Author Topic: Fort Dix Murder Plot  (Read 3212 times)

Mr. Intenseone

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Fort Dix Murder Plot
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 11:05:11 AM »
Thank you for not taking a dig at the "libs".

Every time you do so, you appear petty and bitter.  OReilly uses one derogatory term every 9 seconds.  I am glad to not see it here :)

Now, as for this story, it's good we caught the bastards, but let's see a conviction before we give Bush a pat on the back.  The vast majority of those domestic terror cases have all been dismissed.  Seems in every one (this one included), an FBI informant takes the plan to a group of retarded dishwashers and gets them to agree with it on tape, then they are busted.  However, they just don't get convicted, for the most part.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 11:12:46 AM »
They made the tape befort the FBI caught wind of it so they might get em.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 11:35:53 AM »
They made the tape befort the FBI caught wind of it so they might get em.

hang em high

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 11:48:09 AM »

"The FBI was tipped off in January 2006 when a shopkeeper alerted agents about a "disturbing" video he had been asked to copy onto a DVD..."

"By March 2006, the group had been infiltrated by an informant..."

Something smells pretty fishy about this story to me.  I'm not buying it, dudes. 

I absolutely believe that there are real, active plots against this country and perhaps against military bases, but this doesn't have the makings of one of them. 

1) I don't believe for a minute that a terrorist is giving videos to local shopkeepers for any purpose

2) If these guys were terrorists, I seriously doubt they'd involve someone they had not known for a very long time

This is all too convenient, if you ask me. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 12:07:37 PM »
"The FBI was tipped off in January 2006 when a shopkeeper alerted agents about a "disturbing" video he had been asked to copy onto a DVD..."

Something smells pretty fishy about this story to me.  I'm not buying it, dudes. 

I absolutely believe that there are real, active plots against this country and perhaps against military bases, but this doesn't have the makings of one of them. 

1) I don't believe for a minute that a terrorist is giving videos to local shopkeepers for any purpose

2) If these guys were terrorists, I seriously doubt they'd involve someone they had not known for a very long time

Tre,

First off, it's nice to see you so aware of things like this.  Many folks just swallow what the news feeds them, then when Bush pats himself on the back for it in speeches, thanks their lucky stars they have a leader who keeps them safe.

But, the story is almost always the same.   FBI sends a guy into a group of idiots, they agree to his cookie cutter plan, then they get busted.  It's always in the planning stages, and always physically impossible.  Hell, the UK plane bombing suspects (most of whom have been released by the way!!!!) didn't even have fcking passports to fly.

The 8 haitian dishwashers in miami were planning to blow up the sears tower... how damn unrealistic is that?  Their FBI snitch wrote the whole plan - they couldn't fcking read and had no money to GET to chicago.  yet they were gonna bring down a 100 story tower?  Gimme a break.

The govt keeps their friends close, ane enemies closer.  My guess is REAL terror threats are found and fcking liquidated on the spot and we never hear about it.  These patsy idiots make for sensational news, but they always get released.

And in his state of union speech, bush mentioned FOUR foiled plots.  Seems that upon further digging, two of them were the same attack, and one of them - the FBI didn't even know about - Bush just pulled it out of the air in his speech and everyone just said "um, okay..."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 12:11:39 PM »
Then again a bunch of guys get together and fly planes into buildings...why don't we wait and see.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 12:31:50 PM »
Then again a bunch of guys get together and fly planes into buildings...why don't we wait and see.

if your ass took an hour to read about it, you'd see that FAA/NORAD stood down so they could do it.

On a lighter note, anyone remember that massive scare when that inbred idiot bought garden shears to cut down the suspension wires on the Brooklyn bridge? HAHAHAHA it was breaking news for 2 days on cable.  What a joke.  A city cop would have plugged him after about 2 minutes of clipping.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 12:57:24 PM »
Tre,

First off, it's nice to see you so aware of things like this.  Many folks just swallow what the news feeds them, then when Bush pats himself on the back for it in speeches, thanks their lucky stars they have a leader who keeps them safe.

But, the story is almost always the same.   FBI sends a guy into a group of idiots, they agree to his cookie cutter plan, then they get busted.  It's always in the planning stages, and always physically impossible.  Hell, the UK plane bombing suspects (most of whom have been released by the way!!!!) didn't even have fcking passports to fly.

The 8 haitian dishwashers in miami were planning to blow up the sears tower... how damn unrealistic is that?  Their FBI snitch wrote the whole plan - they couldn't fcking read and had no money to GET to chicago.  yet they were gonna bring down a 100 story tower?  Gimme a break.

The govt keeps their friends close, ane enemies closer.  My guess is REAL terror threats are found and fcking liquidated on the spot and we never hear about it.  These patsy idiots make for sensational news, but they always get released.

And in his state of union speech, bush mentioned FOUR foiled plots.  Seems that upon further digging, two of them were the same attack, and one of them - the FBI didn't even know about - Bush just pulled it out of the air in his speech and everyone just said "um, okay..."

You've totally lost your mind :'(

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 01:04:19 PM »
if your ass took an hour to read about it, you'd see that FAA/NORAD stood down so they could do it.

On a lighter note, anyone remember that massive scare when that inbred idiot bought garden shears to cut down the suspension wires on the Brooklyn bridge? HAHAHAHA it was breaking news for 2 days on cable.  What a joke.  A city cop would have plugged him after about 2 minutes of clipping.

Yeah...I'm not going there...I should never have mentioned it.
L

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 01:04:29 PM »
hahahahaha

Good one, bro!  

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 01:08:36 PM »

if they're dumb enough to strap bombs on themselves and think thats whats allah wants then to do, then they're dumb enough to give a video to a shopkeeper!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 01:12:52 PM »
Yeah why do people find this so hard to believe.....this is how people screw up all the time. I'm sure they were thinking nobody wouyld think anything of it...yeah a bunch of swarthy men with guns yelling "inshallah"..nobody in New Jersey is going to find that weird.  ::)
L

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 01:20:37 PM »
You can bet your ass if we had a dem for a Pres, he would be getting credit for every foiled terrorist act, but since it's Bush, they will just make excuses and make snide comments about the war.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2007, 01:47:46 PM »
You've totally lost your mind :'(

Here's the thing, Joe.

1) I am correct in my statements about the UK bombers and Bush's speech, and I challenge you to prove me wrong.  You will not.  I am correct.

2) Yes, I automatically take what the White House tells us with a bit of skepticism, because they openly admit they release misinformation, lies, and altered stories/propaganda, as well as pay journalists to print untrue stories, for the war effort.  And, because of all the lies we've caught them in.

So, I know it feels much better to say "240's crazy" than to look at what I've said.  But I'm right about the convictions, and I'm right that we admit we put out lies to win the war.  Now, you can prove me wrong, or you can just use the line "he's crazy".  But only one of us will be using information based in reality, and it isn't you, my friend.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 01:52:45 PM »
Maybe maybe not..the office that was set up to do just that was closed down years ago by the Pentagon..I'm sure it still happens but Phy-ops against the citizens of this country is illiegal.  In any case ..lets just look at this one. These guys were not exactly bright and got caught.....give it time to develop befort we jump to conclusions.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 02:01:27 PM »
Maybe maybe not..the office that was set up to do just that was closed down years ago by the Pentagon..I'm sure it still happens but Phy-ops against the citizens of this country is illiegal.  In any case ..lets just look at this one. These guys were not exactly bright and got caught.....give it time to develop befort we jump to conclusions.

I agree on giving it time to see what happened.  I admit terrorism is a big threat.  but I disagree with people saying "there, libs, see?" everytime the white house plays drama queen about 6 illiterate dishwashers who plans to blow up towers. 

And that office they shut down - that announcement came after it was revealed it existed.  So um, after we discovered there was a Dept of War Lies, they told us they closed it.  If you had to bet the rent check on if the Dept of Lies was being honest, um...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 02:07:29 PM »
It was not set up to lie about the war it was set up to counter propaganda from outside media sources in other countries and to conduct a psy-ops campaign against enemy states and organizations. They really never got off the ground and now exist under another title.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 02:12:18 PM »
It was not set up to lie about the war it was set up to counter propaganda from outside media sources in other countries and to conduct a psy-ops campaign against enemy states and organizations. They really never got off the ground and now exist under another title.

I know war psyops are common and needed.

However, everytime I see Bush making a huge deal out of something without merit, I see that as using fear to keep his party in power.  Everytime I see a Pat Tillman lie and coverup to help recruitment - and Bush isn't leading the investigation to find out who used war propaganda on Americans - I am saddened.  I remember the White House was the one making the most noise back when Tillman died. 

They release Osama tapes right before every election.  They release tales of "saving the day" right before elections.  They use exaggerated info, and lies, in the war on terror to win elections.  And that's wrong.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 02:22:35 PM »
The Pat Tilman thing was a PR/Public affairs disaser orchestrated by folks who don't know or trust the media. It wasn't a phy-op..it was a mistake. The other crap is pure politics played by both sides. We are so desparate for war hero's. they tried to make Norman Swartzcoff a Patton like figure. The guy was an asshole. They will try to make LG Petreus, the next Chief of staff or head of the Joint Chiefs, another one. He's pretty damm smart and a good leader but even he can't fix Iraq at this point.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2007, 02:55:22 PM »
I guess it comes down to this:

If my girlfriend had repeatedly been caught telling me half the story (cherry picked intel) to get her way,
If my girlfriend had repeatedly been caught in big lies about something she was SURE of, which never materialized (WMD),
If my girlfriend had repeatedly been caught deceiving me of her motives (oil),
If my girlfriend had admittedly had a book of lies she used to get her way in situations (war prop dept),

...I might be a little mistrustful when she told me something.  But hey, if you folks would believe that bitch every time, so be it.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2007, 04:13:02 PM »
Here's the thing, Joe.

1) I am correct in my statements about the UK bombers and Bush's speech, and I challenge you to prove me wrong.  You will not.  I am correct.

2) Yes, I automatically take what the White House tells us with a bit of skepticism, because they openly admit they release misinformation, lies, and altered stories/propaganda, as well as pay journalists to print untrue stories, for the war effort.  And, because of all the lies we've caught them in.

So, I know it feels much better to say "240's crazy" than to look at what I've said.  But I'm right about the convictions, and I'm right that we admit we put out lies to win the war.  Now, you can prove me wrong, or you can just use the line "he's crazy".  But only one of us will be using information based in reality, and it isn't you, my friend.

#1 What statements?

#2 if you mean misinformation about starting the war...........it was Clintons intel who gave the Bush admin the info.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2007, 09:50:40 PM »
joe, the white house admits they had a separate dept entirely existing to put out lies in the media.  they paid journalists and falsified documents.  it's war propaganda, and it's commonly used.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2007, 09:52:53 PM »
joe, the white house admits they had a separate dept entirely existing to put out lies in the media.  they paid journalists and falsified documents.  it's war propaganda, and it's commonly used.

On both sides, but more on the left and CNN already admitted to putting out propaganda clips here in the US.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2007, 09:56:51 PM »
On both sides, but more on the left and CNN already admitted to putting out propaganda clips here in the US.

you're comparing CNN, a world media org, with our democratically elected govt?

Um...

Cnn is a company and can make their own decisions based upon their shareholders decisions.
Bush Admin was elected, and is a PUBLIC service thing.

Either way, we're on the same side of the war dude.  I support it because i believe the US need the oil and world position.  You support it because you believe Bush (which I do not).

I'm a republican.  You're a Bush supporter who is currently a repub, but you were a dem longer than you've been a repub.  We're just of diff mindsets.