Author Topic: Fort Dix Murder Plot  (Read 3192 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Fort Dix Murder Plot
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 10:07:20 PM »
you're comparing CNN, a world media org, with our democratically elected govt?

Um...

George Soros controls the left and the media and let's not forget that the Dems barely eaked out that win and that win was based solely on lies!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »
George Soros controls the left and the media and let's not forget that the Dems barely eaked out that win and that win was based solely on lies!

You're returning to the small petty argument about media coverage and their motives.  Think bigger picture:

We are stealing 75 trillion in oil from Iraq, Mr I, and doing a lot of murder to do it.   Do you agree or disagree?

It's in direct violation of the 10 commandments, and it pains me, and guilts me, to say I support it because I enjoy my lifestyle and American superpoweredness.  I am wondering if you feel the same way.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 04:48:26 AM »
So much for figthing them in Iraq so we wouldn't have to fight them here in the United States....
footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2007, 04:55:46 AM »
All these guys are illegal immigrants, held jobs with companies who never found out if they were illegal...employers need to be held responsible for hiring these pricks---illegals need to be shipped out and not given amnesty or work permits..Another example of this administration not having it's shit together and ignoring domestic issues.  Oh, and that goes for the democrats too..
footloose and fancy free

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 04:34:45 AM »
All these guys are illegal immigrants, held jobs with companies who never found out if they were illegal...employers need to be held responsible for hiring these pricks---illegals need to be shipped out and not given amnesty or work permits..Another example of this administration not having it's shit together and ignoring domestic issues.  Oh, and that goes for the democrats too..

Are you illiterate? or is it just a comprehension problem? MK Ultra programming kicking in? seriously! what gives? ???
w