Author Topic: Should all Testosterone boosters suffer the same fate as cocaine energy drink?  (Read 806 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Hell Yes,

All the winstonozal wannabee names and dianabollin ect, and all the other junk that (Claim) to be the not the same but (BETTER) than the real persciption drug.  I think Ron has a double standard on this issue.

How about Novedex instead of Nolvadex?  Unreal.

Ron has a double standard here I believe...  Wonder why?
Most are all show no go!

Stark

• Getbig V
Hell Yes,

All the winstonozal wannabee names and dianabollin ect, and all the other junk that (Claim) to be the not the same but (BETTER) than the real persciption drug.  I think Ron has a double standard on this issue.

because he's jewish?

That would make as much sense as your post to be honest.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Hell Yes,

Well, i guess the difference is that somebody who sees a drink called cocaine on the shelf would not believe it actually is cocaine, but there are tons of idiots buying a fancy supplement because its name is trenbolony-levrony.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Well, i guess the difference is that somebody who sees a drink called cocaine on the shelf would not believe it actually is cocaine, but there are tons of idiots buying a fancy supplement because its name is trenbolony-levrony.

If it logically doesn't contain cocaine and people know that, than it should be legal, but the supplement co's know some people really do think the products are steroids, of precursors of.  It's only a matter of time.
Most are all show no go!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
If it logically doesn't contain cocaine and people know that, than it should be legal, but the supplement co's know some people really do think the products are steroids, of precursors of.  It's only a matter of time.

::) ::) ::)

The drink IS legal, it was took from the shelves due to marketing reasons. They wanted some publicity, now they have it. They'll rename the stuff and sell even more.

As with the supps, some ARE steroids, some are worthless. The American law is simply too dumb to efficiently ban steroids, so this BS get to the market.