that potential parents should first consider the environmental consequences. Another eco-militant, Paul Watson, founder of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, is calling for a green genocide. In a May 4 editorial, Watson says mankind "is acting like a virus" and appeals for the world to decrease its population by more than five billion. In the past, Watson has come under fire for claiming that humans are "the AIDS of the earth." Rhetoric like this, fueled by profound pessimism about human possibility, is driving demographic collapse in much of the West, where sub-replacement level fertility is on a collision course with pension liabilities, especially in Europe. Even Al Gore, who this weekend spoke to the American Institute of Architects, resorted to calling the alleged bio-threat a "spiritual crisis." In this he is half-right as the key to this eco-pessimism is despair. The "green" campaign, elevated to a fever pitch by Gore and others who advocate a stronger hand for government, is paving the way for the dire messages of organizations like OPT and Sea Shepherd. I have to ask, if we take their advice and quit having children, just who exactly would we be saving the earth for?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 08:33:59 AM »

did i say that...

yeah it Is his fault for not signing the kyoto treaty...

but more importantly its no ones fault..BUT we should realize that we r effecting the climate and do something before its too late..

unless you dont give a shit about your grandkids..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 08:36:28 AM »
no one argues the climate changing, but is it man made?

yanno when the 3 hottest and coldest night and the biggest day to nite variance in temp were, in the US?

right after 911 when more sun lightlight got to earth cause all flights were grounded

here is a BBC how...please watch it..

lets not fight..you present me your evidence that its not man made..and i'll look at it..and i'll present my evidence

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=39520879762623193&q=global+dimming
carpe` vaginum!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 08:39:12 AM »

This Republican agree's.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 08:39:25 AM »
::)  Yeah, you keep thinking that.  ::)

And these are the leaders of the mantra the environmentalist recite:

So Much for 'Mother' Earth

According to radical environmentalists, the biggest threat to the earth isn't CO2 emissions or climate change--it's children. A new paper by Optimum Population Trust (OPT) contends that kids are "bad for the planet" and if couples had one less child, they could "cut their family's carbon dioxide output by the equivalent of 620 [cross-Atlantic flights]." Rather than follow their own dreams of having a family, John Guillebaud, co-chairman of OPT, said that potential parents should first consider the environmental consequences. Another eco-militant, Paul Watson, founder of the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, is calling for a green genocide. In a May 4 editorial, Watson says mankind "is acting like a virus" and appeals for the world to decrease its population by more than five billion. In the past, Watson has come under fire for claiming that humans are "the AIDS of the earth." Rhetoric like this, fueled by profound pessimism about human possibility, is driving demographic collapse in much of the West, where sub-replacement level fertility is on a collision course with pension liabilities, especially in Europe. Even Al Gore, who this weekend spoke to the American Institute of Architects, resorted to calling the alleged bio-threat a "spiritual crisis." In this he is half-right as the key to this eco-pessimism is despair. The "green" campaign, elevated to a fever pitch by Gore and others who advocate a stronger hand for government, is paving the way for the dire messages of organizations like OPT and Sea Shepherd. I have to ask, if we take their advice and quit having children, just who exactly would we be saving the earth for?

yanno in karachi sometimes opposing political parties will "plant" people in crowds to start riots..

sell this 2 a wasp and they might buy it..lol..not me

btw..same goes on in iraq...you wont believe that cause you've never seen or can imagine such could be done..
but then again..by 15 i'd seen more corruption and tactics than you'll ever see in your life..

i bet you've never even seen anyone get killed..yet i see you make these honour bound extravagant threads..  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 10:45:58 AM »
yanno when the 3 hottest and coldest night and the biggest day to nite variance in temp were, in the US?
right after 911 when more sun lightlight got to earth cause all flights were grounded

HUGE fact right there.  Huge.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 10:57:51 AM »
HUGE fact right there.  Huge.

wait till all these cun ts down south start dying...
we r in the north east..it wont really hit us..

i think its fitting that most repbs will the the ones to die  :)
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 11:01:43 AM »
hey, i'm down south.  not cool! :P

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 11:07:45 AM »
hey, i'm down south.  not cool! :P

well r gonna be fine..u r not in tornado allhey btw./.whree in FL..i'm gonna be in frt lauderdale  and maimi in june.for my brothers b-day..

my friends jesse..jason..mathew.... etc etc etc r coming with us..

i need a candy ;) hookup for my bros b-day nite mate..

come hang out..if the wife permits..its gonna be crazy..
carpe` vaginum!

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 11:31:41 AM »
i bet you've never even seen anyone get killed..yet i see you make these honour bound extravagant threads..  ::)
I have no doubt you've seen some corruption in your lifetime.  But at the same time you cannot speak for what I know or don't know.  Case in point, I have a very vivid memory as a 4 yr-old watching a man get shot in the point blank in the face (in the middle of the day), and the suspect then walk over to the victim and proceed to stab him some 10-15 times in the chest, stomach, and face!   :o  One of the most horrid things I've ever seen.  

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2007, 11:36:30 AM »
I have no doubt you've seen some corruption in your lifetime.  But at the same time you cannot speak for what I know or don't know.  Case in point, I have a very vivid memory as a 4 yr-old watching a man get shot in the point blank in the face (in the middle of the day), and the suspect then walk over to the victim and proceed to stab him some 10-15 times in the chest, stomach, and face!   :o  One of the most horrid things I've ever seen.  

meh..

when i ws 9 i once picked up a foot laying in the rubbl;e after a bomb blast..

it ws kinda neat..

as i said..

meh..
carpe` vaginum!

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 11:53:56 AM »
so ws our unusual winter
so ws the bees dying

Listen PF.......if Rush Limbaugh says Global Warming doesn't exist..........than it doesn't.

What is wrong with you?  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 12:55:27 PM »
Listen PF.......if Rush Limbaugh says Global Warming doesn't exist..........than it doesn't.

What is wrong with you?  ;D

i kinda dont trust fat drug addicts..
carpe` vaginum!

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 02:02:57 PM »
i kinda dont trust fat drug addicts..
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA